How I met my first love

Mon Ange Gardien

Can you imagine a perfect life? Or maybe have you ever felt your life is really perfect? Well, depending on my life story it can be said as a perfect life story. The word ‘perfect’ on my opinion isn’t always in happy situations but it’s like a spinning wheel. Sometimes it goes to the top but sometimes it goes down. So, this is how my story began.

 

First of all, my name is Jung Dahae. I'm turning 21 this year and I lived in a beautiful city called London. My parents were Korean born-and-raised but they moved to London after they were married. I had a sister, Jung Inhae. She's 2 years older than me. Me and my sister born and raised here, in London. But when I was 4 years old, my family's finance dropped drastically and made my parents decided to sent my sister to my uncle's house in Paris.

 

Luckily, my dad had a bestfriend that helped us a lot. He allowed me to stayed in his house while my parents were out for work, he let my parents borrowed his car until they could afford a new car. My dad's friend has a kid in the same age as me. He knew that I always felt lonely at home because Inhae wasn't with me anymore, then he took me to his house so I could have a friend and not being lonely anymore.

 

That new friend is a boy. His name is Lee Daehan. He had a white skin with a bright smile and kind of typical Korean boys. Right when I stepped in, his dad welcomed me warmly "Annyeong Inhae-ya!"

"I'm not Inhae, I'm Dahae," I said.

Then he said, "Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were Inhae. Last time I saw you, you weren't this big! Hahaha."

I just smiled shyly and followed him to the living room. The house wasn't really big but I could really felt the warmness of the family.

 

He stopped in front of the stairs and shouted, "Daehaaann, come here! You had a new friend!".

I could tell he ran curiously from upstairs to saw me. Then I saw a bright-faced boy ran towards me without hesitated and introduced himself, “Hi, my name is Lee Daehan. I’m four and a half,” he said.

“Um, I… I’m Jung Dahae. I’m four,” I said shyly.

He smiled and said, “You should call me oppa because I’m older than you.”

Okay oppa, I thought. I couldn’t answer him because I was too shy instead I just smile and nodded.