Start

Vacation

 

Hi!

I wrote another story...here it is!

Sorry because of my mistakes!

Hope you like it and please comment!

2PM & Hottest fighting!

 

 

Minjun came out of JYPs office. The other members that were sitting on the sofa waiting for him looked at him. Everybody was nerves about the final answer.

 

"So...?" Nichkhun asked with a low voice.

 

Minjun sighed. "I tried my best..."he said with a sad face.

 

"Ah...I knew he wouldn't agree..."Taecyeon rolled his eyes and turned around.

 

"But I didn't say that...!" said minjun with a grin.

 

"So he said yes???" asked junho with wide eyes.

 

Minjun smiled and nodded.

 

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!" Everybody shouted and started to bouncing, showing their excitement.

 

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Minjun put his index finger over his lips saying them to be quiet.

 

Each person put his palm over himself mouth and nodded. Minjun chuckled because of their reactions. "Let's go...we should go home faster and become ready. We'll leave at the midnight."

 

***

 

"Hurry up guys...! Ya! Taecyeon-ah! What are you doing?!? Hurry up!!! chansung-ah stop putting all the foods in your backpack we can buy food there too!!! wooyoung-ah!!! What's about that huge suitcase??? You thought we want to go to another planet?! YA...!"Minjun was shouting loudly at the others.

 

"Calm down minjun-ah! Why you are so nerves? We're going to get in the Van right now so don't worry." said nichkhun.

 

Minjun took a deep breath." Ok..." he smiled. "Wait...so where is junho?" he asked.

 

"I don't know...his suitcase is here..."nichkhun answered."chansung-ah...where is junho?"

 

"Huh? junho? " Chansung looked around looking for junho. "I don't know..The last time I saw him he was putting his stuffs in his suitcase..."he said while scratching his head.

 

Minjun looked at the close door of junhos room. "I think he is in his room...you go and get in...I'll bring him with myself..."

 

"OK, so we take your suitcases too..." nichkhun said.

 

"Thanks..."

 

"Guys, bring your things and let's go..."nichkhun went and the other three members followed him.

 

***

 

"Junho-ya...?" Minjun slowly opened the door and went into the room. It was completely dark and he couldn't see anything. 

 

"Junho-ya...?"minjun called again. The room was still silent so he stepped forward and then he notice someone was sleeping on the bed. Certainly junho...

 

Minjun sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the boy who was sleeping on the bed like a kitty. He slowly shook his hand. "Junho-ya...wake up...we're ready to leave..."

 

Junho just frowned in sleep and moved a little but didn't wake up. This time minjun shook his hand a little harder. Junho whispered something like as if he was complaining.

 

"What? I can't understand..."minjun sighed. "You usually wake up easily, why today..."but then he remembered that junho couldn't sleep well because of work recently .Maybe just 2 or 3 hours in the day. He felt pity for him, but they couldn't go without him. And when minjun couldn't wake him up, there was just one way.

 

Minjun leaned down and slowly embraced junho (who was still sleep). He circled junhos legs around his waist and junho instinctively hooked his hands around minjuns neck in return. Then he stood up with junho. Minjun took the cover with one hand and covered junhos back with it. It was cold outside and minjun didn't want him to get sick. "Thanks god... You're not very heavy." minjun chuckled and left the home (with junho) after locking the door.

 

***

 

In the Van:

 

"Why they don't come?" Wooyoung said and then sighed loudly.

 

"AHHHHHHH!" the others complained.

 

"What?!"

 

"How many times you ask it??? You're very impatient hyung!" chansung said.

 

Wooyoung was about to answer when Taecyeon cut him off.

 

"What a beautiful scene!" he said with his fingers hooking together. It was enough for the other members to look at the outside of the Van where he was looking at, where Junbros were coming.

 

When Junbros finally were beside the Van, the others were just looking at them with wide eyes, didn't notice that minjun was saying "open it!"repeatedly.

 

Chansung was the first person who came back to reality and with a loud "OH!" he opened the door for them.

 

"Thanks!!!" minjun said and got in the car with asleep junho.

 

"Aigoo...! This is one of the most romantic scenes I've ever seen!" Taecyeon teased.

 

"You're so lucky that he is sleep!" minjun said while putting junho on the seat and covering him with the cover well." Just imagine his reaction if he was awake..." Minjun grined.

 

"OH!!!" Taecyeon put his palm on his mouth. "He would kill me!!!"

 

Minjun laughed and sat on driver's seat. "Alright guys! We are going...!"minjun the car.

 

And that was it...Their short vacation started.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading!

Hope you liked it!

Please wait for the next chapter...and please comment!

2PM Fighting!