Chapter 10

More Than This

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I went to school this early to wait for Tiffany and I’m planning to confess to her this afternoon. I was leaning at my car, and then I saw her coming. I quickly went toward her. I squeeze my eyes when I’m already in front of her.

“Good morning Taeyeon. What’s wrong?” she asked me with concern as she try to remove my hands on my eyes.

“I just want to make sure that I’m not dreaming, because I just saw an angel in front of me.” I said as I smile and I can see her face blushed.

“Come on. Let me help you with that.” I said as I get her bag from her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I can still feel my face is burning red. Those lines don’t normally work on me and I think it’s too cheesy, but when it came from him, it really has a huge effect on me. We are walking to our class when he suddenly stopped.

“Fany, wait.” he said as he holds my wrist.

“Why?” I said as I turn around to face him.

“Is there something wrong with your left eye?” he said while looking intently at my eyes.

“Why? Is there something on it?” I said as I check my eye.

“No, it’s just that, you’re looking so right today.” he said, giving me his cute smile. I’m still not recovered yet with what he said earlier, but now I can feel my face can’t get any redder.

“I’ll go ahead.” I said as I walk away from him and I heard him laugh.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I can’t help but laugh because of her cute reaction

“Fany wait.” I said as I catch up from her.

 

At the classroom

I enter the classroom and I saw Tiffany sitting beside Jessica. I looked at her but she quickly looked away. I exchange my seat and sit beside Sooyoung.

“Hey Taeng.” Sooyoung said while munching his chips.

“You never get full. Don’t you?” I asked with disbelieving look.

“You know I got a really big appetite.” he said as he continued eating his food.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

After a few minutes our teacher already arrived. Now that Tae is sitting in front of me, I can’t stay focused with our lesson. It keeps running on my mind what he said to me earlier. Then, a piece of paper snapped me out of my thoughts. I opened the crumpled paper and read what’s written on it. “Now, who’s the one who can’t focus?” I looked up to Jess, and she gave me this teasing looking.

“What are you talking about?” I asked her in a low tone.

"You know exactly what I am talking about.” she replied

“Stop talking nonsense Jess.” I said as I grab my notebook and pretend that I am taking down notes.

Not long after, the bell rang for the break. I look for Tae, but I didn’t see him.

“Hey Jess. Have you seen him?”

“See who?” she asked back innocently.

“You know who.”

“I don’t know who you are talking about.” she said as she shrugged.

“Okay, fine. Where’s Taeyeon?” I gave up because I know she’s just teasing me.

“Oh Taeyeon. No, I didn’t see him.” she said, and with this I walk out of the room. I know this conversation is going nowhere.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I know what you’re thinking Tiff. Finally you’re making your move.”

 

I went to the canteen and saw Sooyoung eating alone. I was about to walk towards him but a girl holding a tray approached him.

“Hi Sooyoung.” I heard the girl say.

“Hi Hara.” He replied with a smile.

“Can I sit with you?” she asked in a flirting tone. I can already feel smoke coming from my nose, and I’m ready to murder someone.

“Of course y…” he was about to reply but I cut him off.

“I don’t think you can.” I said as I send her a glare and I can see her roll her eyes, but she walked away anyway.

“Sica, why did you do that?” he asked.

“I did nothing. Where’s Taeyeon?” I asked to change the subject.

“I didn’t see him. Maybe he’s up to something.” he said and continue eating.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I want to sing Fany a song when I confess to her later. I asked her about it when we were once texting each other, and she said that it will be more romantic if the guy would sing her a song. So I seek for Sunny’s help, since she’s my only friend that is a girl.

“So Taeng, what do you want to sing for her?” she asked as she sit beside me.

“I think I will sing this song for her.” I said and I start to sing the song with my guitar.

“It’s good.” Sunny said. “If I don’t have a boyfriend, I might fall for you.” she said jokingly.

“Yah, someone might hear you.” I said as I look around.

“Come on Taeng, play some more.” I nod and play one more song.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was walking through our school corridors searching for Taeyeon because I want to confess to him, when I heard someone playing guitar. I hide myself and listen to it, my lips turn into a frown when I saw him playing a song while smiling to the girl beside him.

“I guess it’s just a false hope. He will never return my feelings. He’s just a sweet talker.” I thought as a tear fall from my eyes. I just walk pass by them as if nothing happened, but someone stopped me from walking.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was playing one of the songs that I wrote, and then I saw Fany passing by.

“Is she crying?” I thought and I put down my guitar and chase after her. When I already catch up with her, I grabbed her hand.

“Fany-ah, are you crying?” I asked in concern.

“No, I’m okay, just go continue serenading her.” she said while giving me a sad smile.

“No, you just misunderstood it. Let me explain.”

“You don’t have to explain. I’m not your girlfriend.” she said as she turned her back.

This is it Kim Taeyeon.” I thought to gather myself up.

“Be my girlfriend then” I said and with this, she turned to face me.

“What?”

“Okay. This may not be part of my plan. But Tiffany Hwang, will you be my girlfriend?” I said as I walk closer to her. She hugged me and punched my chest.

“So, I take that as a yes.” I said as I hug her.

“Wait, are you jealous?” I said as I loosen the hug and raise my eyebrow.

“No. I hate you Kim Taeyeon.” I saw her blush and walk away. I just chuckle with her cuteness and walk towards her.

“Wait Fany, do you have a band-aid?” I asked her and I pretend that there’s scrape on my knee.

“Why? Did you get hurt?” she asked worriedly while checking my knee.

“I think I scraped my knee… for falling for you.” I said and I saw her blush.

“You’re so cheesy TaeTae.” she said as she pinched my nose.

“What did you just call me?”

“TaeTae. Why you don’t like it?”

“I don’t like it.” I said and I can see that her face became sad. “I love it” I saw her blush one more time.

“Come on, I can’t wait to announce that you are now my girl.” I said as I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

___________________________________________________________

sorry if there's so many pick up lines, I just like to put it in there hehe :D