finalè.

{ silence is golden, equally distant }
{ silence is golden, equally distant }
 

— 

 

Kyungsoo often questions himself, what does it feel like to be in love? 
 
He never knows the answer to this question, which results in him thinking so hard he doesn't even realize the clock ticking fast.
 
"You know, they say that the quiet ones are actually screaming in the inside." A familiar body of soft elegant skin glided its way beside Kyungsoo, who fluttered his eyes to eye the man.
 
"I guess I've already established that in my screaming parts in MAMA." Kyungsoo gave a small smile, trying to joke a bit.
 
"You know what I mean," Junmyeon nudges Kyungsoo with his shoulder and laughs, standing up to chat with Chen over his lamb hair.
 
Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and pink dusted his cheeks before standing up and making his way back to his own room, trying to calm the pounding in his heart as he thought about what the elegant leader meant.
 
 
Liking Suho was never a good thing, when they almost, he repeats. Almost do everything together.
 
It never helped when their manager groups them two together to share a room, because they behaved (Kyungsoo snorts in response, raising an eyebrow as the manager referred to them as children rather than 23 year- old adults.).
 
It also didn't help that the fact they are in the same group and the same vocal line (Kyungsoo hisses, a small part of him melts at Suho's voice in his head.).
 
His face would be stoic but a small delicate smile reaches upon his heart- shaped lips when he looks at fans around him, and maybe he smiles a bit wider when he spots a "SuDo" banner. He is a bit disappointed though because people think Suho oh-so-definitely tops him.
 
He's also a bit melancholic when he notices that Suho might just not have the same, mutual feeling he has. That's why he'd rather just clamp his mouth shut and a little bit introverted, rather than being loud and might just say something out of the blue.
 
Kyungsoo has thought about scenarios if he had said something to Suho, but it has never worked out for his own imaginations so far.
 
One, he imagines Suho awkwardly but nicely rejecting his confession. He definitely does not want their brotherly friendship to go out of line, straying from brothers to mere strangers. He doesn't want to risk that.
 
Two, he imagines Suho accepting his confession, but they'll never get to be together (and to this the pink on his cheeks darken to a slight shade of red, and was questioned later by Xiumin with a slight raise of his eyebrow) because the world is sometimes a cruel place, he's just scared of the criticism he might just get.
 
Kyungsoo stared at Suho's back facing him, wondering how it feels like to have him close to him, in not just a brotherly way but a more- affectionate way. Kyungsoo does not dare to even think about the word lovers, because he is afraid; afraid to be pushed away just because of something that is abnormal, to most people.
 
But what can he do when all his efforts trying to make these feelings go away just constantly grow?
 
He looked away and a slight frown made its way to Kyungsoo's face. He does not notice the way Junmyeon eyes him with that slight affection he craved; a small smile engraved on his pinkish lips as he thinks about what does if feel like to have Kyungsoo around him, his walls shattered.
 
 
So the two of them just settle in their own corners that meet each other eventually but are equally distant, both fiddling with a microphone on standby and both lips are reciting lyrics and prayers in their heads, rather than speaking out loud because they have so, so much to say.
 
 
They don't realize how much in common do they have together, until their corners meet and are not equally distant anymore.
 
 
 
end.
 
 
ewell I hope everyone liked that small drabble flabble! Thank you for taking your time to read this, < 3