Stalking start - end

Stalking Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I specially dedicate this story to ‘KITS’ (KITIKITI)

Thank you for giving me inspiration to write this very first one shot story of mine.

 

 

 Oooh! Before I forgot! I’m still waiting for your promise. :)

Also don’t whine after reading this story because I have lots of mistakes coz you keep on telling me to hurry and finish the story before this day ends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“when will i have the courage to talk to you?”

 

I sigh as I talk to the picture on my phone’s screen.

 

I turn to my left and watch the leaves dancing with the help of the wind.

 

“when Dara is already married”

 

I glare at the person who said that.

 

Good thing it’s only Bom unnie with MInzy or else i will really kill that person.

 

Dara will only get marry if I’m the person who she will marry with.

 

“unnie why don’t you talk to her. Dara unnie is friendly and I know she will talk to you and maybe agree to go out with you” Minzy said.

 

I widen my eyes with her, “Are you kidding me? It’s not that easy. She’s Sandara ok? Park Sandara. Dara in short. She’s the living goddess. She’s a walking doll. She’s the proof that vampire’s do exist. She’s ....”

 

“stop it! Stop it! For my button’s sake! Yes Chaerin, we already know that Dara is this and that. Why don’t you just walk to her and tell her that she’s a goddess, a walking doll, a living vampire and all?”

 

“yes unnie. I agree with Bom unnie. Why don’t you approach her and talk to her? It’s been...” minzy pause and count using her fingers. “4 years already since Dara-ssi became your ultimate crush”

 

“she’s right Chaerin. Dara has been your crush since the first day i met you till now and that was our freshmen year... and you” Bom unnie point her pointing finger and almost touch Minzy’s nose. “...who told you to call me unnie? Didn’t i tell you to call me honey? Or pumpkin pie? Huh?”

 

Minzy bit her lower lip. “sorry honey” Minzy said while giving her puppy eyes which instantly melt the “anger” inside Bom’s body.

 

I raise my both hand, “wait... are you two... uhmmm... you know”

 

“dating?”

 

I nod at Bom unnie.

 

Bom unnie smile widely at me and wrap her arm around Minzy’s waist. “yes. We’re dating”

 

“what?!!!!!!” i screamed. I believe that i almost blow our classroom.

 

“sorry unnie”
 

Minzy said and look at me apologetically and when i look at Bom unnie she just shrug at me.

 

“i love her and she loves me. I confess to her and we became couple. I’m not like you Lee Chaerin. I’m not afraid to confess that’s why i have my love of my life right now.” Bom unnie said with sarcasm all over her answer.

 

“since when?”

 

“6 months ago”

 

“what!!!!!!!!! That long? How can you keep it from me?”

 

Bom unnie hit my head, “can you stop screaming like a pregnant woman having her labor at the park and we want to tell it to you but in right time”

 

“when is the right time? When i finally got Dara?”

 

“if we will tell you when you finally got Dara that would be NEVER. We’re planning to tell you after our anniversary”

 

“i knew it! I knew it! What i heard is real”

 

“WHAT REAL? What did you heard?”

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

“good night my baby loves” i giggle like a teenage a girl who finally experienced her first mind blowing with her crush.

 

 I stood up and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. I want to stay strong so when Dara and i get marry i can carry her when we enter our home.

 

I laugh by myself when i imagine of having Dara as my wife.

 

As I’m on my way to the kitchen i stop when i heard some weird noises from Minzy’s room.

 

I walk closer to the door and place my right ear to have more access with the weird noise.

 

“ohhh... mmm... yeah baby that’s the spot”

 

With an instant i remove my precious ear to the door.

 

That can’t be. They’re not doing ‘that’ right? Bom unnie and Minzy are just friends.

 

I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. i need to think on how to make Dara mine than what i heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

“so tell me... did you or did you do ‘that’?”

 

Minzy shook her head vigorously. “no”

 

“yes”

 

At the same time Bom unnie answered. Her tone is proud.

 

Bom unnie slaps Minzy’s arm, “yah! Don’t deny anymore. Chaerin already know that we’re couple so why not share that we’ve done it lot of times and one of them is in your shared apartment.!” She scolds Minzy who is now looking down due to embarrassment.

 

“Do you have another question aside from the noise you heard? You want to know how many times we did that?”

 

“honey....” Minzy whine while tugging Bom unnie’s arm.

 

I shook my head, “no need. I don’t need to know about that”

 

“that’s right. I also don’t want to make you feel envy because you still don’t know how to approach Dara after all these years.” Bom unnie gave me teasing smirk and steal a peck on Minzy’s lips.

 

I envy them. I also want to kiss Dara.

 

To feel her inside my arms.

 

I want her to know that i love her since the day i accidentally laid my eyes on her while she’s walking wearing simple dress with her hair freely dancing with the wind.

 

How i love Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

“unnie”

 

“hmmm?” i answer Minzy without looking at her. I don’t want to look at them. They will just make me envy.

 

“unnie, Dara-ssi is here”

 

I immediately turn to look at where is my Dara.

 

 

“go and talk to her” Bom unnie said while pushing me a little.

 

“i can’t”

 

“common unnie! It’s just the four of us. Talk to her”

 

“i can’t”

 

“why?”

 

I stare at the couple, “because you know that i can’t. I can’t even walk closer to her without the feeling of my heart exploding from beating faster than the normal rate and when she looks at me, even accidentally, I can feel that my underwear will leave my body and will crawl to her...”

 

I pause a little and glance at Dara. She’s reading someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter