Woo Jiho the great....pain in Jaehyo's rear end.

Stricken
"WOO JIHO YOU ING LITTLE-" A hand clamped over Jaehyo's mouth. Kwon sweatdropped calming the other in some way. "Customers Jaehyo!" Jaehyo blinked, flushing from embarrassment as people stared at him. He looked over at a certain bleach blonde idiot and cracked his knuckles. Climbing over the counter with little effort, he jumped off and sprang at Zico, cursing. He chased the other around the Cafe, earning entertained laughs and shoots from the customers. Unkwon to him, an unfamiliar face walked in the door and was watching him in amusement. The Black haired male stood by the counter and watched as Jaehyo caught the mischievous other by the collar, pulling him backwards over the counter. "Behave yourself. No more hitting on the girls...or guys." His words surprised the other. The blonde nodded before getting back to work. Jaehyo turned and walked back to the serving area. He blinked as he stared at the handsome male. He flushed and gulped. "Y-you're not.. familiar. Who are you?" He didn't mean to sound rude. He gasped and outwardly face palmed a loud slap sound echoing. "Hey it's fine. You alright? You're very...red." the stranger asked. Jaehyo nodded, extending his hand. "I'm Jaehyo." The male took Jae's hand and shook it with a smile, showing his dimple. "Minhyuk." Jaehyo nodded again, clearing his throat before he could speak, Jiho's annoying voice sounded. "Princess, if you're quite done flirting with Prince Charming here, could you please clean up?" Minhyuk laughed at Jaehyo being called princess. 'Man... Jaehyo sure is beautiful.' Minhyuk smiled. "Ooh. What would you like to drink?" Jae asked, suddenly remembering. Minhyuk smirked. "You." Jaehyo squeaked at the words, blushing crimson. "Kidding. I'll have a small black coffee."