Three hours.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play: Just One Day - BTS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncE7T85ZNQ)

 

Three more hours. That's the only time you got with him.You wished for another day with him; one more day wouldn't hurt for you to spend time with him before he went back to Korea. You wished he wasn't so busy so you two can spend some real quality time together, but he had other priorities. He always tried to put you first, but work always got in the way. You were an understanding girlfriend, so you knew you can't always be his first priority, and for that, he was thankful.

 

You two strolled down seaside by Davenport Beach. Earlier during the day, you spent your time with him at the amusement park 30 minutes away from the beach you were at. You two decided to leave the park early so that you two can spend some time alone. You walked side by side next to him, your hands swinging next to you. You walked ahead of him, but he pulled you back and intertwined your hands together. You looked away for a bit, biting your lip, trying hard not to show the cheeky smile forming on your face.

 

He turned your face towards his; he leaned in close towards you and whispered, "Is something wrong?" You shook your head in response. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

 

"Okay." He began walking again, with you beside him. You breathed in the sea air. You checked the time, 2 more hours...

 

"Babe." He continued to walk, ignoring your calls. You sighed, "Babe. It's almost time..." He still ignored you and continued to walk. He stopped his tracks and looked at the sea. You stood next to him, waiting for him to talk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter