Memories Are Back (Pt.2)

Memories Are Back
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chang Wook finally brought Jong Kook home to his parents house since he knows his parents would be ok with it. Chang Wook was now started to getting weird visions that he started to remember but can't remember the woman face it was a blurr. He went back home with his eyes tired and the time was 12AM he needed to get some sleep. He only looked forward not right or left or even behind just forward he felt so tired and frustrated. 

"Who is she? Why can't I remember you? Why can't I figure out who you are," Chang Wook thought to himself.

He wanted to shut his eyes and think for a second but he can't since he was driving and needed to go home. When he made a stop he saw a flower shop with a motto saying "We must never forget our loved ones". The flower shop was close the motto was showen in bright gold with the street lights reflecting on it. Chang Wook looked at the motto carefully he started to see someone eyes big and bright with a nice smile. He opened his eyes and realize that he had went to the flower shop before to write a note to someone.

    *************************************************************

Qri can't seem to sleep all of her thoughts were all scrambled nto a moment when she didn't think Chang Wook was everything to her.  She went to her balcony where she looked at the city with it beautiful lights. She crossed her arms as it was a little cold with her sweater on. She looked at the rail which was carved.

"My One and Only," quoted Qri.

"I will always love you Chang Wook," sobbed Qri on her knees as she now had her sit down with her knees up to her face and crying iwth tears. She looked at the luggage that she had packed for tomorrow. 

Whenever Qri would go somewhere he would give her something before she go it was for her health Since she is getting older and needs to take care of her body she needs to take care of herself. Her boyfriend would giver her something if the weather was bad or needed to since she will be doing her schedules. She decided to go back into her bedroom and just lay there until she was asleep. She kept on rolling back and forth until she finally went into a deep sleep.

      *************************************************************

Chang Wook had finally made it to his home safe and sound. He looked through the box of stuff she had given to him. Once he had finally got everything out he saw an album full of him and Qri. He say there shocked that she was the one who had big eyes and a nice smile. He backed away shocked and started crying seeing there pictures of him and Qri with there lovable times together. He slowly took the puzzled box from the coffee table and slide the puzzled box to open. He looked at it tensely he motioned the box closer to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first Qri,"quietly said Chang Wook as he clenched his fist.

That day he decided to wake up early the next day and go to Qri before its too late.He went to brush his teeth then went to sleep.

"Chang Wook Chang Wook," a voice said softly calling out his name.

"Who is this," asked Chang Wook asked as he is in a field of grass with the bright sun right over his head.

"Chang Wook I'm right over here," said Qri who appeared to be waving hands at him

"Qri," said Chang Wook said with wide eyes he rushed to her to give her a hug. When he shut his eyes closed to give Qri a bear hug she disappeared.

Chang wook shouted but when he did he sit up to see himself in his bedroom. He woke up wanting to sleep more so he decided to go back to sleep. Chang Wook decided to just wake up since he is awake now. He looks at the alarm clo

Please log in to read the full chapter