covered [1/?]

My Light [U-Bomb]

He felt his ribs getting destroyed, one by one, as those legs collided with his thin sides. Blood came out of his mouth. He didn't feel like even trying when those black masked men kicked him on the ground. He heard a loud thump inside of his head when his head hit the ground. Hard.

 

Ten miles away from that, Minhyuk laid on his bed, the room was dim and he was staring at the ceiling. Why couldn't Yukwon love him back, it would have been at least fair after everything he had ever done to him. It really would have.

 

Minhyuk had always taken care of his hyung, because he was few years older, he had always felt the need to protect Yukwon. Since when they started, Minhyuk had been there for him, there was no kidding. He was a good friend to Yukwon, but he would have been a better lover.

 

He didn't show his feelings to Yukwon ever, but they had known each other for so long, so to Minhyuk, it was normal to think he would notice, but no. Yukwon was blind.

 

Minhyuk was normal with Yukwon. He didn't seem any different to Yukwon at all. He joked about everything like he always did, sassed Yukwon like he always did. How should Yukwon have noticed, honestly. Minhyuk was as blind as his dongsaeng. He acted himself, although on the inside, he was a little bit broken.

 

Maybe it wasn't so bad.

 

Maybe it was Minhyuks fault he felt so left out when Yukwon went out with his other friends. He was jeallous and there was nothing to deny.

 

Still, was it too much to ask for Yukwon to love him like he loved Yukwon. Minhyuk did everything for him, but he still felt like the feeling was one-sided.

 

Suddently, Minhyuk heard that annoying, beeping sound from his nightstand. It was his phone. Last thing he wanted to do at that moment, was to speak. His voice was raspy, because he hadn't talked anything in few hours and he was sad, feeling like he had rocks in his throat, so his voice wasn't as beautiful as it should have been.

 

But still, he reached his left hand to his nightstand and grabbed his phone, looking at the number on the bright screen. It hurt his eyes. The caller was Yukwon. It was a surprise to him that Yukwon called, because he was supposed to be out with Jaehyo that day. He didnät wait for Yukwon to call, they were a lot more distand those days anyways.

 

"What?" Minhyuk asked a bit more too annoyed to care about his tone, but it was the smallest of his worries

 

He just heard quiet sobbing from the phone, and small noises that reminded him of suffocating. Minhyuk was confused. Was that somekind of a joke? "Hello?" He asked, running his long fingers through his black hair.

 

"H-help me", the person got to say finally, desperately, coughing for air, still sounding like he was suffocating.

 

"Yukwon?" Minhyuk asked, panicking and stood up from the bed. He started to feel dizzy because of the quick change of his position, blood escaping from his head.

 

"Minhyuk", Yukwon whispered helplessly into the speaker. "Please help me, please Minhyuk."

 

Minhyuks has silent for a moment, confudesly, but he didn't hesitate. "What did happen Yukwon? Speak to me please. What is going on?"

 

"N-no, not now", Yukwon said, coughing. "Please help Minhyuk. I don't wanna die, I really don't." He sounded like he started to cry at the same time. After he had said that, he started to cough wildly again. He got to say two words before his phone died. U-Park, West.

 

"", Minhyuk yelled and shoved his phone into his pocked fast, running to the door of his room and rushed to the vestibule of Block B's office. 

 

He took the car keys from the closet without hesitating if he should go or not. Without hesitating was Yukwon's call a joke. He didn't feel the need to hesitate. He didn't care if the call was a prank and Yukwon would laugh with the others to Minhyuk. He really didn't care. All he wanted was to Yukwon to be safe.

 

He knew that Yukwon hanged out with really shady guys and sometimes used drugs, but he didn't give up on him. He couldn't.

 

Almost all the people that knew Minhyuks, thought he was a selfish , but it wasn't like that with Yukwon. It wasn't that simple. It wasn't selfish to go and help the one he loved with his whole heart.

 

Minhyuk opened the door fastly and ran to his black, shiny Range Rover. He went inside the huge car and tried to start is as fast as he could.

 

The Route 5 just went past his eyes fastly and still the older boy had just on thought in his mind. Yukwon.

 

He drove alond the street to the west side of the city. The trip would have taken twenty long minutes to U-Park, but it didn't when Minhyuk drove over 50 miles over the speeding limit.

 

He arrived to U-Park's west side ten minutes after Yukwon had called to him. It was still daytime, but the sunlight was blocked by huge factories that surrounded the parkinglot.

 

Minhyuks stepped out of the black car and his heart was beating wildly. He needed Yukwon to be okay. He really hoped this whole thing was a joke. He didn't care if they all would laugh to him.

 

Finally, he saw a character on the ground. 

 

"Oh my god", Minhyuk whispered and started to run towards it. "Oh my god", he reapeated as his feet hit the ground repeatedly, causing dust to star floating around in the air.

 

Finally minhyuk got next to Yukwon. Yukwon, whose face was coveren in his own blood and it was bruised badly. "Oh my god Yukwon", Minhyuk panicked, cupping Yukwon's face gently, but his hands shaked, so it was a bad try.

 

"Please be breathing, please be breathing, I need you love, i need you. I love you", Minhyuk whispered, near having a panick attack as he tried to get his phone out of the backpocket of his jeans. He tried to steady his breath, wich was pointless because it didn't work.

 

He checked if Yukwon was till breathing, putting his hands above Yukwon who lied twistedly on the ground.

 

He felt small, unsteady and painful breaths agaist his hand. Yukwon was alive.

 

"Oh dongsaeng, what have you gotten yourself into?" Minhyuk continued to whisper. He got the phone out of his pocked and dialed 911 with shaku hands.

 

The ERC man aswered and told where was the emergency and what had happened, even though he himself was about to cry. He didn't do that very often, but what else can you do when the love of your life might be dying in front of your eyes.

 

"Stay calm sit, the help will get there in twelve minutes, stay there and try to make sure the victim is breathing", the man said with a calming voice. "You can now quit the call."

 

Minhyuk quitted the call and put his phone on the ground fast. "You can't die. Try to hold on. I'll got you. You'll be okay. The a-ambulance will be here soon", Minhyuk whispered hastily, bending over Yukwon, their faces only two apart. "You can't die because I love you", Minhyuk continuet, thinking Yukwon was still passed out.

 

"What?" Yukwon tried to say, but it came out just as "W-wh-tt?" because his face was hurting so much, and it was understandable, because the men had kicked his face several times.

 

Minhyuk still knew what the younger boy tried to say. "I love you", Minhyuk repeated. "And I really don't want you to die because I need you."

 

Then a painful smile got on Yukwon's broken face. "I-" he tried to say, but Minhyuk stopped him, putting his index finger on his lips. "I know you don't love me back and I am a ing sap, you don't need to say that while you are almost dying."

 

"N-no", Yukwon protested. "I-I love ye too", he got to say finally. It was painful but he wanted Minhyuk to know his little secret, just in case he would die.

 

"I mean more than a friend, y-you don't understand but it's okay", Minhyuk said hastily. He didn't believe Yukwon. "I've wanted to tell it to you for a long time. Now is a good time, in case something happens. Right."

 

Minhyuk laid himself on the ground, next to Yukwon. "Don't say anything. I don't want it to break you more", he said as he caressed Yukwon's bloody cheek with his finger.

 

"Ki-kiss me", Yukwon got to say. He closed his eyes and tried to breath, but it was really hard.

 

Minhyuk didn't even hesitate to do it. He lifted himself up from the ground with his right hand and leaned on Yukwon without touching him or harming him in any way. He pressed his lips gently on Yukwon's lips. The touch was small and delicate and just something you give to mkae other feel weightless. To make other feel like loved.

 

Minhyuk pulle away and looked at Yukwon, almost not seeing his beautifully brown eyes because of the bruises.

 

"You have to promise me something-" Minhyuk said, but Yukwon was no longer able to hear it.