The story

Shot in The Middle of Our Love (Oneshot)

Jaeni's POV of the story


When I first met him, his smile took over me. HIs looks I adored. He was the only on I saw in my life. He took care of me in times in need. I tried to please him since he pleased me. Our special moment when he kissed me while watching meteors soar through the sky lighting up the night. The feeling was fantastic to know you have found your true love. Hearing those sweet 3 words roll out of his mouth made me feel a million times better.

 

Until she came into his life.Hyuna. She tore me out of Kikwang's life. She stole hishis heart. She had just appeared out of nowhere one day. Kikwang fell for her instantly. Taking her out for a dinner is one thing but kissing her in front of his girlfriend is another. That sly smirk as she saw tears roll down my cheeks. I felt someone just shot me there.

The next day, he acted as if nothing happened and that's how I knew he still loved me. His babo twin girlfriend. His words were soothing,kind,full of care, and the best thing I've ever heard. Probably the last happy words of my life.

I still loved him too but Hyuna refused it. The last words I ever heard was "Stay away". "Never would have been my reply but I out.

 

Now those feelings of love have shattered as I lie here on the hospital bed taking my last breath. Memories of my life with Kikwang flashed before me. Kikwang has forgotten me so now I have no place in this world. My only role was to love Kikwang.

 

Hyuna's POV of the story

Kikwang. The guys who had the best abs. Perfect. My next boyfriend target. I just moved there but there was a little obstacle of my plan.

 

His girlfriend. Miss Jaemi. She seemed like a babo like him. *Easy win* I thought. Many people called me the 'boyfriend stealer'. I guess I am but those guys should feel blessed to have me as a girlfriend. My plan of getting him: Lure him away from this Jaemi.

 

I messaged him. Hey Kikwang oppa I'm Hyuna the new girl. Let's have a little meal sometime k? I waited for his reply. This babo has already fell for me. He replied in within 30 secs. We went out for dinner. He was a cute babo. And then the girl babo was there. The awful girl babo. I knew what I had to do. So before I went back home I laid my lips on his. I saw her useless tears fall. Victory was almost mine.

 

The next day I checked if he finally accepted me. Shockingly not. I saw him with that babo girl. I felt the throw up come on. ugh I hate too cute couple things. Well I knew what I got to do. Wipe out the pests. So I did and now me and Kikwang oppa are the perfect couple without any babo girls.

 

Kikwang's POV of the story

 

I always love to see my babo twin girlfriend everyday. She's my little marshamllow. She's the one I can love. For me, he was my first love. My REAL first love. Her cuteness overwhlems me. WAHHH! I can't stop thinking about her.

 

But now she's gone. I don't know how. I'm guessing Hyuna but who knows. I still keep her picture. Even though I'm dating Hyuna now I will NEVER EVER forget my Jaemi. Saranghe Jaemi <3

------------------

That's it! It's probably lame though.......sorry it IS my FIRST oneshot. So yeah enjoy :) Comment what u think ^^