FINAL

8 Years Ago

 

I am so sorry I was late posting this story...

It was made in 18th April and I dont have any energy more to change the whole story line to get into the event for yesterday..

Thank you for waiting..

Enjoy!!!

 

Its 19th April again.

 

8 years ago, the 4 member of super junior were on a horrible accident.. Both Shindong and Eunhyuk is slightly hurt while the leader and the maknae are the worst one..well, it is more towards the maknae.. he almost die..even with operation, he only have 20% chances to live..

But all in all, he is the one that broke the rule of being an idol where he was trained for 3 months before debuting with the almost famous idol group..Once again,he broke the rule by waking up at the 4th day of his coma and back to stage less than a year..

For all the he knows, the moment he woke up, the hyungs swore to God that they will take care of him, spoiled him like no others, not getting mad at him even make a promise to themselves that they will spoiled the maknae every year at the 19th April...

But God has another plan for them..SM decided to debut Super Junior M with additional member of Henry and Zhoumi...fate just come across when Zhoumi’s birthday is the day when the member despise the date..

Being so caring maknae, he ask the hyungs to replace the date with Zhoumi’s birthday..

In 2008, they celebrate Zhoumi’s birthday with tears as the one they hug is not Zhoumi but the evil maknae himself..crying as they remember how fragile their maknae with the machine and those that can take their maknae away.. while other crying, Ryeowook go into the room and cry by himself..

Along the years passes, the hyungs start to act like they dont care about the date as they dont want the maknae to feel guilty as Zhoumi’s birthday is not being celebrated properly..

This year, Kyuhyun is alone in the 11th floor dorm while Eunhyuk is on tour in Nagoya along with Donghae... so he thought, he will be okay alone in the dorm , not remembering the tragic accident.. or so he thought..

 

“KyuKyu!!! “

Ryeowook walks into the 11th floor dorm finding no one is there..

“KyuKyu!! I’m here..come out now...I bring some tteopokki for you...”

Silence..

Ryeowook try to find the maknae in the dorm.. finding no trace of the maknae, he start calling the leader..

“Wookie-ah, I’m on MC right now...what is so emergency now??”

“Hyung,Kyuhyunnie is not in the dorm..I am worry..today is 19th April hyung..”

“Ohhh..”

“Hyung??”

“Try finding him on the rooftop..once you find him, distract him for any thoughts of the accident..”

“Okay hyung..”

“I’ll be home soon..”

“Neh..palli hyung..”

“Neh..”

PIP

 

Ryeowook walks outside of the dorm and start to walks towards the rooftop..

*katolk*

Ryeowook fishes out his phone only to fine that both Donghae and Eunhyuk ask him to  take care of the maknae as they can sense the maknae is not feeling good..

“This hyung is really...”

 

As he reaches the rooftop, he open his jumper and put it on the maknae..

“It’s cold Kyunnie.”

“you want to do the ritual right??”

“Yes..it is a must do thing in our list of the life..”

“I’m okay..”

“Nope you’re not... now come on..what time is your musical?”

“An hour later..manager hyung will pick me up in half an hour..”

“Okay..and  when you get back what do you want to eat? I can cook it for you...”

“There’s no need..I’ll buy it...”

“Nope..you need homemade food...”

“Ryeonggu..”

“Yes Kyu..”

“I’m not a kid anymore..no need to be worry..i’m 28 years old..”

“I know...what make you say that?”

“The hyungs have been calling me since morning..even Zhoumi hyung whom I call to wish a happy birthday is crying, saying something along the line I love you and those grateful things..Even Henry is calling me, asking if I need him, he will be here as fast as he could...”

“Because we all really love you...”

“I know, but its already in the past.. I am now healthy and alive in front of you guys.”

“Does Shindong hyung and Sungmin hyung called? Heechul hyung?”

“Basically everyone I know..even Joonmyeon, Hyukjae hyung, the KyuLine member, all wishing me a healthy life..Did I look not healthy to you guys now?”

“You did..more than healthy I can tell..”

“Wookie..”

“Sorry.. You know why we do this whole Kyunnie’s ritual every year on 19th April?”

“Its the day you guys found out that I am a family?”

“Yes..it also marks the day we all know the meaning of losing a family...You mean so much to us Kyunnie.. When the doctor said you might die, the first thing we wish is to turn back the time..Imagine, we all being bad hyungs, make you sleep with no bed, get a very rough treatment and we dont get chance to say sorry.. we want to make the whole thing up to you...dont let me remind you the day where we fought..I fell so hard hearing you almost die in the accident.. I wish it was me the one in the car.. I wish you open your eyes even once and tell us everything gonna be alright..but you in coma state and the doctor can’t even confirm whether we can see you alive or not.. Scary moments I can tell..Since then, we promise, we will cherish you and spoiled you whnever we can.. we love you okay...” Ryeowook crying hard while hugging Kyuhyun that also have tears in his eyes..

