Prologue

The Olde Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : I don’t know if anyone will get bored while reading this prologue so just in case you don’t have the patience for this please refer to the condensed version at the bottom. Thanks! It’s just kinda long in explaining the setting in which the story is taking place so I hope you guys don’t mind and please bear with it=)

 

Oh Sehun is an Old Soul.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some believe that the life consists of multiple dimensions, infinite realities and parallel universes. They are correct.

 The doors that bridge the spaces between them aren’t easily traversed though. It is said that there are sparse souls which are distinguished by their capacity to cross over to a different universe. These souls are regarded as old souls, said to shine the brightest for they have experienced the most, going around in an endless cycle of life and living, transcending death.

Of course, there are innumerable more souls wandering through their own universe. But they are regarded to be restricted by their inability to pass through those doors. These are young souls, unable to experience the vast possibilities that surround them, confined by a layer of film so thin yet impenetrable. They can transcend death, but only in the confines of their own world.

It is said that once every few aeons a handful of young souls will go through the path of tranation to achieve the status of an old soul. The birth of an old soul though, is the start of a perilous and treacherous ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter