Convergence

Convergent(1-shot)

To all those, who does not know the meaning of convergent, I will explain it to you. On earth, there are three types of plate boundary movements and one of it collides each other. The one is the Convergent Plate Boundary. It forms mountains fo high, that it reaches more than 1.7 million feet. Yes, it is the Himalaya, a.k.a Mount Everest.

The mountain increases each time the two plates collides. Just like the story of two young people, who first met at a Cafe. They started out as cat and dog. But each time they collide, their love grows as high as the mountain. It all started like this.

.

.

.

"Kwon Jiyong!" Jiyong's mother shouted. Jiyong is a young man, who inspires to be a singer-composer. He made a lot of beautiful composition like Crooked and One Of A Kind. He even composed a song for this famous group called Big Bar. The group gained many recognition all thanks to his most succesful piece, Lies.

Jiyong sat up his bed and ran down the steps to find her mum sitting at the dining table, waiting for him. He smiled to his mother and was disturbed by the floating newspaper.

"Morning Mum!" He greeted his mother enthusiasticly.

"Morning George." He greeted his father, uhm... step-father, with a sullen tone. When he was 5, his real dad died through a civil war which he volunteered to go. However, his dad was Killed In Action(KIA). They mourned for days and George was always by his mother's side. They started loving each other. However, Jiyong do not like the way the two are always together. Further more, George does not treat him like his child.

"Son, have your breakfast. You go out of this house after that." George said to his son. Jiyong grunted and started eating his food. He swallowed down the egg in whole and ate the sausages slowly. He took his bag and left the house, only saying good bye to his mother.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Who the heck treats their son like that? If only I am able to leave this house happily and not care about you. Too bad, my mother only have eyes on you.

*Bang!* 

"Ouch! Who are you?" I asked. It seems that I have accidentally hit a young lady. I took a look at her. She have some small beautiful cat eyes and her mole near her lips are appealing to me. I started standing and helped her up at the same time.

"Rude much mister! Name's Chaerin. Don't bother asking me further questions." She reluctantly replied to my question. Wild. I thought. This girls is the dream girl of mine. Who knows what the future will be with just me and you.

The next day, the same routine happened again. But this time, the whole scene is at a different setting. This time, we met at the Gym.

"Argh... where is the trainer?" I complained to myself.

*bang*

"!" I rubbed my head. I hit onto someone, again. I looked up and see the same person which I hit onto yesterday.

"It's you!" We said in unison. But this time, Chaerin's eyes were covered by the sunglasses. I blushed.

"So... I am sorry for banging onto you...urm 2 times. Would it be okay if I treat you to subway?" I asked, shyly. I was expecting a no answer. However, I see her cute little smile and heard a yes.

 

No One's POV

 

The afternoon was spent with Jiyong and Chaerin, both lining up at subways, getting ready to order their meal. The both of them then thought, " hmm... hearty italian cold cut trio with honey mustard and tomato... good".

Just nice, two person were going to take their orders for their meal.

"Hearty Italian Cold Cut Trio with Honey mustard and tomato." The two young people said at the same time. They confirmed their meal and went to prepare it. Jiyong and Chaerin were then staring at each other, with lightling spark blazing between their eyes.

"Ahem..." the cashier made a noise, interrupting the latter. The both of them stopped staring at each other and went to pay for their food. They both picked their food and sat on an empty table.

"Chaerin... can I tell you something?" Jiyong shyly asked.

"Go on." She munched on her food, blushing at his question.

"I.. I.. kind of.. you know... love you. I don't know how to express it in a real sincere way. But..." He said but to be interrupted by Chaerin's kiss. 

"Silly boy! I have always been loving you since elementary school babo!" She laughed. Then, a memory strucked Jiyong. 

It was around 12 years ago. Both Chaerin and Jiyong in the same elementary school. The two of them are in the same class. Jiyong was known to be a quiet boy in class and Chaerin is the cheeky one. One day, Chaerin approached Jiyong and asked him to be her friend. Jiyong had actually rejected her. However, Chaerin just kept pestering Jiyong until the day when Chaerin had to leave for another country because of her family business. During those moments, Chaerin could never forget how she loves the quiet boy, who shys off every activity during their school days.

"Lee Chaerin?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes." She giggled.

"I don't want to be your friend." He bluntly said.

"What?! Then why did you confess you idiot?" She shouted at him, noticing that the people are staring, she sat down quickly.

"I have not finish my statement. I want to be your boyfriend." He said. Tears formed on Chaerin's eyes, earning a yes from her. The two both hugged each other and live happily ever... urm bang?

.

.

.

5 Years Later

.

.

.

"Where is my wife???" Jiyong asked himself. He is waiting at the airport for Chaerin. 5 years had gone and the two of them are married. They have a 3 year old son, being taken care of by the recently hired nanny.

He started walking off and then...

*bang*

"HEY!" He shouted.

"Babo! It's your wife!" Chaerin shouted at Jiyong. 

"Sorry my dear..." He apologised and helped her up.

"Subway?" She asked. The two of them smiled and went off to their favourite eatery place, Subways.

.

.

.

The story of Chaerin and Jiyong are just like the the plates forming their love on earth. It just can't stop itself from growing again. The end.

~~~~~
This story is typed out when I wanted to update it. It is a one shot. So there might not be any sequel. If it is a popular request, I might consider it.

 

crazyBJ