“Thank you Wookie..”

“Welcome..and please call Eunhyuk hyung..he’s been on nightmare last night.. he keep calling your name in his sleep until he woke up suddenly in the midnight..”

“Ah..so that’s why he keep asking whether I’m okay...”

They broke the hug and smile at each other..

“He’s the one that hold your hand and seeing you faint on the road..he must be dead worry...”

“I will..now, the offer is still on??”

“It is..what do you want to eat?? I’ll cook everything..the hyungs will be home tonight..after your musicals, we will eat together..arrachi???”

“Okay...now lets go back down..it cold..”

“Okay....come on..”

Both maknaes on the feet, walking towards their dorm while Kyuhyun start listing the food name..

 

Later that night..

“I’m home..achuuuu..”

“Kyunnie, you have flu?? Aigoooo...its raining outside and you dont wear any umbrella??” Kangin start to ran towards Kyuhyun and hand him a towel..

“Go to bath now, and then we eat okay Kyunnie..”

Kyuhyun nooded and put his bag on the sofa and straight to the bathroom..

“Kyunnie has flu??” Leeteuk ask

“I think so..” Kangin start to take out medicine to give to the maknae..

“Kibum-ah...”

“Ne Teuki hyung... wae?”

“Go in my room and take out the herbs that Hankyung sent and bring it down..Kyunnie is having flu..”

“Neh Teuki hyung...”

“Kim Kyu having flu?”

“Yes Heenim-ah...”

“Hankyung-ah, Kyunnie having flu...” turns out Heenim is on the phone with Hankyung.

“Okay, I’ll be little late..I’m buying something for Kyunnie..”

“Okay..”

 

“Hankyung will be late Teuki hyung..he want to buy something for the Kim Kyu.”

“Till now he still consider Kyunnie as the maknae..”

“Yeah..but I’m not...Henry is now the maknae...achuuuuuu...”

“Nope.. uri Kim Kyu is the eternal maknae...”

“Heechul-hyung, I will give my title as eternal maknae to KyuKyu as long as he’s here and healthy...”Ryeowook take a dry towel and start drying the maknae hair while backhugging him...

“I can do it myself hyung!!”

“Nope can do..go wear your clothes and come out to the kitchen later okay KyuKyu..”

“Achuuuuu... okay Wookie..”

 

While Kyuhyun wearing his clothes, Siwon, Yesung, Kibum, Hankyung, and Henry arrived at the dorm and the dinner preparation is being started..

“Hankyung hyung, what did you bring for Kyunnie?”

“This?? This Kibum-ah is the birds nest.. It’s good for Kyunnie’s health..”

“Must be expensive right ge???”

“Price doesnt matter Henry-ah..as long as he healthy, ge will do everything...”

“Yeah..as long as he healthy and alive, that is what matter..I will do what I can to keep him alive..anything...”

“Siwon-ah, we all will do the same...I cant bear to watch him like 8 years ago again...”

“Yesung-ah, dont worry, we’ll take care of him together...”Kangin start to pat Yesung’s shoulder..

The sounds of the door being opened make all of them focused their eyes on the maknae that has just come out of his room with red nose and messy hair..Without waiting they all start to hug the maknae one by one...

The maknae was startled but he never made an attempt to release himself..This is one the time he needed a hug from the hyungs that have been missed dearly...

 

“Stay healthy , safe, and happy maknae-ah...We really love you...” All the hyungs including Henry start to tear up hearing Kim Heenim’s word..

 

Meanwhile in Japan, in a big church somewhere in Nagoya

“Please let uri Kyuhyun healthy,safe and happy wherever he went..until whenever..”

 

In the military training place

“Dont take uri maknae away from us..keep him safe and happy.. until whenever...”

 

In China,

“My only wish on my birthday, is to keep Giu Xian happy and safe until whenever..”

Zhoumi blows tha candle on the birthday party held by his friend and family...

 

 

 

END!!!

Sorry to keep you waiting...

Please comment and subscribe..

Ignore the grammar and spelling mistake..

I have to re-edit to follow the schedule of the member...

Thank you for reading!!!!!

Ps: my first one-shot with over 15xx words..so comment is really needed..