Alchemist

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Woah this dimension is huge!" i looked around amusingly,those elders also known as teachers are powerful. Creating this kind of dimension needs a great magic.

"This dimension looks normal Institute Academy ground, but the difference is the magic. The ground has a transparent walls in different part of the place, and each wall has a magic that can deceive the representative, for example it can create an illusion." 

While roaming around i heard noises.

“ Let’s aim Taeyeon-shi, she’s S-class so if we defeat her, one of us surely win.” I heard the 4 representative discussing silently in not a distance, creating an alliance huh, it’s good but remember rule number 1 of taeyeon’s law : "Don’t underestimate me.!" I laughed at the thought.

“Let’s split to make our job easier” one of the guy, I think he is Onew of Class 3 suggested and they agreed. This boy needs a little lesson about who i am. tsk.

I hide behind the bushes near them and when I saw Onew go to the right side I followed him discreetly. He is searching me everywhere in his place. Time to play! I imitate Taeyang of class 1, his ally.

When I am now “Taeyang” I come out from the bushes behind him. It makes some noise and he immediately pointed his two fingers against me. He is using an offensive magic. When you hit by his “gun” a.k.a his two fingers you will suffer to an immense pain as if you got shot by a real gun.

“Hey its me!” I lift my two hands.

“What are you doing here, you're in the left side don’t you?” He ask and let his hand down.

“Yeah but she’s not there dude, I frantically search it. That chic is elusive” I said. He turned his back to me, oops wrong move kiddo. I silently went to his back and touch him, he gradually got weak and turned to face me with obviously shock face.

“Wh-wha- Tae-teayeon-shi?” He is now kneeling on the ground. His magic power got lessen.

“don’t let me touch you, rule number two of Taeyeon’s law” I punch him straight to his face, knocking him down.

“OKAY! One down, 5 to go!” I cheered. And went to the left side of the ground where I found the two others. Like earlier I hide behind a tree, this time. But suddenly the transparent wall turned into mirrors, making the three of us trapped in the 4 corners of this place. I imitate Onew instantly. When they notice me they asked me the same question.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you in the right side?” Hara, one of them asked. She’s with Suzy. This two are quite talented. Goo Hara of class 4 can control air, while Bae Suzy who is in class 5, can control objects.

“She’s not there, where the heck did Taeyeon-shi hides?” I said as if I really don’t find myself. I laughed inside, HIHI this is funny! i controlled my facial expression and looking around. Hmm. it is harder than i thought. Those elders are powerful.

“First thing is we need to think on how we can go out here, all I see is mirrors and our reflections.” Suzy said and touch one of the mirrors and It suddenly move. We got shock when there is another Suzy came out, but this Suzy has a bad aura.

“O my god! What the heck is happening?!” Hara frantically screamed. And she bumped in the mirror creating a replica of her. I carefully tried not to touch one of the mirrors to avoid creating another me, or another Onew in their sight. The bad Suzy suddenly attacked her, but she cant used her magic because there is no object here so she can do nothing but to dodged. But her back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter