Remain

Call Your Name [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  After daybreak comes the dusk;
After meeting comes farewell.
Where on earth do people go?
    My beloved, my fingertips touched you;
You feel nothing, but do you still live?
    The petals, torn apart by the caprices of the wind - 
Even if they desperately long for the moment
When they will finally be plucked away...
    Don't disappear, don't disappear;
I don't care what else I might have to lose.
You were here, you were with me;
Within my memories, I bring you to life,
Linking the moments together,
Making you eternal.
More than once, Re:REMEMBER
    Time, like a stream of sand, drifts aimlessly into the beyond.
Once again, the boat of slumber
Is swept onward, powerless.
Don't go away, don't go away;
Even if we can never meet again,
I'll close my eyes, I'll close my eyes
And embrace the you of those days.
Fastened down with my wish,
A vision of you...
More than once, Re:REMEMBER
    When the darkness departs, when the wind changes,
On the day when each person forgets sorrow...
That will be the moment when the entity that I am
Will disappear completely from this world.
   

I saw a dream, I saw a dream;
My heart remembered a faint memory.
I whisper, I whisper
Your name, but my voice is at its end.
Don't disappear, don't disappear;
I don't care what else I might have to lose.
You were here, you were with me;
Within my memories, I bring you to life,
Linking the moments together,
Making you eternal.
More than once, Re:REMEMBER

 

"Are you Oh Sehun?"

Sehun stopped when someone called his name. He turned around to found a handsome young soldier approached him with an elder soldier. The young soldier was probably at his age if he was not wrong.
"This is Harry and my name is Kai. We saw your braveness when face the titan. Do you mind to join the army?"asked the young soldier named Kai.
Sehun narrowed his eyes towards the two strangers with some special uniform. Indeed they're from army but looks like they're from a special corps. The guy named Kai was so young as young as him but looked so decent. While the other one named Harry was at his early fifties. 
"I-,"
"If you want to take Sehun then i'll come as well!" A brave voice cracked the thick atmosphere around them. Sehun turned his head to found Krystal behind him. The girl threw her fierce stare at the two males, a strong willed one. Sehun already expected if he accept the offer then maybe Krystal will looking for him. Krystal was already became his friend in this fortress and seems like the girl has no friend as well except for him -or she just limits her surrounding just like him- so it will be hard to her if they should be separated by now. Sehun threw his stare to the two males as well, asking for permisson or even a term. 
"Sure. We need someone who good at cook,"said the guy named Kai.
"She is,"Sehun said.
"Thank you. There's no one can steal my friend away,"Krystal smiled to Sehun who was standing beside her.

*** 

"Thought you already sleep,"
Sehun turned around his head to find Krystal put her behind him. The girl only wore sleeping kimono and start stargazing too just like what he did.
"I can't,"Sehun made his stare at the sky again. The peaceful sky with stars, holding it's mysterious secrets. As if the sky knows everything. As if the sky knows where, what happen to his girl. It just made his heart heavy and aching.
Krystal wanted to sweep away Sehun's thoughts right now. She knew what was Sehun thinking about, she knew who played inside his head. She hated that, she wanted Sehun to forget the days that he had have already left. It was already weeks after the first attack, after they were separated from their beloved ones, after he lost her.
"I'm sorry Sehun i think this is too meanie to you but...but...thinking of Choi Jinri is useless. Let's be irational, days outside the fortress won't be ok. She can't...,"
"She can made it Krystal. I believe inside of my heart telling me that she's alive. If i don't have this faith there's nothing to keep her alive,"Sehun hated how Krystal talk about his girlfriend but he just can't get mad at her because he just don't have time. He knew that everyone acknowledged Jinri is in MIA state but deep down they believe that his dear is already dead. Everyone kept trying to inform him that but he refused. He need an evidence that Jinri is dead, a strong one not just speculation like Krystal spat out. So if everyone believe that Jinri is dead then he just have to careless. This is about one againts thousands. Sehun loves Jinri in a state of he is ready to fight againts the world. 
"Sehun you just will get hurt,"Krystal swallowed her tears, hearing and looking at Sehun's faith like this.
"I can't get hurt unless she's the one who get hurt,"
Krystal just smiled bitterly looking at how big Sehun's love to the girl named Jinri. The girl who is still missing and uncertainly alive or dead.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter