Positions

C L O S E D ~~~ ♕ WINTER IS COMING ♕ Game of Thrones based RP 「 AU • FB RP • INTERNATIONALS AND ACTIVE MEMBERS WANTED!! 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  admin Arys admin LEXIA admin Amias Admin Carlys Where do your loyalties lie?   From royalty to commoners, Westeros is full of an assorment of people. You are free to be who you want to be.
Unlike the show, the seven kingdoms will be ruled by a royal family under the houses.

Royalty
Obviously, those who are born of royal status. Most, if not all, of those share the same surnames as their houses. The kings and queens of each house must be wed (ex. the king of Krey must be with the queen of Krey). However, taking a 'mistress' because you don't want to or using it to hide your uality is completely fine. It proves to be a more exciting plot. Princesses and princesses are fine to be with whoever.
Keep in mind that because there are so many princes and princesses the kings and queens do have children. These princes and princesses are obviously siblings and so forth.
Kings: 2/7
Queens: 4/7
Princesses: 4/--
Princes: 6/--

Nobility
Those born of noble blood. Generally, they are the rulers of the lessers houses. Some may stay in the Greater Houses. 
Lords: --/--
Ladies: 2/--
Handmaidens/Lady in waiting: --/--

Knights
Those who serve under the Seven Kingdoms and honor chivalry. They defend the weak and innocent and protect women and children. Those who follow the code of chivalry differs from individual to individual. However, they are loyal to their certain kingdoms.
Knights: 1/--

Mercenaries
Independ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter