1: The meeting

My Criminal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was starting to get dark, and Chanyeol almost regretted getting this part time job. Deliveries were tiresome, and he hated going to people's houses at night. Who knew if something weird was going to happen?

Plus, the little scooter they gave him to use was way too small for his long legs.

He grabbed the box of takeout food and brought it to the address he had been given, ringing the door bell once.

The person who answered was a little old lady with graying hair and a nice smile.

"Hello, I've brought the food you ordered." Chanyeol said, giving a slight bow.

"Aww thank you dearie. Here, for your trouble."

She handed Chanyeol the payment for the food, and then another 30000 won.

Startled, Chanyeol tried to protest.

"Nono, it's fine. You may need it soon."

Chanyeol seemed baffled by the lady, but thanked her and went back to his scooter. He couldn't really turn down the extra money.

Shoving the money into his pocket, he sat still for a moment. That was his last delivery on this run, so he needed to return to the store, but he could feel his stomach starting to growl. He'd skipped lunch to work a double shift at his other job, and didn't have time to pick up food before he started making deliveries.

He figured he'd pick up something with the old lady's tip on his way back.

Chanyeol started the scooter after placing the empty delivery box on the very back. As he sat down, he felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter