One

Coffee

The sky opened up letting rain pour down from the heavens. Thunder and lightning showed through the gray clouds. "Crap!" I yelled as rain splattered through the open windows of the café. I went one by one to each window closing them. My shirt was soaked by the end of the ordeal, thankfully no one had come in yet. 

I grabbed a couple towels I had in the back and started to mop the various piles up.  The latest music came on over the intercom and my favorite song came on. I couldn't help but want to start to dance as BTS came on. I looked around to make sure no one had come before I would start to dance with the music. I let myself start to dance the moves of Hormone War as they sand. I did a terrible job as the song played, but I soon was out of breath. I stopped and clung to the wooden beam next to me. The end came and soon there was something slow playing. 
"That was very well done," a deep voice said behind me. I let out a little scream before I froze with embarrassment. Had he seen me dancing? My cheeks heated up with the possibility of that happening. I slowly turned and saw the familiar face of our usual mystery customer.
He stood tall in a very business like manner, he had his hair a little ruffled but not enough that it didn't look good. He smiled with his eyes as he looked at me and my heart skipped a beat. 
"Oh, it's just you," I said as I was relieved that it wasn't someone else. This isn't the first time he had caught me dancing, I smiled at him quickly before picking up the now wet towels. "Hang on, one second," I said as I ran to the back of the room. I threw the towels in the washer and washed my hands. I looked over and saw him waiting patiently with his hands in his pocket. His eyes glancing around the café. I smiled before I pushed my hair behind my ear and walked to meet him. 
"Usual, right?" I said as I grabbed a cup. I didn't hear a response, the usual thing from him, but I continued to make the coffee. I grabbed the beans for a regular black coffee and threw them into the machine. I set the cup underneath it before I went to grab the sugar container. Inside the container I saw that most of it was almost empty, two lumps sat on the bottom and I thanked the lord that the amount I needed was actually there. The coffee sat there waiting to get handed its owner so I threw the sugar in and stirred it. 
I grabbed a lid and walked over to him. I was almost at the counter when I felt the wire last second and went down like a sinking ship. The coffee in my hand went flying forward and splattered on the guys steamed press suit. My forehead went right into the counter and I fell down clutching my head. I felt my brain banging against my skull, my eyes filling with tears from pain. 
"Are you going to pay for this?" I heard the deep voice from behind the counter say. I looked up at him and stared from utter shock. 
"I'm sorry, sir. What did you say?" I said as I supported myself. My vision spinning, my pain worsening. 
"Are you going to pay for the dry cleaning?" He said again. I stood there for a moment processing what was being said. I looked at his outfit and saw dark stains forming on his outfit from the coffee.
"Yes, sir. I'll pay for it." I said through gritted teeth. This jerk was only concerned for himself while I was sitting on the floor with growing pains in my forehead. I looked at him as he wrote down his name and address. He looked at me as he handed over the paper with sprawled words on it. I read Park Chanyeol and his address. 
"Come at five and pick it up please," he said before he just walked out. I looked at his back as I crunched the paper in my hand. I quickly put the address in my pocket and grabbed ice for my head. I placed the ice on my already forming bruise trying to stop the pulsing. The nerve of that guy...
The day went by quickly and it was soon five so I closed up the shop and typed the address into my gps. I had walked a block before I was told to stops in front of a huge apartment complex. The floor was shiny tile and there were plush seats by the window. I went to the front desk, looking around the building more trying to figure out what they guy did for a living. I looked at the man in a suit and smiled. 
"May I help you?" He said in a nice tone. I looked at him for a second before remembering to answer him. 
"Oh, sorry. Can you tell me where Park Chanyeol lives? He told me to come pick up his suit," I said smiling. I looked around to see if he was down here, but only saw women in dresses walking around. I instantly felt self conscious as women gave me looks while I stood there in my shorts and t-shirt with a big purple lump on my forehead.
"Ah, he has been expecting you. He is on the fifteenth floor if you would like to use that elevator over there," he said as he pointed to the elevators on the far wall. I quickly said my thanks as I walked over to them.
I pushed the button and waited patiently for an elevator to come. I stood there until I heard a familiar ding, I jumped into the elevator before I started pushing the close door button, I didn't want any judging women in the elevator with me. I pushed the fifteenth floor button once the doors made for a close and stood in the corner of the elevator. My heart racing as each floor went by. The music played slowly, making the elevator seem slower then it really was. 
The doors finally opened to a long hallway, with only about four doors. I stepped out and looked at the paper again, reading 1509. I looked at the doors as my beat up sneakers dragged along the clean carpet. I finally found the number and stood in front of the large door. My stomach dropped to the floor as my hands knocked on the wooden door. I heard a yell come from the inside and some locks unlock from the other side. My heart banged against my chest as I waited for the door to open.
Slowly it opened to show the owner on the other side, the door opened to show him in a tuxedo, holding a bouquet of daisies. 
"What's going on?" I asked with a little fear. My heart picked up pace as I waited for a response. He smiled at me for a quick second.
"Come in please," he said as he took my hand softly in his. I followed him willingly, my face turning redder by the moment. In the apartment sat a lone table. There were candles all around the apartment, flowers on the table and a smell of cooked steak rafting through the room. 
"I'm just here to pick up you suit. I'm not who you are waiting for," I said quietly. He turned around and stared at me for a moment. His eyes landing on my bruise for a moment before meeting my eyes again. 
"My suit isn't here. I've been waiting for you." He said with a small smirk. He was still gripping my hand afraid I would leave him.
"What do you mean it isn't here? That's the whole reason I came here." I said, getting nervous. I barely knew this guy, but my heart still beat quickly whenever I saw his face. 
"I've been waiting for a reason to ask you out..." He said softly. His face turning red by the instant. I looked at him for a moment confused by his simple words.
"What?"
"You know why I come to your coffee shop every morning? It's to see you, ever since my first visit six years ago, there was something about you that made me want to see you again." He said as he stepped closer to me. My heart pounded against my chest and my face heated up. 
"That's not me, you must be talking about someone else," I spoke softly, my insecurities showing. I wasn't all that pretty so why did he want me? 
"It's you." He pulled me into his chest softly and held me for a moment. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes looking at me. He slowly leaned into me before he softly kissed my bruised forehead. "I'm sorry," he said softly. 
"For what?" I questioned. I don't think he did anything yet. Well except this morning he was a jerk all around, but I had forgotten till that moment. His brown eyes stared into mine for a moment before he spoke simple words any girl would want to hear.
"I love you."