Broken

Is This A Dream ?

*Walking at the hallway*

"*sigh* Where could Hyunnie Oppa be ? I've been waiting for him for about an hour now >o<"

*tables clashing*

'WTH is THAT ??!!!' I immediately went to the place where I can hear the sound.

 

*INSIDE CLASSROOM*

'The classroom is so messy ! Who did this ?!'

'*looks at the ground* B-blood. o.O'

"*groans* ___-ah, h-he-l-lp m-m-mee" some voice I heard at the cabinet. Sounds like the voice of Hyunnie Oppa.

"*opens cabinet* OMG ! Hyunnie Oppa !! Who did this to you ?" I asked but before he could speak  up, he became unconscious.

"H-hyunseong-ah !!!!!!!!!!"

 

*calls Seyong*

"Yeoboseyo. ^^"

"Yeobo ! Can you fetch me here ? I'm at school, Hyunseong Oppa is injured. I need to get him to the hospital."

"I'll be right over." He said and cut the line.

 

Few minutes passed and Seyong Oppa had arrived at the school. We went to the hospital immediately.

 

"What happened anyway ? Who did this to him ?" Seyong Oppa asked me.

"I don't know. I just saw him at the classroom like that. Someone did this to him. And whoever that is he should PAY."

"Whow, calm down. We'll find out whoever did this to him."

 

*doctor approaches*

"He will be fine. It's just some minor bruises and wounds. But he will need to stay in bed until his wounds heal."

"Thank you Doc."

"He's awake you can come inside."

 

*opens door*

"Annyeong ~" I said and beamed a smile.

"I'm very sorry ___-ah. Our meet-up was ruined because of me." Hyunseong Oppa said.

"No, no don't say that. Who did this to you ?"

"..." He said nothing. He just stared at me and looked at the window with grief.

"*touches shoulder* Oppa, you have to tell me who did this to you.. I don't want some jerks ruining your life."

"*faces you* ___-ah, don't worry about me okay ? :) It's all my fault anyway.." he smiled at me, making sure that he's okay.

"What do you mean it's your fault ?? What did happen Oppa ?? Tell me, I'm getting worried.."

"M-maybe i-it's better not to tell. ___-ah, You'll understand right ?"

"Okay oppa. But be sure that you'll be safe.."

 

--Your POV--

'Who did this to him ?? I don't even know that Hyunseong has enemies at school. And if he has, I'd know it. I'm always by his side.'

'Why is he hiding it from me ? Is there anything that I don't know about him yet ?'

'Aissssshhhh >o< I'm getting confused...'

--END of POV--

 

*Went out of the room*

"Seyong Oppa." I said to him calling his attention. He was about to shut his eyes.

"Ohhh, ___-ah, Why ?"

"I'm staying for a while. I already called his parents. They'll be here in a minute. Are you sure you're okay here ? You look tired."

"I'm fine ___-ah. :) I've escaped from our whole day practice. :) It wouldn't be a bother anyway."

"Miyanhae :( Sorry if I keep on bugging you.."

"That's fine. It's for you anyway right ?? :) BTW, how's your friend ?"

"He's fine. But I think there's something he doesn't want me to know."

"Hmmmm, ___-ah, just leave it to that. Maybe it's something personal.."

"I guess so..."

 

-----

First update of the year. :)) I'm sorry if it's kinda late :(( I've been depressed...

What happened to Hyunseong ? HEHE. :))

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. <3