Bubble Bath

Welcome Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just came home from school and you were glad it was finally the weekend.  You wanted a moment of relaxation for yourself so you decided to have a bubble bath at home. The bath tub began to fill up with water, swirling around the tub as it dripped from the faucet and soon the tiny bubbles started to form. As the scent of strawberries and apples filled lingered in the bathroom, you sighed feeling quite relaxed already. You stripped off most of your clothing except for your undergarments and wrapped a towel around your body. You attempted to braid your hair, but decided to just tie it up hair into a ponytail. You music from Pandora, and soon the room was filled with slow jam tunes that calmed your mood more. You crouched down by the tub and waited until the water was enough so it doesn't spill out when you sit down on the tub.

You were about to doze off when you heard a low voice ask you, "Are you going to take a bath?" You turn around and see your love, leaning against the wall with an amused look on his face. You only nodded and turned your attention back to the tub. The tub was almost 3/4 of the way full so you turned off the water. You heard rustling of clothing being taken off and you looked behind you to see him stripping his clothes off, except his shorts. 

 

"Yah! What are you doing? You're not thinking of joining me right?" You ask him, hoping that he will say no, but in the back of your mind you want him to say yes. He smiled and pushed you closer to the tub. He motioned for you to get inside the tub, but you stood still on your spot. 

 

"I'll wash your back. You had a long day at school, and I know you're tired." You sighed in defeat and just unwrapped the towel and hopped inside. You sat down and the water level went up. You looked at him and motioned for him to get in also and he did. He sat behind you, you sitting between his legs which were sprawled out. You cupped your hands and dipped it in the tub. Water collected in between your hands and you hurried to pour your head with it. The warm water hit your hair, you sighed in relief when you felt it touch your hair and travel down your back. You heard him laugh at your childish act and all you could do was blush. He pinched your cheeks before wrapping his arms around your waist. You leaned back on his chest, your head landing near the crook of his neck; both of you sighed in relief. 

 

"Welcome home babe." He whispered in your ear and kissed the top of your head. You smiled when you heard affectionate tone in his voice. He began to massage your head, while running his fingers through your hair and you sighed. You leaned forward, your arms hugging your legs as he began to massage your back, starting from your neck. You closed your eyes, feeling relaxed and sleepy. Minutes passed and he wrapped his arms around your waist,  you lean back again on his chest and you felt his breath on your neck. He began to plant light kisses on your neck and you giggled at contact. You felt his arms leave your waist. He grabbed the sponge near you and scrubbed your back, starting from your neck all the way down your lower back. You felt him stop when he reached the back of your bra.

 

"Can I......" You looked back to see his cheeks slightly red from embarrassment. You two have been together for so long and he's still embarrassed to ask about certain things. You laughed and his cheeks fired up, the tint of red becoming darker than before. With a shy smile, you said "Yes" and he proceed to unhook your bra. You let the material slide down your arms and you threw it on the floor, not caring where it landed. He continued to wash your back. As soon as he was done washing your back, he gave you the sponge and told you to scrub your front. You blush at his directness; you still noticed the faint blush on his cheeks when he asked. You nodded and scrubbed the rest of your body. 

 

When you were done, you turned around and said, "Your turn." He smiled and stood up, the water dripping down his body and sat back down with his back facing you. You soaked the sponge in the clean water in the pail and squeezed until it looked clean. You began to scrub his back, slightly putting pressure on certain spots and he heard him moan lowly in pleasure. You noticed that he was close to falling asleep when you were almost done, so you pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter