Epilogue.

Daddy, Mommy and ...?

“小叔~ (little uncle)” A gentle and sweet voice cooed when Sehun was spotted walking into the room. Upon hearing the voice, Sehun’s usual glum face immediately brightened up, with a big smile plastered on. He recognized the voice, and would always be able to pick the voice out from the noise. “Faye, you’re here!” he said as he kneeled down with his arms wide open, and the little girl ran into it with all her might.

Out of the twins, baby girl Faye had shown a lot of affection towards Sehun ever since she was an infant, while baby boy Xiang on the other hand, sticks as close to his mother as possible – even when they were both five years old now.

“Tsk, here comes monster uncle again,” mumbled Luhan under his breath as he witnessed how Faye called out and ran into the arms of Sehun ever so affectionately. A jealous father he was, yup. Juhyun giggled as she happened to catch what her husband was mumbling and turned to stop Luhan in his tracks. “小傻瓜,还吃孩子的醋呢。(Silly one, getting jealous over your daughter)” She whispered as she leaned in to give a quick peck on Luhan’s lips. “You’ll get over it soon, hurhur,” she said as she turned around to walk into the living room of the Seo house.

Three years since she had officially moved out to start a new chapter with her family of four. Living in the Seo household with the three dongsaengs definitely had its merits. They were great help and great caretakers when it came to the babies. Joy seemed to have matured to a young fine lady now that she was an aunt; Kyungsoo never failed at anything and was always the silent hard worker; Sehun… Sehun somehow was really attracted to Faye. When it came to Faye, he would pay extra attention and would put in extra effort. Everything that he did were in Juhyun’s eyes, and she felt this magical chemistry going on. Even though she found it a little weird at first, she soon warmed up to Sehun being such a responsible and heart-warming young adult; while Luhan on the other hand, took every opportunity to feel jealous. He was away most of the time for his business trips in China and had limited time with his children. Yes, he was thankful, but he really wished he was the one who had such connection with Faye instead of Sehun (A/N: pfft, dumb daddy Luhan lol).

“Unnie~ Welcome back! I’ve prepared Xiang’s favourite chicken for snacks! Hehehe~” Juhyun was greeted by her lovely maknae and laughed as soon as she heard the word ‘chicken’. “I’m pretty sure it’s your favourite food instead of Xiang’s!” Juhyun replied and the both of them burst into fits of laughter. They carried on the conversation in the living room when Kyungsoo walked in. “Noona!” Kyungsoo greeted with his heart-shaped smile and walked towards her. “Kyungsoo-ah~ how are you?” She rubbed his head and messed up his hair as she asked. Kyungsoo just chuckled in response. Sehun who was carrying Faye in his arms walked in and greeted Juhyun with a nod and a quiet “noona” then sat down in the middle of the living room to read a book to Faye.

“Aish, at this rate this brat will never ever find a girlfriend,” Kyungsoo joked as all three siblings stared at Sehun in wonder. “Hmm, who knows?” Juhyun pouted. Luhan stood quietly as he stared at Sehun and Faye with his lips pursed. Xiang who was in the arms of his father, struggled to let loose in order to go to his mommy. Feeling defeated, he asked for Juhyun to carry Xiang instead.

When it was the children’s nap time, Luhan offered to pat the children to sleep while the siblings catch up on the dining table over beer and fried chicken. “Ah~ It has been such a long time since we have done this,” Juhyun let out a happy sigh as she puts down her can of beer. Being a mother to a pair of twins had not been easy, especially when she was a new mom. “Ya, Kyungsoo. When are you going to bring a girl home for noona to take a look?” Juhyun suddenly changed the topic. Kyungsoo was in the midst of putting the drumstick in his mouth when the questioned was asked – and he froze. “Ahhhh~ noona. You will see her when the time comes. So far… no one has caught my attention yet.” He replied, ears red. “Ohhh~ I’m sure it’ll take you long to find a girl who is as amazing as me,” Joy added in as she nodded her head. Juhyun burst out laughing; Sehun shook his head and shoved Joy while Kyungsoo just stared at his drumstick. In fact, everyone knew that he was looking for someone as perfect as his noona (sans the fact that her cooking is bad). He then shrugged… maybe it was time for him to put his standards lower… or something.

“Even our maknae is attached now, what are the two guys in the family doing huh?” Juhyun continued probing, now at Sehun. He was looking thoughtful for a moment, a small smile forming on his lips. “Noona, I want to look for a lady just like Faye,” he announced, all bright and cheery. Juhyun dropped her chicken wing in shock when she heard a loud exasperated gasp coming from her back. “YAAAAAA SEHUN. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU’RE HER UNCLE!!!!!” Luhan exclaimed loudly with his finger pointing at Sehun, shaking a little.

“Yeobo, quiet down, the children are asleep.” Juhyun tried to remind him. “Sehun did not mean it that way,” she continued, while Sehun grinned. “Ya, hyung. Do you really think that I am a e or something?” he snickered. When it comes to Luhan and Sehun, they have always had this love-hate relationship going on, stemming from the day since Juhyun brought him home. She knows that he was doing this out of his love and felt the need to protect her, but sometimes she just could not understand why he would spike Luhan out of random… and could only laugh bitterly (and all confused at the same time). “What I meant… was that I want to look for a lady who has the quality that Faye possesses – the ability to make me smile every single time and one who makes me feel her love for me no matter what,” Sehun completed his sentence with his eyes closed, and then nodded his head slowly with satisfaction.

Luhan pulled out the empty chair and sat down beside Juhyun. “Of course my daughter has that effect on anyone~ She’s MY daughter.” He proudly explained, but got a jab in his rib cage from Juhyun’s sharp elbows in return. “Excuse you, sire. You forgot you are not the only one who contributed,” Juhyun jokingly said and brought her siblings lots of laughter. “Yes, of course, my amazing wife too,” he rubbed his rib cage as he continued. The conversation went on with the loads of laughter, the usual bickering between Luhan and Sehun and Sehun and Joy, and beer, until the cries of the children were heard. “Oh. Mommy duties calling,” Juhyun announced and then walked into the bedroom where the children were.

Luhan who was still at the table, decided that this was an appropriate time.  He cleared his throat, “ahem. Thank you guys so much for your help in the first two years when I wasn’t around…” he said formally, the dongsaengs all looking at him. “I… We are going to need your help again soon enough,” he nodded his head in affirmation, leaving the dongsaengs confused. “AH! NOONA’S EXPECTING AGAIN???” Kyungsoo suddenly exclaimed loudly, Luhan grinned in response with a dumb victory sign. “Omgggg, congratulations again!!” Joy jumped out of her seat, gave a hasty hug to Luhan then ran to find her unnie “UNNNIEEEE~” Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Sehun just kept quiet. “You’re overworking noona, pfft,” said Kyungsoo. “but congrats anyhow,” he mumbled as he stood up to clean the table.

Luhan then turned to look at Sehun, who was staring back at him with his lips pursed. “I’ll be a better uncle than a father than you again,” he announced, leaving Luhan speechless. “YA! YOU BRAT!” Luhan finally exclaimed as Sehun ran away to the safety zone where the children were in, sticking his tongue out at Luhan before he closed the door behind him. “YA!! I’M THE FATHER!!!” Luhan knocked on the door as he shouted. All he could hear were a round of laughter from the Seo siblings and Faye. He was sure that Xiang was just looking at his mom blankly, this clueless child. All Luhan could do now was to cry internally (T______T). Looks like his journey as a dad really would not be easy.

--------

*Quick introduction on the twins:

Faye (飞) is the noona and Xiang (翔) is the dongsaeng who came out later by 30 seconds). When their names are put together, it means to fly high/to soar. Pretty much reflects how both Luhan and Juhyun want for their children – to soar or excel in which ever areas they are capable of.


A/N: Hehe. Hope you enjoyed the dumb daddy Lu and sneaky uncle Sehun actions! I hope you love the dynamics of the 4 siblings as much as I do! ^^ As usual, comments/feedback/suggestions/upvotes are appreciated!