Final.

Happy Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi wasn’t on the mood to talk to her boyfriend, Luhan. It wasn’t that she was mad at him, she just wanted to make fun of him or to know him better. She wanted to know how he’ll act jealous and how he’ll try to win her heart again. She was with Kim Myungsoo and Im Jaebum since early morning and Bomi knew Luhan isn’t fond of those two since the two of them liked her before and he doesn’t knew that Myungsoo already has Soojung and Jaebum has Seulgi. But moreover, she just wanted to surprise him for his birthday.

“Bomi,” Luhan tried to talk to her as soon as the first class ended, but she just scoffed and went to Myungsoo and Jaebum. Luhan wanted to just punch the two guys on the face as much as he wanted to know why Bomi suddenly acted like that.

Bomi and Myungsoo hi-fived each other as soon as they knew Luhan wasn’t following them.

“How long are you gonna make Luhan jealous?” Jaebum asked her. Bomi laughed softly.

“Until, I have everything I planned for his birthday fixed,” She replied.

“But how can you fix everything when you are here busy making him jealous?” The other guy asked.

“I already called Joonmyeon and Sehun for that. They told me they got everything covered especially that Chorong and the girls are helping them. I already baked the cake, bought the gifts and everything,” She added.

“Smart girl, huh?”

“Are you sure Seulgi and Soojung won’t be mad at me?” She asked them.

“Nope, they also knew your plans and they are so game for it,” Jaebum laughed.

“Here comes Luhan again,” Myungsoo warned.

Bomi turned to Luhan and saw him holding two triangle kimbaps. She raised her eyebrow.

“What is that?”

“I brought your favourite,” He said. Bomi just took the triangle kimbaps.

“Thank you,”

“Bomi, what did I do wrong?” He asked her. Bomi wanted to burst out laughing but she won’t. She glanced at Myungsoo and Jaebum who were about to laugh.

“You didn’t do wrong but I’m still not in the mood to talk to you. Meet me at the rooftop later after class,” She said before leaving Luhan.

Luhan was in the verge of giving up but he won’t, he knew Bomi is just testing him. He loved her so much that he knows he wouldn’t just give up easily and he won’t ever let her go.But what saddened him the most is that it has to happen on his birthday. She didn’t even greet him. He doesn’t know if she forgot about it or she’s just doing it on purpose.

He went back to their classroom and saw Bomi with her friends, Chorong and Eunji. He went to her desk and placed her favourite chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. Chorong tapped Bomi’s shoulder and she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter