Embark

Bounded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 


Luhan POV

Fire, blood, weapons i am at war, again. I saw myself standing, more likely hiding at the very back of the fleet. I'd hate to tell that im a coward for being there but i saw other children besides me i wonder where this is going to lead me. But as i saw myself curled up like a ball. I  didn't notice that i was being dragged away until i heard a scream. I couldn't believe what i saw a guy just pierced me with a sword. I jerked up hastily, screaming, clawing my shoulder blade. It felt so real, like i was really getting stabbed.

Weird. I looked on my night stand and here i was on my bed still looking like and my class starts in ten minutes. I started on my morning routine, my mind clouded with that dream that i didn't heard the footsteps. 
"Young master the Mercedes-Benz is ready to go"
Yes he is the only son of the most famous couple in the field of business it wasn't that hard to figure out after all he have all the luxurious things in the world be it clothes, cars, shoes, watches he could have anything he wanted. 
He grew up with toys, maids, cartoons but all he ever wanted was to have his family. 

On his way on school, he kept thinking about his dream. He was 4 when he started to dream about wars, deaths, explosions, fire and the thing is, he was always there -------
and the man who happens to always save him. His parents send him to the best doctors but they couldnt help him. 
His thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter