Chapter 11

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one's POV

"Its all my fault" these kept on lingering in Suho's Mind,you also have trouble thinking the meaning behind Lay's words.

"What did Lay mean by that?" Chanyeol asked to destroy the icey mood around them.Lay barely spoke so they were shocked to hear that especially coming from Lay.

The others just shrugged including you ....

"If Lay wont answer us,we need someone who would.." Suho said

"And who would that be????" Baekhyun said,who would even know?

"Heechul..." Kai said.

"Are you out of your mind?He kidnapped you and theres no way we are going back there!!" Chen yelled ,getting closer to Kai who raised both his hands ,calming Chen down.

"Chill Chen..Im jist thinking of the possibility right?I mean...Heechul is the only one who is getting in our way right?Maybe,just MAYBE its related to Lay acting this way..." Chen let go of Kai ,the others agreed since after the incident Lay became distant to them .

"You know,why dont we talk to Lay and maybe he'll open up.." you said,the only way in making things right is in a calm way,talking.

"No , I dont think he'll listen,knowing Lay,he wont even open the door for us.." Xiumin said..

"Who said he'll open the door for us.." Kyungsoo said with confidence,and stepped up towards lay's door."We WILL open it..." Kyungsoo said and strongly kicked the door open..

Inside they saw a schocked Lay..

"What the hell...." Lay said in a soft tone enough for the others to hear..

"Lay,we know you wont even lay a finger in the door knob if we ask you to open the door " Kyungsoo explained.

"But that doesnt also give you the right to break inside my property..." Lay said already annoyed.

You also felt guilty for barging in .

"Were sorry hyung...." Tao said looking down.

"*sigh*..what do you want" Lay said with no emotions.Annoyance was visible in his eyes.

All the ten of them went inside Lay's room,no use closing the broken down door.

"We need to talk Lay.." Suho started.

"If this is about walking out of SJ's house,then I'll say sorry.." Lay said.

"This is not just about what happened to the SJ's ..about what you said earlier.." Suho continued.

"Dont mind that,..Im just tired..." lay said,laid himself in his bed.

The others looked at each other 

"Why dont you guys go ahead and I'll talk to him,check on Luhan and Yifan..." Suho ordered,the others have no choice but to follow.

_______________________

Your POV 

we went out ,away from them. Maybe what Lay needs is someone to talk to...

So we decided to leave the two of them alone and give some time.

We went to the rooms of Luhan And Yifan,yeah,I know them already,Tao and sehun kept on telling stories about them..

we entered the room and boh boys were sitting up already.

"Lu-ge !Yifan Hyung!!!" Tao shouted happily.looking at Tao ,he must be very happy to see that they are fine.

Being separated to them and knowing they were just controlled .Whew.What is happening around me?

They hugged each other and talked alot.I was just at the side looking at the happy sight in front of me.

"Why dont you introduce the lovely lady over there..." someone said,I looked up and notice it was Luhan

Sehun mentioned Luhan being a cassanova,so Im quite hesitant to come to him..

"Ummmm....oh right! IM you !! Please take care of me...!" I said wholeheartedly.

I felt shy,they were just silent and someone approached me signalling me to stop bowing...Kyungsoo.

"you ....oh right! They mentioned you before...!! you are theyre first cr-" Yifan who was talking was cut off by someone covering his mouth..Minseok covered Yifan's mouth and sighed,the others did too...And Luhan's mouth was covered too.What? are they hiding something?

"First what?" I asked .None of them spoke except for the mumbling sounds coming from Luhan and yifan...

"Guys...tell me." I said patiently ,waiting...

No one's POV

Whe Luhan got the chance,he gripped Minseok's hand andyelled loudly..

"FIRST CRUSH!!" Luhan said ,proudly,while the others except Yifan was shock including you.

Kai facepalmed himself and the others are facing themselves away from you...

"Crush...?" You asked again to make sure what you heard was right.

"I became your crush before??All of you??I mean the ten of you?" You said trying not to laugh from the pathetic news.

They nodded like a traied puppy.

Cant hold it in anymore,you started laughing loudly,uncontrollably,how can ten guys like you?

"Whats funny?" all of them asked ,even Yifan and luhan asked at the same time.

"No..thing...its ..just..hahhahhaha" you laughed in between those words..

You cleared your throat trying to be more serious..

"Okay..let me get this straight.We are still

Please log in to read the full chapter