Wake Up

Morning Call(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Wake up. Wake up! Channa!!!! Oh my goodness. Channa, get the out of bed! You're late!!!" You struggled to open your eyes, as the sun was shining down on your face. The window blinds were wide open and you knew that whoever opened them knew you were going to get irritated in the morning. What a good way to start your day.

 

"CHANNA, ARE YOU UP YET?!" Belinda burst in your room with a megaphone. You clutched your head, you felt a small headache coming and you wanted it to stop. You pulled the covers over your head, trying to block out Belinda's voice, but it didn't work. "Channa!!! Get up already!!!! You do realize that it's already 9:00AM and you have to go to school right?" When you heard Belinda say it was already 9:00AM, you shot up from your bed. When you were trying to get out of your bed, you accidentally pulled the blanket with you and tripped. You fell face first on the floor, you groaned. "Ugh Belinda, you do realize that I have class later in the day right?" You sat up, rubbing your face, trying to take the pain away and wake yourself up at the same time.

 

"Well you told me to wake you up early today! So I did! And your alarm has been ringing since 6AM. I'm surprised you didn't hear it." Belinda said, while she was rummaging through your laundry. "Oh Channa! Where did you get this shirt!?" She pulled out your 'Attack on Titan' shirt that you recently got this week.

 

'Hold on. I don't remember setting my alarm at 6AM today...' You thought. You stood up from where you were sitting at and looked for your phone around your bed. You found it under your pile of plushies. You clicked the lock button, and instead of seeing a notification for an alarm, you saw that you have 20 unread text messages.... And 6 missed calls. All from the same person.

 

'Aw. .' Chanyeol's name appeared on your screen. You looked through the text messages your dear boyfriend sent you:

 

To: Channabear <3

From: Channiebae

 

Babeeeeeeee~ I miss you T^T

 

Sent 4:00AM

 

Babeeeeeeee~ I can't sleep T^T

 

Sent 4:30AM

 

I know you're awake........... Just kidding! I know you're sleeping. But  I wish you were awake though.. Sing me to sleep! But nvm :) I'll just wake you up later. <3

 

Sent 4:44AM

 

 

You laughed at Chanyeol's childish side. 'Ack, he's so cute.' You thought. You kept on reading the rest of the text messages until you saw the last six he sent.

 

 

Hey babe ^___^

 

Sent 5:45AM

 

Babeeeeeeeeeee.

 

Sent 5:55AM

 

Why aren't you picking up my calls?

 

Sent 6:00AM

 

Babeeeeeeeeeeee. Come on, pick up! I need to talk to you :(

 

Sent 6:05AM

 

Fineeeeeee you won't pick up? Okay. I'm mad at you. Mehrongggggggggggg :P :P

 

Sent 6:14AM

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter