one

Lines, Puzzles, and Awkwardness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri and Sehun could not control their laughter. Since we were the only customers at the cafe, their voices enveloped almost the whole place. Luckily the cafe people did not mind them being noisy. 

"Oh my gosh that was so fail!" Yeri laughed between her words. She coughed a couple of times but she continued laughing. 

"Of all the dates, why did you chose April 1? We couldn't blame Seulgi for having mistaken your confession as a prank." Sehun added as he clapped his hands while laughing. I snorted and hit my forehead with my palm. 

"I know. I know. That was lame okay. I did not think properly while I was planning  my confession." I said. Good thing the two had already recovered from their laughter. 

"So what's the plan now, Jongin? Are you going to confess again?" Sehun asked and took a sip from his bubble tea. I shrugged my shoulders. I admit I felt so stupid after what I did. And what made me feel more stupid were these so-called 'close friends'. Wow guys. Thank you so much. 

"I don't know. I haven't thought of doing it again." I shook my head no and then I noticed Yeri was frowning at me. 

"Come on dude, man up!" Hyeri snorted and gave off a sour look. Among my closest friends, she's the most pushy I could say when it comes to stuffs like this. She has a strong distaste towards those who are tight-lipped, who are too timid to confess their feelings towards the person that they like and at the same time those who are being too much in playing hard to get. And I could say that I am one of those types of guys that she hates and I am already immuned with her never ending sermons regarding how someone should properly confess and how to avoid being timid. One of her words which I found unforgettable was "If you like someone, why avoid him/her?" I know it may sound so over confident or whatever but I know she has a point. 

 

Last Friday, I walked Seulgi home from the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter