Final

Phone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Kyungsoo answered, holding the phone to his ear.
"Soo, it's Jongin." The younger man said, sounding tired.
"Obviously," Kyungsoo retorted, giving a snort.
"Soo, just talk to me, please." Jongin pleaded, slamming his hand on the dash.
"Jongin, you cheated on me with Sehun! And now you want me to just forgive you and move back in?" Kyungsoo shouted angrily, tears running down his face.
"Soo, I swear nothing happened! Please, believe me."
"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked, peeking his head into the guest room that Kyungsoo was currently occupying. "Is it Kai?"
Kyungsoo nodded silently, and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Kai, off. He doesn't need you and your lies anymore!" Baekhyun shouted, giving an apologetic look to Kyungsoo.
"I'm not lying! I didn't cheat on you, Soo!" Jongin said, sounding desperate.
"Then why did you rent a hotel room with Sehun?! Answer me that, Kai!" Kyungsoo sobbed, feeling his heart break all over again. "I walked in on you two, Jongin. Don't lie to me.. I'm tired of being lied to by you! We're over, I ing hate y-"
"Do Kyungsoo! I'm coming over and I'll explain it all to you, alright-"
The phone clicked off, leaving Jongin in silence in his car.
"Goddamnit, Soo." Jongin said to himself, started the car and racing out of the parking lot.
It was raining hard, but he didn't want to wait even a moment more than needed to get his Baby Soo back.
It was all a big misunderstanding, and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter