Final

Curiosity Kills

“Hyung,” a 14-year old kid nudges Mark on his side. Well, not really a kid, like a pre-teen aged kid. But he’s still a kid. Nah, let’s just leave it there.

“What?” He answered back, not even giving the said kid a glance.

“I’m bored,” Yugyeom answered. He fell on his back after attempting to stand but to no avail, his body is too tired; too tired from sleeping for more than 12 hours.

“Does it look like I care?” Mark asked with an irritated tone, still not looking at the boy beside him and focus still on the screen of his laptop, typing too deep words Yugyeom can’t even understand.

It is already mid-summer, but Mark is busy due to the thesis classes he’s been attending to. He’s already a 4th year student, and the kid beside him is just 14 years old and an incoming 1st year student. He doesn’t even understand how they even became friends. Maybe, they are neighbors and his mother likes Yugyeom too much, he even questioned himself if he is the true child or it is Yugyeom.

It is a one fine Saturday. And right now, Mark is busy typing his ideas for his own thesis and researching for better titles for it at his bed. And Yugyeom is sleeping by his side (or not, Mark doesn’t know. The kid did not answer him back after his question), on his bed. On HIS bed. Yes, Yugyeom is too comfortable at Mark’s house he even had the guts to sleep on Mark’s bed. Actually, it has been two or three days since Yugyeom started sleeping on Mark’s bed. And Mark’s back is starting to ache from sleeping on the couch at their living room. But he still isn’t kicking the kid out of their house. And the reason is his mom. His mom would be angry at him. And this is another reason that he kept on asking himself if he is the real child or not.

“Hyung,” Mark jumped a little bit on that, making Yugyeom chuckle a little.

“What?” He asked, with a more irritated tone because he did not just get laughed at by this kid.

“Have you been to a site?” Mark froze.

Have he been into a site? How is he supposed to answer this question? A kid is asking him this.

Oh wait-

“Where did you learn that?” Mark asked, now turning to face his best friend who is even barely 16. He was 10 when he knew what is, due to science classes. And he was 14 when he accidentally opened a site (actually, this is not true, he is just convincing himself that he first opened a site at that age, but no, this isn’t true) and watched a 30-minute . He was just half way the video when he shut his laptop and went to the cr (and of course, we all knew what he did).

“From school, Science classes, and of course, friends. What do you even expect, a kid like me who is already 14 years old doesn’t know what is? I bet you watched younger than my age right now,” Yugyeom defended, with a smirk painted on his face.

Yeah, he’s right. Mark turned to the laptop on his lap again and continued typing. “Of course, I’ve been to a site. What do you expect? A 4th year high school student didn’t even get curious about what his friend are telling him?” Mark returned the question, and smirked. “Why did you even ask? Are your hormones raging right now and you wanted to watch one? You want suggestions of websites from me?”

“Hyung, a while ago you are so uncomfortable in this topic but right now you are talking about it to me like I am in your age. But, no thank you. I had enough knowledge about web sites and I think those are enough. But I just wanted to ask something to you,” Yugyeom answered back, still lying on his back and looking directly at the ceiling like it is the most interesting thing for him.

“Is it dirty?”

“Kinda.”

“Okay, I’m now ready. What is it?”

“What do you mean ready?”

“You know I don’t want to be shocked again right now and choke on my own saliva. How would I know if your question is dirtier than I am thinking right now?” He adjusted himself to a more comfortable position, leaning on the wall and straightening his legs on his bed, Yugyeom still on his bed lying comfortably.

“’Kay. Back to my question. How does gay work, hyung? Like, I know your is being shoved up to the butthole but, is it true that men have g-spot too? Aren’t there any marks of your s left? What if the person being entered suddenly farts? Will the owner of the know it? Will he feel the air of the fart? Will his have a smell, too? And—“ Mark starts laughing so loud, putting his laptop on his bedside table, he looks at Yugyeom while still laughing out loud and clapping his hands like a seal.

“Hyung, I’m still not done. Let me finish first,” Yugyeom said, looking at Mark with his poker face.

“I didn’t think you have that kind of imagination, Gyeom,” Mark said, with pauses in between to continue laughing. “When I understood how gay works, I didn’t even imagine a situation like that in my mind,” then he continues laughing again.

Yugyeom lets Mark finish laughing first before continues his next question. “And my girl classmate, who is fond of reading mangas, said that pinching s in gay is arousing. I tried it to myself and it hurts like hell,” Mark laughed again after this, which is louder but finished faster than before.

Mark looked at Yugyeom then said, “If you want to know the answers there, you should have an experience first. I don’t know what to answer because I didn’t even experience that, not even having with a girl.” Mark got his laptop again and continued his research.

“Then hyung,” Yugyeom stood up from his comfortable position and look at Mark’s face.

“What,” Mark answered with a bored tone and looked at Yugyeom’s eyes.

“Want to do it with me?”

 

“Hyung, that hurts like hell,” Yugyeom ranted, putting the ice pack on his head.

“That’s what you get when you ask someone those types of question,” Mark said, keeping his focus on the monitor of his laptop, having a movie marathon by himself, thesis research long forgotten.

“What type of question, hyung?” Yugyeom asked with a mocking tone, making his way beside Mark.

“Ugh, one more word and I will now punch you,” Yugyeom zipped his mouth imaginarily but a smile still painted on his face.

Halfway of the movie, Yugyeom interrupted the silence.

“Hyung, let’s do it once I’m legal, or when your hormones are having a rage.”

“Ugh, Kim Yugyeom, shut up.”

 

--

orz, this is such a trash ;-;

^ this gif is just so TuT

 

ok im bye