Yunhyeong's Love I

Fictional Stories ft. iKON


They said efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction, I wonder if it works the same thing around. Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.

I squint my eyes as I put my earrings on, Oh dear God. Two males enter the room, one of them has a black and grey-ish beanie on, "Yunhyeong-ah~~" I shiver as they come closer, "What now?" I looked at them as they limp their way to me. "Augh, I don't want to go for a night jog anymore," Jinhwan hyung said as he sat in beside me, facing the mirror. Donghyuk, on the other hand, stayed quiet as he walk towards the table with a water container on it. "We needed it though."

I heard my phone rang and I went to it, grabbing my towel on the way. I wiped my forehead as I took my phone, accepting the call. "Yeoboseyo?" I said, the other line was very silent. For a couple of moments, I almost dropped my phone in shock,

"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, YOU ING JERK!!-- Call Ended."


 

"Why does Yunhyeong hyung look scary?" Chanwoo finally broke the ice as he entered the dining area, everyone had been wondering and thinking what happened to the fellow by the door but they were all silent except for Chanwoo. "Hyung? Hyung?" Chanwoo looked from Hanbin to Bobby and his other hyungs. "Let's just eat," Hanbin patted Chanwoo's back, as he sit straight and gestured everyone to come and eat.

All of them went to bed except for Yunhyeong who happened to be outside of their dorm. "Who in the world was that?" he thought. He looked around and saw nothing suspicious, "This must not be another hidden camera," he mumbled and continued walking until he was in front of the convenience store where they usually go to. He stepped in as he tighten his cap. 


 

I went to the aisle where you can find those yummy snacks. He stopped picking up snacks as a thought came to his mind, "I never had a girlfriend before." 

Frowning, I shuffled my way to the counter. I took some over-the-counter pain-killers and put them down, together with the snacks. I gave the cashier my money and went out, grabbing my snacks and stepped out of the store and saw a woman running. Taking a good night jog, eh?

I walked back, using the same route I took when I went to the store and I still saw the woman running. She must have lived around here.

The woman stopped in front of a house, I stopped as she did. My heart pounding hard, she slowly took off her hoodie and her face was half-seen because of the dim lights of the streetlight. "Wait a minute--" I cut what I said as the girl banged and kicked the door in front of her. That's our dorm! What is she doing?

"Yah! Aish jinjja.." I yelled, the girl looked at me and ran and vanished in the streets. I thought of following her but I got stopped when something grabbed my hoodie. "What are you doing late at night?" I gulped as I turn my head, slowly. 

 

I looked at them as they ate the food I bought back at the store, "So, why did you made those noise? Have you gone mad?" Hanbin raised his voice a little which made me jump a bit, "No, I haven't. There was this girl in front of our dorm, I didn't saw her face clearly." Hanbin calmed down as he sigh, "I hope you're telling the truth." 

"After this, we should go sleep."

 

I woke up and looked around, not surpised that I'm the first one to wake up. I went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. As I was turned the shower off, I heard the door close, it was faint but audible. "Anybody there?" I waited a couple of moments to see if someone answers back but then dead silence came to me. I shrugged it off, It can't be a ghost. The dorm was blessed.

I opened the door and was shocke when I saw a girl who is about to open the door. "Wha-" I got cut off as the girl pushed me back in the bathroom. The door banged shut and before I could possibly move, I was pinned to a corner.. What in the world is happening?? 

The girl was dressed plainly, just tight skinny jeans and a white top and a pair of flip flops and she was covering my mouth. We heard footsteps and a knock on the door, "Hyung?" I heard Yunhyeong's voice and I was about to speak when the girl whispered, "Tell him what happened and I'll drag my foot inside your mouth," I looked at her and she seemed serious and determined. She slowly took her hand off and I sighed heavily, "Yes " I said in a tone that he would believe me, "Can I come in?" I looked at the girl once again and she seems to be panicking. "Tell him no."

"No, I'm taking a dump. Go back later." 

 

The girl got shocked as she realized that she was pinning herself to a half- man. I sat on the toilet and waited for her to speak. "I'm sorry." Wow, she knows the words that I want to hear from her. But then she looked reluctant to tell me what's going on, "Why are you here?" She looked at me and opened once again, "I need to take some things--"

I cut her off, "Did you lived here before?"

She shook her head, "No."

 

"Please don't leave me..." I looked at him, eyes are getting puffy since I had been crying for a long moment, "I need to leave you, don't asked me why." 

I looked at Junhoe, heart sunken. "Why? Why did you tell not to ask you why?" I yelled, clenching my hands. "I had fun. Thank you for tolerating me," he said with arrogance. He lifted my head and kissed me on the lips. "Goodbye."

A tear run down my cheeks as he walked past me. 

I turned around, "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!"

 

She stopped narrating and I snapped back to reality afterwards. Haven't I heard that tone before?

I opened the bathroom door, looked outside if everyone is still there. Luckily, they're looking at the camera at the corner. I told the girl to follow me and stay quiet. I'm not going to screw this up.

I opened the door, "Junhoe ah, I'm going outside," and I heard him respond. I held the girl's hand tight which made her jumped and we tip-toed our way outside. 

The hallway was empty. I looked first if there were someone in the living room and I was right, Hanbin, Bobby and Jinhwan hyung is chilling out in the room. "Let's use the kitchen door," I whispered.

 

"Thank you very much," the girl bowed and I bowed back. "I'm going now.. and oh, by the way , my name is Jane," she said and left. I'm glad that was over.


Ever since that day, I received a lot of message from an unknown number, telling me to take care of myself, to take care of my health, and to continue working hard and I received a lot gifts and foods coming from a fan who named herself 'J'. It's creeping me out.

 

I stepped out of the studio, sweaty and all. I heard someone yell my name but I shrugged it off but then I suddenly heard it echo. "YUNHYEONG!!!" I was shocked when a girl hugged me from behind.

The hell?! 

To be continued....