Prologue

We Are One

My name is Byun BaekYeon. I'm 13 years old and I live in California with my Mom Byun Taeyeon and Dad Byun Baekhyun.

I have one older Brother and one younger sister; we are a very loving family. As far as I know my parents are artist when they were young. Once, I overheard their conversation and my dad said ‘Even after a lot of circumstances, here we are’. Whenever I ask them about it they keep saying that it must not be talk about anymore or they will tell it to me someday.

My brother knows about it but he also doesn’t want to tell it to me. Because of my curiosity I tried to investigate.

I’m currently looking around the house finding something that might help me. But bad luck, I didn’t find anything.

I gave up and went to my room. While I was walking I suddenly tripped and I hit the wall. I was shocked when I saw that the wall suddenly moved. It looks like some sort of door so I peaked in. And yes I’m correct, it is a door. Inside it is a small old room.

There are some pictures hanging on the wall. Pictures of handsome looking boys, I counted them and confusedly scratch my head. Because some of the pictures contain 12, some are 11,10,9 and 6 people.

There are also writings on the wall,

Mama

Growl

Overdose

Call me Baby

Love Me Right

And many more, but what caught my attention are the huge letterings that say:

WE ARE ONE!

It's honestly a bit weird, and there are also books here. Wait, they are not books! They’re albums.  

I opened one and suddenly something fall. It’s a photocard, I looked at it and his face looks so familiar. Wait, Is this my dad?

I laughed quietly while looking at the picture, I laughed even more after seeing the small name that is written in the lower part of the card.

Byun Baekhyun

It’s not like he looks funny or something, he is handsome honestly. But do you know that feeling when you’re looking at your parent’s childhood photos? It’s an unexplainable feeling.

I smiled and look at other stuffs here. I stopped when I saw a picture of a boy and girl. It's mom and dad's wedding pictures.

And there is also a picture of a boy kissing my Dad's cheeks written in the picture is,

CHANBAEK

Dad looks so cute! I could fall in love with him, HONESTLY. And also Mom, she’s pretty and gorgeous. If I’m a boy I would honestly fall for her. No wonder dad fall for her.

Beside the pictures is an old MP3 player, I played it and a very nice song rang through my ears

 

The answer is you

My answer is you

Nae modeun geol da boyeo jwo bwasseo

You are my everything

Neomu hwaksinhaeseo

 

Jom deo josimhal geol nal deo akkil geol

Nae mam dachiji anhge

Sum meomchwo beoril geot gateun

Ireon gibun na cheoeumingeol

Meorissogen ontong ne saenggakman

Neoui pyojeong useumsoriga deullyeo

 

The answer is you

That is you

My answer is you

Only you

The song is so nice, it's so soothing.

"BaekYeon?" I looked at where the voice came from and I saw my Dad.

"Dad! Why didn’t you tell me about this place? It’s so nice, who are this guys? And what exactly is this place?”

I continuously ask.

Baekhyun's POV

All of the memories flashed back.  

I remember those days,

I was a member of a kpop boy band named exo.

I remember when some of our members left, and the day when they comeback.

I remember our last stage,

That happy and sad last stage.

“Yeon, I think it’s time to tell you everything”

She just nodded and we both seat on the old chair.

"When I was young, I’m a member of a kpop boy band named Exo"

"Really Dad?"

"Yes, this room is filled with our memories, and by the way your Mom is also a member of a kpop girl group name Girls Generation or So Nyeo Ssi Dae. We decided to keep it a secret from you and your siblings”

“But why?”

“Me and your mom has two reasons. One, being a celebrity is fun indeed. But it is also tiring and stressful; we don’t want you to experience that. We came into a conclusion that if we tell about us being celebrities you might wish to become one to.”

“I understand, thanks for being so caring. What’s the second reason?”

“Many happy things happened during those times, but of course there are sad or should I say bad. There are some things me and your mom just want to forget and not talk about. But I just realized, it’s in the past already right? You guys are my family so why not tell you right?”

She smiled and hug me, I hug her back and place my head on top of hers.

“I love you Dad”

“I love you too Yeon”

"Dad"

“Yes?”

“Can you sing for me?"

I broke the hug and we both sit on the chair again.

“What song dear?”

“Your favorite Exo song”

“Okay, the title of this song is promise”

 

Sigani jinado malhaji mothago

Mam sogeuro samkineun na

Mianhadago neol saranghandago

Jigeumcheoreom mideodallago

 

Neol anajulge du son jabajulge

Ne mami pyeonhaejil su itdamyeon

Nae modeungeol bachilge

 

"Your voice didn't change Dad" She said with twinkling eyes.

"Do you want to know more about me and your Mom’s life before?"

"Yes of course! Please tell me"

"Ok, of course It all started when we debuted” 

----

I ship BaekYeon so much ok? so HATERS GONNA HATE :)