Books.

Bookworm

You always love reading books since you were young. Your parents would always buy you a book for you to read.

But today, you decided to go in a public library to experience something new. You wear your usual outfit.

You entered the library and scanned the books. You touched each book and smiled as you read the title of each.

Then you saw that one book which seems to be different from others. You read the title, "Different Worlds"

You grabbed the book and sat on the floor. You were at the edge of the library so it was impossible for others to see you.

 

The story was about a demon and a fairy. Both of them were inlove with each other. But then, the fairy was killed by other creatures who were chasing the demon. Because of anger, the demon killed all the other creatures. He saw an enchanted arrow and he pierced it right through his heart hoping that it would kill him. But he was wrong, the arrow only made him fall asleep. The demon fell into a deep deep slumber. Then the enchanted arrow lost its power, and so the demon awakened after 200 years. He opened his eyes and saw that the world is now different. And that was when he saw a mortal girl who looks exactly like the fairy he once loved. He knew it was not her. He knew. The demon told the young woman about the fairy he once loved, and how she resembles to her. The young woman was starting to develop her feelings for the demon.

Everytime the demon stares at her eyes, she knew, she knew that it's not for her, but for the fairy he once loved.

Just then, a witch captured the girl. The demon tried to chase them. And when he arrived to the witch's place, he was surprised to see the fairy alive. The witch revived the fairy using a very strong spell. The witch never knew that using such spell could end her life, and so, the witch died. The mortal girl was trapped inside an invicible cell,the demon can't hear her voice nor see her. She kept on screaming, but it was useless.

The fairy walked towards the demon. "Did you already forget me?", the fairy asked. The demon answered, "No. There was never a day when you weren't remembered by me. I've always loved you. That will never change."

The mortal girl heard everything. Her heart broken into pieces as she saw the demon and the fairy kiss. "Come with me.", the fairy said. The demon fainted.

The girl tried to call out the demon's name. And he heard it, causing the demon to awaken. Just then, he saw the mortal girl. The demon tried to get out of the fairy's grip. "But I thought you loved me?", the fairy said. "I do. But she's more important to me now.", the demon said.

The witch's spell was fading away, causing the fairy to lose her powers. No, causing the fairy to leave this world once again.

The demon saved the mortal girl from the cell. And he looked at the fairy as she says,"Remember my lips against yours, that was true. I still love you.". And with that, the fairy disappeared into thin air.

The demon confessed his feelings to the mortal girl. Both of them falling inlove with each other. But their worlds are different. The demon was immortal, and the girl was a mere mortal human being. And so, the girl died. And the demon was alone once again.

 

After reading the story, you looked into your left and right to see if someone's watching, and once the caost was clear, you took out your pen and wrote on the front page, "If you don't want to get hurt, don't ever read this. And don't tell me I didn't warn you."

You smiled as you put the book back on its place.

 

You went back to the library after one week. You grabbed the book, "Different Worlds" once again. It became your favorite so you wanted to read it again. You were surprised to see a reply on your note. It says, "Don't you think it's rude to warn the readers that this story would break hearts?". You laughed as you read the reply, and then, you wrote back using the next page, "Oh. So you read the book. But, it's pretty good right?". You never expected for the other reader to reply back, but writing back wouldn't hurt right?

You went back to the library again, and you grabbed the book again. And then, there was a reply again. "I don't know. I think it's too sad, don't you think? I mean, why would that author write such a tragic story?" You laughed once again as you read the reply. Then you wrote back, "Yeah. It is a pretty tragic story. That's why I love it."

 

You went back again, and this time you were excited to read the reply. You read the reply and it says, "Hey, are you a girl?".Then you wrote back a reply, "Yes. I am."

The next day, you went to the library again and you saw a guy reading the book. Your eyes widened. You wanted to ask if he was the one giving you the replies. You opened your mouth to speak but failed. You kept on stealing glances at him. He might've noticed because he looked at you.

 

"What is it? Do you have a problem?", he asked. You swallowed and you said, "Well, ahm, that book. Uhh--.". You can't seem to explain yourself, plus, he does not look like a guy who would give a damn to write back on your stupid notes. You ended up shaking your head and you said, "Uhm. Nothing. Can I borrow that book after you finished reading it?", you gave him a fake laugh. "Whatever.", he said.

You ended up reading another book.

 

You went back in the library hoping that there was a reply, and there was, "Do you believe in true love?". You smiled. You took out your pen and you wrote, "No. I believe in varying degrees of compatibility. Do you?"

You read his reply, "I do. You make it for yourselves, don't you think? Is there a chance for you to believe in true love?". You smiled at his reply. You started developing feelings to the mystery guy you've never even seen. Or so, that's what you thought.

 

 

 

 

He always go to the library on Tuesdays. He grabbed a book and scanned the pages, he was surprised to see a note on a book. He smiled as he reads the note on the book."If you don't want to get hurt, don't ever read this. And don't tell me I didn't warn you." He secretly took out his pen and wrote a reply.

 

 

You went back to the library on Tuesday and you immediately grabbed the book. You looked at the book and you smiled as you read his reply, you took out a pen ready to write a reply. But you stopped when you saw the librarian glaring at you. "Vandalism is not allowed inside the library Miss.", the librarian said. You looked at the ground feeling embarrassed. Just then, you felt someone behind your back. You remembered a guy sleeping on the other side of the shelf when you arrived earlier. It was the same guy you saw weeks ago. You swallowed and you went with the librabrian. You felt the guy staring at your back but you didn't bother looking at him.

 

After that incident, you never wanted to go back to that library ever again. You decided to buy a book on a bookstore instead. You pick out a book from the shelf and you you felt someone behind you. He cornered you with his arms.

"You're that girl from the library, aren't you?", he asked. You swallowed and tried to escape but he grabbed your wrist and then he asked, "Now tell me and answer my question.", he said.

You looked at him and you asked, "What is your question?". He sighed and said, "Is there a chance for you to believe in True Love?". You stared at him, it was him. He was the one giving you replies. You smiled at him. You expected him to smile, but he gave you a warm laugh. And he said, "I'm Chanyeol by the way.". He smiled. You shook his hand and you said, "Gwon Chae Rin."