She

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“isn’t it hard, fighting with your own power? With your own style? With your own?” the fight of the two continued and they only have 5 minutes, its win or draw for anyone of them.

Sunny don’t transform her body like Taecyeon, but her power is the same as him. She only copied the powers or magic of her opponent or anyone’s  but her physical body is still the same. She’s scared transforming because of her real power. Sunny Lee is originally used transforming magic, but she’s scary if she do that.

Back then..

It’s afternoon back there, she just finished schooling and decided to take a walk, she attended special school, because according to her parents, not anybody can accept them. In that school attended her parents’ friends kids. Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, they are only 8 years old. Its only first week so they don’t need to show their abilities, yet.

She’s only three houses away when she got nervous, feeling something wrong. She shrugged it till she’s in front of their gate. No one opens it and that’s weird. When she’s in the door ready to twist the knob, She heard her father shouted to someone, she take a look in the window and saw her parents tied up, their butlers are all lying down, unconscious. She saw other people wearing black masks. She got panic and when her mother noticed her, she look in her eyes telling her to run, but it’s too late one of the bad guys saw her and immediately run to catch her. She squeal, shouted and yelled.

He brought her inside the house and pointed a knife to her neck. She’s really scared and afraid. She’s crying silently hoping that someone comes in and helped them.

Sunny’s P.O.V

“please, please not our daughter, we will give anything you want but please don’t hurt her” one of the bad guy was holding my hands in my back, I really cant do nothing, seeing my parents begging for my life, It pained me. Im still crying, trying to freed myself.

“Stop ranting !” the man in front of my parents slapped my mother, my father looked really angry but there’s no way he can do a thing, that rope is anti-power, my father too got punched. In my two eyes I saw my parents got insulted and beaten up. Im begging them to stop, “stop hurting my parents” I repeatedly plead, but they just laugh. Until I heard a voice in my head.

“You want to hurt them? You want to stop them?” I nodded desperately want to help my parents.

“Then, unleash me, unleash your real you, unleash the beast inside you” and after I heard that, I don’t know what happened, I cant control my body, my mind got blank, the only thing I want to do that time is to rescued my parents and stop those robbers.

When they told me that I changed into this kind of creature. Creature with fangs, horns, tail, dark green eyes, and sharp nails, I saw the concern and a tint of fear in my parents eyes. I cried even at school, I hated myself for bringing fear to my parents and promise myself that I will never transform to that. I just need to control my temper. Because every time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter