Final

Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

g l a s s   [ o n e - s h o t ]

    “Lu han, you’ve finally moved here for good?” His friend clapped a hand onto his shoulder and smiled at him.

 

“Uh, yeah.” Lu han smiled with a slight chuckle. “It was hard, going back and forth from China to here and back so I just decided to move here. I was spending most my time here anyways.”

 

“Sehun will be happy.” The other boy smiled, “He’s missed you a lot since you were gone for so long.”

 

“I missed him too.” Lu han nodded as he spotted his suitcase coming from the baggage claim. He quickly hauled it to the ground and the two males began walking to the exit of the airport. “How are the others, Suho?”

 

“They are fine.” Suho sighed. “What about Kris? Did he say anything about you coming here?”

 

“No.” Lu han shook his head. “Kris was fine with it. The only one who got slightly mad was Yixing. But I understand. The room must be empty now, with just him there.”

 

A sad expression came on Suho’s features as he nodded, “Yixing was pretty attached to you too. You never did tell us. It isn’t just because of the traveling that you moved here, is it?”

 

“Well,” Lu han scratched the back of his head as Suho took out his keys and unlocked the car. Lu han plopped his suitcase into the trunk before slipping into the front seat. “I want to attend university here. The others want to finish in China.”

 

Suho nodded in understanding as he began backing out of the parking spot. “That’s understandable. Even though Yixing was here longer than you before he moved back, you were the most accustomed to Korea. It was always a mystery why.”

 

Lu han shrugged before smiling unconsciously as he looked outside the window, “Something about this country just calls to me. I don’t know what it is.”

 

“So, where to Prince Lu han?” Suho jokingly asked, knowing how many girls had called Lu han a prince during his time in both China and Korea.

 

Lu han smiled in embarrassment before slipping out his phone, “Sehun’s not out of school yet, right? I want to pick him up so could we go there?”

 

“Okay.” Suho agreed. “I have to go pick up Min Jung from lessons in a bit though so do you think you and Sehun could hang out while I do that? And then I will come get you both.”

 

“Sure.” Lu han nodded. “We will go get some bubble tea or something.” he secretly smiled while Suho laughed. It was hard not to know of Sehun and Lu han’s famous bubble tea dates.

 

A few minutes later, Suho pulled up into a large high school. “His school lets out in 10 minutes. Think you can wait around?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll take a look around.” Lu han opened the door and slipped out. “Bye, Suho.”

 

“Bye, Lu han. Be careful, don’t get attacked by girls.” Suho jokingly smiled before the door shut and Suho drove off.

 

Lu han sighed, breathing in the humid air before brushing his brown hair aside and turning to face the school. He remembered when he had attended school in Korea, it was awhile ago, but it was still clear in his mind. He had loved the school and he promised to visit in sometime soon to see if it had changed.

 

Lu han began walking into the gates and strolling around the front of the school. He hummed to himself as he glanced around, wondering what Sehun did during his free time. The last time he had seen his younger best friend was almost 4 months ago, and he missed him greatly.

 

As he turned the corner of the large building, he caught sight of a figure, facing in the opposite direction of him. He curiously narrowed his eyes before walking forward.

 

The figure came into clearer view and he recognized it to be a young girl. She was wearing a school uniform so Lu han knew she had to attend the school.

 

“Hello?” Lu han finally called out, his curiosity taking the best of him. Shouldn’t the student be in class? The girl didn’t respond and Lu han frowned. “Hello?” He said louder. “Hey, girl, are you listening to me?”

 

The girl’s head tilted before she slowly turned her head. She had long brown hair that went to mid-back. Although she wasn’t on the tall side, she wasn’t short either.

 

Lu han could tell, even without her turning fully around, that she was pretty. He could see slight glimpses of her features and even with those short intervals he could sense her beauty.

 

“Hello?” Lu han repeated, stepping closer to her. “Are you okay? What are you doing out here?”

 

The girl seemed to realize he was actually talking to her and slowly turned to face him. Lu han’s breath hitched as he blinked in surprise. If he had thought the girl was pretty, that was a definite understatement. She was beautiful.

 

“Hi.” Lu han smiled. “What are you doing out here? Shouldn’t you be in class?”

 

The girl studied him for a moment before speaking, “Who are you?”

 

Lu han felt his heart skip a beat, even her voice was melodic. She had large doe brown eyes and rosy lips. Her skin was milky and her brown hair perfectly framed her small face.

 

“I’m visiting a friend.” Lu han responded after he realized she had been waiting for an answer. “School isn’t out yet so I was wondering around. Why are you out here?”

 

The girl blinked before a brush of wind rushed by them both and her hair slightly flowed back. Lu han caught a slight of a flash of red before her hair moved back into place.

 

“I needed air.” The girl finally responded. She suddenly looked up at the building before back at him, “School is out.”

 

“What?” Lu han seemed taken back right as a loud bell chimed and talking suddenly erupted. Even from outside the building, you could hear the students eager to leave class. “How did you...” Lu han trailed off, his eyes wide in surprise. There had been no indication of what time it was yet she knew that the bell had been about to ring.

 

The girl slightly smiled at his expression, “I do this often. I learn to tell.” she vaguely answered.

 

Lu han slowly nodded. He cleared his throat as he glanced back to see students leaving the building. He suddenly remembered the reason he was there and looked back at the girl. “Can you help me find someone?”

 

Truthfully, he needed no help finding Sehun. He could simply text him to meet somewhere and the job would be done but something about the girl made Lu han curious. He didn’t want to separate from her just yet.

 

“Who are you here for?” The girl asked, stepping closer to him.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Lu han answered. “He’s my close friend. Do you know him?”

 

The girl slowly nodded, “I’ve heard of him. He’s usually with his friends by the gates.” she replied. She began walking past him, leading him to the location.

 

“Wait!” Lu han called as he walked up to where she had stopped for him. “What is your name?”

 

“You never told me yours either.” The girl answered.

 

“I asked first.” Lu han sneakily smiled, enjoying the teasing expression her face although it wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter