First Meeting

Destiny's Call

"Yah! Yoon Bomi! Wake up!"

"What again? I'm still sleepy! I finished my projects last night!"

"So you're saying that you wouldn't attend your sister's wedding?"

"Wait, what?! What wedding?"

"Pabo."

After Bomi prepared herself, she went downstairs realizing how her family is so busy with may stuffs.

"There you are Bomi, you better go to the church to entertain the visitors" Mr. Yoon commanded

"Ok dad, I'm going"

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife"

Bomi never likes ceremonies like this, but however she feel really happy and sad at the same time, since her sister would finally move in to her own household with her husband. Tear has started to form in her eyes.

"Yah! Bomi, are you okay?" Her sister asked

"Of course eonnie!"

"Stop crying ok? I'll visit you there once in a while huh? I promise"her sister hugged Bomi then and tapped her in the back. "Oh and mom wants you to be with her entertaining the visitors."

Bomi went to search for her mother and when she had finally spotted her mother, she saw her talking to the visitors."

"Mom."

"Oh there you are, Mr and Mrs Kim, this is my youngest daughter, the one I'm talking about."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida" bomi exclaimed while bowing to Mr and Mrs Kim, as she raised her head she noticed a boy beside Mr. Kim

"Oh, so you are Bomi, I've heard a lot about you from your mom, I heard that you're really smart" Mrs. Kim said

"Oh, thank you, Glory to God"

"You're also quite religious, I see" Mr. Kim said

"Oh, why don't you go with taehyung first, since we will be talking about things, I believe you wouldn't want that"Mrs. Yoon told bomi

As Bomi went, she was followed by taehyung behind, she just goes straight outside where there is a bench they could sit. Bomi is quite shy around strangers so she didn't talk much and she's quite sleepy so she preferred to sleep. Meanwhile, taehyung also don't know what to do so he just sat beside bomi.

"So, your name is Bomi, I'm taehyung, Kim taehyung" he says as he faced bomi and was about to offer handshake when he suddenly noticed bomi falling asleep, when her head is about to fall, he was aout to catch it with his shoulders but she suddenly woke up.

"oh sorry, I didn't had enough sleep last night so I'm quite sleepy, if you won't mind then, I'll just borrow your shoulders for a while. Before taehyung could give his permission, Bomi already landed her head on taehyung's shoulder. He was surprised to the point that he got stiff. But then, he stared at Bomi's face, he knew by then that he's starting to like Bomi.