Final

The Reunion

Warning for all them youngsters out there. There might be inapporiate jokes and stuff. It's rated 15? I dunno. Enjoy. The story... is messed up. But I hope you feel... the feels? And Credit to ShineNightLight for editting this xDD  


 

Chatting quietly with Sehun, Baekhyun averted his eyes to the window next to him. As if on cue, the music that was playing through his earphones changed. His eyes started to wander around the train station platform, his eyes landed on someone that stood out of the crowd.

 

Are we really breaking up now?

 

His eyes continued to stared at the familiar looking guy.

 

Or is it just a short break, like we promised

 

When the train doors closed, the guy on the other platform locked eyes with Baekhyun.

It seems like this is as much as I can take

Before 5 seconds even passed.

Why haven’t I heard from you

There were drops of tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

 

I love you, it’s alright even if I have to wait forever

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun whispered to himself, his voice slightly cracking.

I’ll be smiling when you come back to me again

Baekhyun smiled bitterly as the familiar man's figure started to disappear from his sight.

I still can’t accept the fact that you were the one who announced our separation

He blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall.

I just want to take your words as it is

“Baek? Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!” someone called, poking at the boy’s cheeks every single time he called his name.

What are you doing right now

I love you, it’s alright even if I have to wait forever

“What?” he replied, his voice cracking.

I’ll be smiling when you come back to me again

He turned his head towards Sehun when he made sure there were no tears in his eyes. He flashed the other a smile to ease his friend’s worried expression.

Right now, even though the sadness and your leaving is settling in slowly

All I can think about is how good it would be if you came back to me

Why do I act so foolishly?

“Were you just crying?” Sehun asked, poking Baekhyun’s forehead back.

The “time” that you have given me, was just the time to straighten out the distance between us

I’m not upset, because I believe that you’ll look for me again

Baekhyun shook his head with a forced grin causing the other boy to roll his eyes, “Anyways, are you going to Luhan’s birthday party this Saturday?”

This belief will strengthen my love for you,

And give me the strength to live on

“Yeah.” Baekhyun said, “Where is it being held again?”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes for the upteenth time during the train ride. “I told you where at least 15 times over the last few days. It’s going to be held at The Seven Sins. You know the club that we always go to?”

 

“Oh, why the club though?” Baekhyun asked in curiosity.

 

“Because… we can?” Sehun answered as if Baekhyun had asked a stupid question, which he may have.

 

“Okay, text me the time or something. I’m getting off now. See you on Saturday~” Baekhyun stood up from his seat and walked through the train doors with a slight wave towards his friend.


 

 

Baekhyun threw his phone and leather jacket on the floor while he leaped on to his bed. He planted his face on his pillow and screamed in frustration. When he ran out of breath he laid still with his face still planted on his pillow.

 

After a few minutes, Baekhyun pulled away gasping for air. He turned his face to the left and stared at the white walls in front of him. He suddenly jumped up from his position before grabbing his phone and leather jacket from the floor.

 

He walked out of his apartment wearing his black converse. He started to take a stroll to the park 5 streets away from his dorm. He had his earphones while listening to “Flower” by Xia.

 

He started to walk aimlessly through the park, before sitting himself under a tree in deserted area in the park. There was hardly anyone here. Tilting his head up and closing his eyes, his ears started to drown in the music that was playing as memories started to flood his mind.

 


 

 

“Baekkkiee~ Let’s go to the new amusement park that open across the street from my house!!” Chanyeol screamed, running towards Baekhyun the minute he spotted him.

 

“Hello to you, too.” Baekhyun said, closing his locker. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist preventing him from walking away.

 

“Let’s goo~ Pleaseeeee!! I’ll pay for everything!” Chanyeol whined into Baekhyun’s hair.

 

“Yah! Don’t mess up my hair.” Baekhyun said, looking down at his shoes. He was blushing and a bright red color was starting to spread through his face. “I’ll go. Get off me.”

 

Chanyeol release the hold he had on Baekhyun, before throwing his fist into the air. “YASSS!” He screamed, making everyone in the hallway turn and look at him as if he was insane. Baekhyun heart clenched tightly already missing the feeling of his best friend’s arms around him.

 

He looked up and saw Chanyeol still cheering. He rolled his eyes before dragging his best friend out of the school.

 

“I’ll meet you in front of your house in 30 minutes? I want to change out of my uniform.” Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s shoulders before jogging off in the direction of his house.

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun’s direction before Baekhyun turned a corner and completely disappeared from his sight. He sighed as he also jogged to his house.

 

He ran up the stairs and into his room, he quickly stripped before walking in front of his closet. He started to throw things out of his closet that he liked while stuffing the clothes that he didn't like messily back into his closet. He stared at the choices on his bed, he tried on 5 different outfits before settling on a white top with a piano on it, a leather jacket and black jeans. He flatten out his shirt as he stared at his reflection satisfied. He took a pair of fake glasses to top it off. As soon as he finished, the doorbell rang. He quickly grabbed his phone and wallet from his desk before looking at himself one last time before heading down to open the door for Baekhyun.

 

"Yah. What took you so long. You took longer than me." Baekhyun pouted, but blushed lightly when he saw what Chanyeol was wearing. Chanyeol sat down to put his black Jordan's on. He jumped up when he finished placing them on. Before looking at Baekhyun from head to toe.

 

Chanyeol gawked at him. "Damn. You looking fine." Chanyeol said, ending it with a whistle. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and brushed off the compliment but his heart skipped a beat. Baekhyun was wearing a gray sweater, a plaid shirt tied around his waist and a pair of navy skinny jeans with black Nike’s. He was wearing his glasses instead of contacts.

 

(Chanyeol)

 

(Baekhyun)

 

“Let’s go! The line is starting to build up!” Baekhyun said, dragging Chanyeol to the end of the line by his wrist. In around 15 minutes, the line was by the end of the streets and probably wrapped around the corner but Chanyeol and Baekhyun was finally paying for their tickets to get in.

 

“Looks like everyone had the same idea as me!” Chanyeol said, looking back at the line before entering the amusement park. Chanyeol took hold of Baekhyun’s hands, interlocking them. Tingles shot up his arm.

 

“It is a Friday after all. And school is going to be over next week. Then comes our senior year.” Baekhyun said enthusiastically as he swung their interlocked hands.

 

“Yeah.” Chanyeol said, looking around to look for rides that he saw on the poster. When he finally spotted the skycoaster, he grinned widely at himself. “Baek, let’s go there.” He said, pointing at the skycoaster at the amusement park.

 

Baekhyun froze for a few seconds before scrunching up his nose, “Funny. Let’s grab some food first.”

 

“Baek~ I really want to go on there.” Chanyeol whined when baekhyun started to drag him to the food court.

 

Baekhyun hesitated for a second before letting out a sigh, “Maybe later, after we go on a few other rides first.” He knew he will regret it but brushed it off when Chanyeol gave him a big hug.

 

“You want pizza?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nods but stares at a certain cart that was next to the pizza store. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows before looking at the direction Baekhyun was looking at. “You want corndogs.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen from being caught, but still stayed stubborn by nodding his head, “no” furiously. “Hurry~ I want to go on the drop tower.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “You want to go on the drop tower but not the skycoaster. What logic.”

 

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol got off their 14th ride, Baekhyun took a seat on the nearest bench. “I feel like throwing up!~” He threw his head back and look up at the sky that was starting to darken. When Chanyeol took a seat next to him, he moved his head to lay on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“That’s your fault. We went on all the “fun” rides, as you call them.” Chanyeol flicked Baekhyun’s forehead making the shorter male pout. “Now can we get on the skycoaster?” Baekhyun’s eyes started to wander around, pretending that he can’t hear the other. When Chanyeol notice this, he pouted. He smiled widely at his “brilliant” idea he just thought of. He poked Baekhyun’s side, making the shorter male on his shorter to jump slightly. He smirked to himself before tickling the other’s side. Baekhyun threw his head back before laughter erupted from him. He started to kick and move his arms on natural instinct. “I’ll stop only when you say you will go!” Chanyeol laughed, not stopping.

 

“OKAY! WE’LL GO!” Baekhyun managed to scream in between laughs. When Chanyeol smiled in victory and finally releases Baekhyun, he watched the shorter catch his breath before the two stared at each other. Baekhyun coughed when he realize the position they were in, Baekhyun was laying down on the bench with Chanyeol on top of him, straddling him. “You’re heavy, get off.” Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol’s shoulders back, motioning for him to get off him.

 

“Right!” Chanyeol said, a little bit louder than his normal volume. He coughed, before leading the way to the skycoaster, entwining their hands together again.

 

After another 15 minutes of waiting, they were finally in the front. Baekhyun’s eyes widen when he was was stood on the platform to get on, his knees started to wobble and buckle. Chanyeol laughed at his misfortune as he help Baekhyun get into his seat and buckle up. “You’ll be fine. I’ll hold your hand the whole time. Kay?” Chanyeol entwined their hands together and held it up for the shorter to see.

 

Baekhyun blushed, but muttered a quiet “I hate you.”

 

“Is everyone buckled up?!” The speakers announced, with someone going around to each seat and personally checking if everyone was buckled up. Giving the person on the speaker an “okay” sign, the countdown started.

 

“5.” Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s hands tighter to his.

 

“4.” Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol before saying, “I hate you for making me do this.”

 

“3.” Chanyeol turned his head to face Baekhyun, “No you don’t!”

 

“2.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“1.” Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun whose eyes were already tighten squeezed together.

 

“Start.” The ride started to rise up and the slope gets steeper.

 

Baekhyun crank one of his eyes open when the rides suddenly started to slow down and eventually come to a stop. The minute he crank both his eyes open, he screamed. The ride started to move again still in a slow turtle like speed. When they reached the tip of the slope, he screamed on top of his lungs along with everyone else on the ride as the cart started to go down hill.

 

“I LOVE YOU, BYUN BAEKHYUN!” He heard someone scream among everyone else that screamed. His heart skipped a beat with only one person in mind. He turned his head to look at Chanyeol, but only to see him looking forward and screaming along with everyone else. He brushed it off and looked forward again, only to notice that they were about to go through another slope. He squeeze his eyes shut and his hands around Chanyeol’s even tighter. When he felt the wind slap his face again, he screamed again.

 

When they got out of the ride, Baekhyun collapsed on the nearest bench, droping his whole body. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun to the bench a picked up Baekhyun’s head to make room for himself, before placing Baekhyun’s head back down on his lap.

 

“I regret doing that.” Baekhyun moaned out. “I feel like death.” Baekhyun snuggled on Chanyeol’s abdomen. He hummed for a while before he went silent.

 

As Chanyeol started to Baekhyun’s hair, Baekhyun was in deep thoughts. “Was I imagining the whole thing?” He shook his head mentally. “Yes, that must be it. He isn’t acting any different. But, it felt so real.” Baekhyun letted out a sigh. “I give up. I must be imagining things now. Mom did say I was crazy…”

 

When Chanyeol saw Baekhyun furrow his eyebrows he started to speak. “Hey! It’s getting late. let’s go on one more ride before we go.”

 

“Okay.” Baekhyun said quietly as he rose up from Chanyeol’s lap. When he yawned, he saw a cotton candy stand in the corner of his eyes. “Ohh!! Cotton candy! Yeolliee! Please!” Baekhyun whined and started to act cute.

 

“Where?” Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes at Baekhyun. Baekhyun beamed at Chanyeol as he started to run to the cotton candy stand.

 

When he reached, he told the cotton candy maker to make him a pink one. Chanyeol quickly caught up to the smaller boy, “Yah! I want one too.” Chanyeol pouted at the other when he realize that he only ordered one for himself.

 

“We can share.” Baekhyun said, grabbing the finished fluffy candy. Chanyeol rolled his eyes again but nevertheless paid for the cotton candy.

 

“Let’s go on the ferris wheel. The line is pretty short.” Chanyeol said as he scanned his surrounding. Baekhyun hummed in response as he started to skip towards the said ride taking the cotton candy with him.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and started to walk alongside with Baekhyun. When they got to the line, there was only 3 other couple in front of them. Baekhyun look lovingly at the cotton candy he held in front of him. When he was about to bite out of it, Chanyeol pushed him forward motioning him to get on the ferris wheel ride. He pouted at Chanyeol but sat on the right side of the cart, leaving Chanyeol to take the left side of the cart.

 

When he was about to take a bite out of it again, Chanyeol lean in and took a big bite. Baekhyun blinked a few time to proceed what just happened. “Yah! I was suppose to have the first bite.” Chanyeol blinked innocently at him, cotton candy still melting in his mouth, he smirked before leaning in, making it look like he was about to take a second bite making Baekhyun who was holding the cotton candy to move it to the side. Baekhyun smirked at him when he saw Chanyeol look up at him. “No more fo-” Chanyeol lean in to give Baekhyun an open mouth kiss. He reached for the hand that was holding the cotton candy, already knowing that Baekhyun will loosen his hold from shock, so he took the cotton candy from his hold.

 

He pulled back but before pulling back all the way, he gave another light peck on Baekhyun’s lips. When he fully pulled back, he took another bite of the cotton candy before handing it over to Baekhyun. “This is really sweet.”

 

Baekhyun stared at the other whom seem to have grew another head. “What was that for?” His voice was hoarse. His cheeks were bright red, he quickly took the cotton candy from Chanyeol before proceeding to hide his blush. He took a small bite out of the cotton candy to find it was indeed very sweet. Or maybe it was because of Chanyeol’s kiss.

 

“Oh? Did you not hear my confession on the skycoaster ride?” Chanyeol said, smirking at him. “I know you heard it or else you wouldn’t have stopped screaming halfway.”

 

Baekhyun blushed again, “Oh.”

 

“So… the answerrrrr…” Chanyeol said making motions as if he was saying, ‘continue.’

 

“Answer to what.” Baekhyun said, still not fully processing everything.

 

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun’s lost expression, “Would you like to be my boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

His bluntness made Baekhyun blush again, “Only if you say those three words again.” he mumbled.

 

“I love you.” Chanyeol said, blushing himself now.

 

Baekhyun smiled. “I love you, too.”

 

“That does mean you agree to be my boyfriend right?”

 

Baekhyun chuckled brightly for the first time today, “Yes. I will be your boyfriend.”

 

When they got out of the ferris wheel, Chanyeol entwined their hands together, swinging it back and forth. Baekhyun took out his phone to check the time. He eyes widen at the sight. “Wow. It’s already 9:30.”

 

“Wanna stay over at my place today? There is no school tomorrow.” Chanyeol suggested innocently.

 

Baekhyun pretended to ponder for a moment before nodding, “Sure, I’ll make a call.”

 


 

 

He was staring at the sky when suddenly his phone started to ring, making him snap out of his daydream. When he saw the time when he press ‘answer’ he started to stand up to leave the park.

 

“Hey,” He said, coughing a few time to get his voice to be normal from not talking for about an hour or a half.

 

“Are you busy right now?” Kyungsoo’s voice asked from the earphones he was wearing.

 

“Yeah I’m about to get laid.” Baekhyun said sarcastically as he strolled down the path to the exit. When he noticed his shoe lace was untied, he bent down to tie it.

 

“Hah funny. Come to my bakery now. I need you to taste something. Do you think strawberry or vanilla fits Luhan more?”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Alright. I’ll be there in a few.” When he stood up, he blinked twice to get rid of the white dots invading his sight. When he finally got a hold of himself, he was hit by a scent of a familiar cologne. He scanned the area, but not seeing any familiar faces, he answered Kyungsoo’s question that was still hanging in the air, “and strawberry.”

 

“Okay, see you then.” Kyungsoo hung up, and his music resumed.

 

He took his time walking to Kyungsoo’s bakery that was a quick 20 minute walk from the park.

 


 

 

“I’ll be back in about 4-5 years.” Chanyeol said, handing his suitcase to his parents that took it to the scanner. “If you see anyone through those 4-5 years, I won’t blame you.”

 

Baekhyun smiled with tears in the corner of his eyes. “I won’t.”

 

“Don’t cry. You’ll make me cry.” Chanyeol said using his hands to wipe Baekhyun’s tears away. “I’ll be back before you know it. And I will come and find you.”

 

“Chanyeol. You have to get on the airplane in 10 minutes.” Chanyeol’s parents said, giving Baekhyun one last hug and a forehead kiss before saying bye and disappearing into a terminal.

 

“Be sure you don’t forget me, okay.” Baekhyun scolded playfully.

 

“I promise. I’ll ask you out again when I find you.” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into his embrace.

 

“Air Canada is taking off in 15 minutes, all passengers please board the plane now.” The intercom said.

 

“I’ll miss you.” Chanyeol said but was muffled because he was speaking with his lips against Baekhyun’s hair.

 

“I’ll miss you, too. Babo.” Baekhyun tiptoed and gave Chanyeol a peck. Before he was able to pull back, Chanyeol deepened the kiss, placing a hand in the back of Baekhyun’s head and pulling the smaller closer to him.

 

“I love you.” Chanyeol said before giving Baekhyun a quick peck on the forehead.

 

“I love you, too. I’ll wait for you to come back.” Baekhyun ruffled the other’s hair while tip toeing.

 

“I’ll search for you when I come back.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.” Chanyeol said, as they interlocked their pinky together.

 

Baekhyun waved at the retreating figure with tears stinging in his eyes.

 


 

 

Baekhyun pushed his way into the bakery and he was greeted by the waitress, Minah. “Hey! Baekhyun, do you want me to call Kyungsoo out?”

 

Baekhyun gave her a nod, “Thank you.” Minah nods back at him, before disappearing into the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun took out his earphones from his ears and Kyungsoo started to walk towards the table he was seated at  while balancing a cake on a tray. “Okay, I baked this but I don’t know if it’s good or not. So I need you to try it.”

 

“Wow. So I’m your guinea pig.” Baekhyun cried in exaggeration. “At least this looks good. What flavor is it?” Baekhyun said, eyeing the cake. The cake was pink colored.

 

“You’ll know when you eat it? I think. There is a layer of strawberry in the middle.” Kyungsoo cut a slice out of the cake, perfectly. “Here, try it. I added someone into it and I want to see if I should just use my original recipe or try something else.”

 

“What’s this something?” Baekhyun said, eyeing the cake suspiciously. The sponge was a light green color with pink swirls in random places.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Nothing that you’re allergic too.”

 

“I’m allergic to .” Baekhyun mumbled while cutting the cake into a small piece before stabbing it with a fork and putting it in his mouth. He started to chew and chew.

 

“Pistachio.” Baekhyun whispered. Making Kyungsoo furrow his eyebrows at him.

 

“I mixed strawberry and pistachio powder together.” Kyungsoo beamed at him. “How did you manage to guess it in one try?”

 

“Not much you know, I used to snort pistachio powder all the time as a hobby.” Baekhyun replied, finishing up the cake that Kyungsoo gave him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and urged Baekhyun to give him his feedback. “It’s really good. I don’t know if Luhan will like it as much as me though. I don’t know Luhan very well. You should have asked Sehun or someone else to come.”

 

“Whatever. You never told me you liked pistachio. I thought you said you couldn’t eat it whenever I offered it to you.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Is that why you didn’t tell me what it was before you made me eat it?” Baekhyun said.

 

“Yes. That is exactly why I didn’t tell you.” Kyungsoo said smiling cheekily at Baekhyun. Baekhyun held back a scoff and got up from his seat.

 

“I’m going to head back now, I have to catch up on some of the classes that I have been putting off.”

 

“You want some more cake to go? I don’t have much use of this cake.” Kyungsoo said, motioning at the full cake with one slice missing that Baekhyun ate.

 

“Sure, I’m only taking another 3 pieces though, If you give me anymore, I’m going to look like a pig on Saturday, and you’ll have to take care of me for the rest of my life.” Kyungsoo laughed heartily at him. Kyungsoo brought the cake to the countertop before slicing another 3 slicing before packaging it in a box, then into a bigger bag.

 

When Baekhyun took hold of the cakes, he waved bye to Kyungsoo. “I’ll see you on Saturday then?”

 

“No. I don’t like you.” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and sashayed out of the store.

 

Baekhyun took a 45 minute walk to his apartment. When he got to his apartment, he placed the cake on the glass table before sitting down on the floor. He stared at the pistachio cake inside the bag.

 


 

 

“Baekhyun, what flavor ice-cream you want?” Chanyeol asked the male that was jumping all over the place.

 

“I want Butter Pecan!~” Baekhyun said as he finally settle on a seat next to the glass walls. A while later, Chanyeol will show up with two cups of ice cream. One Butter Pecan and One Pistachio. “Thank you!~” Baekhyun grinned while taking his ice cream.

 

Baekhyun started to eat his ice cream when he noticed Chanyeol smiling at him. He blushed, before taking some of his butter pecan ice cream and shoving it in Chanyeol’s mouth. “Stop staring.at me.”

 

“Why? You look so cute munching on the ice cream.” Chanyeol said, as he swallowed the ice cream that was forced down his throat. He picked some of his pistachio ice cream and fed it to Baekhyun.

 

“I don’t like pistachio. It look so gross.” Baekhyun said without opening his lips and staring crossed eyed at the ice cream that was poking his lips.

 

“It taste good. Trust me.” Chanyeol said, giving him another poke on Baekhyun’s soft lips. Chanyeol took the spoon and put it in his lips before getting another scoop and placing it gently on this tongue before leaning forward to pass the pistachio ice cream on. He bit Baekhyun’s lips harshly making Baekhyun whine from the pain that he received, but only receiving the ice cream in his mouth the next second.

 

“I hate when you do that.” Baekhyun muttered as he swallow the ice cream in his mouth without any other options. “Now my lips are red.”

 

“Your fault for being stubborn.” Chanyeol said, sticking out his tongue. “It taste good though, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Baekhyun said, quietly.

 

Chanyeol broke out in a grin. “I can’t hear you.”

 

“It taste good.” Baekhyun said pouting at his boyfriend.

 

“Just good?” Chanyeol said, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Whatever.” Baekhyun said, as he switched the two ice cream cups around. Making Chanyeol break out in loud laughters, scaring everyone in the store.

 


 

 

When Saturday came rolling in, Baekhyun lets out a breath from the stress that builded up from the last 2 days. When he was about to jump into the shower, the doorbell ranged. He let out a sigh of frustration, before wrapping his bathrobe around him, since he was currently only wearing his boxers.

 

Opening his front door, only to be greeted by Tao and Sehun. “What do you guys want?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

 

“Hello to you too! We are here to help you not look so uptight tonight!!”  shouted Tao.

 

“I am not uptight.” Baekhyun scowled.

 

“Says the guy that haven’t got laid for how many years?” Sehun counterattacked.

 

“And I have a reason for that.” Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes and heading to the bathroom to take that shower he desperately wanted. “I’m going to take a shower, don’t break anything while I am not watching.”

 

“We won’t.” came the answer from Tao.

 

When Baekhyun came out of his 15 minute shower, he was in a different colored bathrobe. “So, what are in those bags that you guys brought?”

 

“The body of your babe.” Sehun said as he started to unpack the bags. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“ing dust powder that will blind me and some gay clothing? For what?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

Sehun glared at him. “It’s makeup you dickhead.”

 

“Tao. Do your thang.” Sehun said as he stood up and forced Baekhyun to sit on the couch. Before Baekhyun was able to ask another question he got attacked by brushes, pencils and paper towels.

 

“Stay absolutely still or I will in your mouth.” Tao threatened. Baekhyun stood frozen for about 20 minutes before Tao pulled away from his face. “Pucker your lips like those 10 year olds.”

 

Baekhyun did exaggerated duck lips, receiving a pinch from Tao on his arms. He felt something cold touch his lips, making him open his eyes. He blinked a few time to adjust to the lights before he noticed that Sehun already changed. “Okay. Done. Sehun, give him his clothes.” Sehun walked to another bag and threw the clothes at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun stared hard at the clothes. “Can’t I wear my usual clothes? It’s not even that different from what you are giving me. Wait I take that back since I said it was gay.”

 

“Luhan was the one who told me to give you that, not me.” Sehun said, putting his hands up. “By the way, you look really hot right now.”

 

“Wow, I’m flattered. What did Tao do to my face?” Baekhyun started to feel his face only to have his hands slapped away by Tao.

 

“Don’t touch it, you’ll smudge it. Go change. Then look in the mirror.” Tao said, as he started to take another set of clothes from the bag and went into the guest room to change.

 

“Well then.” Baekhyun said, as he picked up the clothes and went to his room.

 

When Baekhyun shut the door behind him, he started to untie the bathrobe and change. “Might as well change and then be surprised later.” He muttered to himself, avoiding the mirror that was next to the door. He pulled the “Candy Candy” shirt over his head, then wore the leather jacket, he stared hard at the black ripped skinny jeans hoping it will disappear from his sight. But eventually wore it.

 

He turned around to face the full-length mirror and his jaws dropped. Tao had done a smokey eye on him with a thin line of black eyeliner. He opened his drawer to take out his color contacts out. He picks up the gray one and took out the one he was currently wearing before replacing it with the gray one. To top it off, he opened his cologne drawer and spraying it on his wrist and neck before looking at himself again, feeling satisfied when he exited the room.

 

“About time you got out. Let’s go!” Sehun said, dragging Baekhyun to the red ferrari that Tao drives around.

 

“So the plan today, was to get you laid.” Sehun remarked.

 

“Why me? It’s Luhan’s birthday, not mine. You can go Luhan for all I care. I’ll have my sweet little time curled up as a ball in the corner of the bathroom.” Baekhyun whined. “And I am very happy the way I am, fabulous.”

 

“Because out of majority we all voted that today is the day you will finally get laid. No one is there to back you up. You are to get laid tonight. And, the bathroom stinks, are you sure?” Sehun said.

 

“What’s your type? I’ll introduce you to one when I see one.” Tao added, before smirking at him.

 

Baekhyun stared out the window, preparing for the long night ahead of him, “185 cm. Plays variety of instruments. Confesses to me on the skycoaster ride. Loves pistachio flavored everything. ” Baekhyun replied without any hesitation.

 

Sehun and Tao remained quiet, “You know, you should like you are naming off things from a certain person. Because I don’t think you are ever going to find a guy like that.”

 

“I did.” Baekhyun said, looking at the two with a bitter smile. With that Sehun and Tao went quiet again.

 

For the rest of the 5 minute ride, everyone went silent only the radio could be heard. “Okay, we are here!” When they got into the club, music blared loudly making Baekhyun wince. “They are in VIP room 4.”

 

“Whose is there?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Luhan, Joonmyun, Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Yixing.”

 

When they entered the room there was already cheers erupting. Everyone was jumping everywhere and laughter was being heard from all different directions. Everyone stopped when they notice the 3 figures walk in the room. “Okay, now that everyone is here. Let’s eat the cake before we go out and do whatever we want.” Joonmyun said being the only one sitting calmly on the couch.

 

Everyone started to pile around Joonmyun, when Kyungsoo finish lighting up the candles, everyone started to sing on top of their lungs. When the “party” was over, Luhan started to push everyone out the door and into the club dance floor, leaving him and Sehun in the VIP room alone.

 

Yixing, Joonmyun, Jongdae and Minseok walked to the bar right away ordering drinks that will be able to get them drunk. While Jongin dragged Kyungsoo to the dance floor with him. Baekhyun and Tao seemed to be the only one left alone.

 

“Well, I’m going to be heading to the dance floor too. Maybe pick up some hottie on the way.” Tao winked at Baekhyun before disappearing to the dance floor.

 

Baekhyun sighed, he went to the bar and sat on the stool. He ordered a ‘Raspberry Mojito’ as he sat back and looked at the room full of sweaty people. When he sees no one that catches his eyes, he took a sip of the drink the bartender mashed up for him. He kept drinking and drinking not knowing when to stop since he was bored. By the 10th drink he was up from the stool and on the dance floor. His vision was blurred and he wasn’t thinking straight. He started to grind on everyone he sees, eventually making his way to the middle. Because he was not thinking straight his arms flew to someone neck and began grinding on them.

 

Arms wrapped around his waist pulling Baekhyun’s body closer. “Youuu smeell lirrrreee cccchuurrroolll.” His speech slurred.

 

“Well looks like someone can’t handle alcohol well.” The man said, dragging Baekhyun out of the crowded dance floor and into one of the sofas.

 

“I misss you, Park Churrroooo!~” Baekhyun slurred, attaching himself to the tall man.

 

“You miss a person call Park Churro?” The man chuckled making Baekhyun laughed drunkenly when he felt the man voice vibrate. Baekhyun felt weightless and light.

 

“Yeollie!~” Baekhyun moaned, “I love you!~” Baekhyun straddled the man before kissing him. “You are a stupidddddd eggggg you knowwwww. Leaving me for ten ing yearsssss.”

 

“You are really drunk, how much did you drink?” The man patted Baekhyun’s cheeks lightly. “Want to come home with me?”

 

“Yeollie!~ I wanaaaaaa goo homee!” Baekhyun said. With that being said, the man carried Baekhyun bridal style out of the club and into a black Mercedes-Benz.

 

When the man safely parked, he went to the other side and opened the door before helping Baekhyun to his feet again, before carrying the other to his suite.

 

Baekhyun walked around the suite with the support from the wall. He opened a random room and found went in. Throwing himself on the bed that was in the middle of the room. Seconds later, the man walk through the door and climbed on top of Baekhyun. “I’m tired.” Baekhyun slurred, looking up at the stranger’s eyes. His face was blurry and Baekhyun couldn’t quite make out his features.

 

The stranger placed his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders before slipping the leather jacket off of Baekhyun’s feminine body. He slipped his hands into Baekhyun’s shirt, trailing up his milky skin before taking it off. He kissed Baekhyun’s collarbone gently, making Baekhyun moan quietly, before on it harshly leaving a dark purple hickey. His hands roamed lower before ing Baekhyun’s jeans. Baekhyun was whimpering. When he took off Baekhyun’s skinny jeans, Baekhyun snored softly. The man above him chuckled at the cute sight, before getting out of bed to change into a baggy white shirt and gray joggers. He carefully put another white baggy shirt over Baekhyun’s head and helped him wear it properly. Crawling next to the sleeping boy, he draped the fluffy blue blanket over both of their bodies.

 

Placing his arms around Baekhyun’s waist, he fell into a peaceful slumber. He felt Baekhyun snuggle closer to him causing a smile to bloom from his face.



 

Baekhyun crank one of his eyes open, but closed it right away when he was hit by the sunlight that was shining too bright along with a headache. He snuggled closer to his pillow. He let out a satisfied sigh before pulling himself back to sleep. But was brought back when he realize that his bed felt softer than usual and that he only had one pillow. He shot up from the bed, but regretted it when his head started to throb.

 

“.” He muttered holding his head. Arms that were wrapped around his waist was now laying on his lap.

 

“Are you okay?” Came a deep voice from below him, retreating his arms from Baekhyun’s lap.

 

“My head hurts like hell.” Baekhyun whined, still holding his head with his eyes closed.

 

“Was yesterday your first time drinking?” The man asked.

 

“Not really. It just had been a long time since I last drank. I don’t usually go to clubs.” Baekhyun replied slowly, scared that he might make his headache worse.

 

“Lay down, it helps.” Baekhyun felt himself sinking back into the bed.

 

“I’ll make some hungover soup.” The man said, getting out of bed.

 

“Wait.” Baekhyun said, realization hitting him. “Where am I? Who are you? Did we do… um… do something last night?” Baekhyun rambled on with his eyes tightly squeezed together.

 

“I’ll answer the questions after you eat something.” The man said before leaving the room.

 

“. That is a yes isn’t it. Baekhyun. You are screwed.” Baekhyun whispered to himself. he kept repeating it until the man entered the room again with a tray next to him.

 

The man climbed into bed again with the tray. “Can you sit up for a while?”

 

Baekhyun sat up slowly, eyes still closed. He felt a spoon poke his lips, he immediately opened his mouth and swallowed the chicken broth.

 

“Where am I?” Baekhyun asked afterwards.

 

“You are in my suite.” The man answered feeding him another spoonful of chicken broth.

 

“Did we… you know.. have ?” Baekhyun asked, turning red.

 

“Maybe?” Baekhyun’s eyes shot wide open for a split moment. “I’m kidding, I wouldn’t take advantage on you. I’m not into one night stands.” When Baekhyun heard this he shut his eyes again, afraid of meeting eyes with the stranger.

 

“So.. what exactly happened last night?”

 

“A lot of things. You started grinding on everyone in sight.” The man paused to look at Baekhyun’s reaction. “Then you put your arms around me and say that something along the lines of ‘you smell like churrol.’ ‘I miss you, park churro!’ ‘Yeollie!~’ ‘I love you! Yeollie~’ and then I ask if you want to come home with me and you said you want to go home. So, I brought you to my suite.” Baekhyun turn a brighter shade of red every time the man recalled a memory from last night.

 

“I’m sorry to put you to so much trouble.” Baekhyun said, even bowing his head. But his eyes still squeeze tightly together.

 

“Why are you squeezing your eyes tightly together? You don’t want to see me?” The man said, lifting Baekhyun’s chin up.

 

“Yes.” Baekhyun admitted, his voice trembling a little.

 

“I’m glad that you still love and miss me after 5 years. Byun Baekhyun.” The man said as he lips locked with Baekhyun. When he pulled back, Baekhyun finally opened his eyes with tears falling down.

 

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun realized.

 

“I liked you better when you weren’t crying. And, Baek? I left for five years, not ten.” Chanyeol grinned, poking Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“Well it felt like ten.” Baekhyun said, he placed his forehead on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “But you’re finally back.”

 

“I’m back.” Chanyeol whispered, patting Baekhyun’s back. When Baekhyun finished his moment, he laughed.

 

“I feel dirty, I wanna take a shower.” Baekhyun whined while Chanyeol wiped his tears.

 

“Let’s take one together!” Chanyeol suddenly yelled, pulling Baekhyun to the bathroom.


 

When they got out of the shower, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun an extra pair of boxers and Baekhyun wore the clothes he wore yesterday. Finished dressing, they left hand in hand to walk towards Baekhyun’s apartment.

 

“I’m going to change real quick.” Baekhyun said the moment he unlocked his apartment’s door. he dashed into his room and took off everything except the boxers, he pulled a large hoodie over his head and denim washed ripped jeans. Feeling comfortable he walked out of his room only to find Chanyeol flipping through the channels.

 

When Chanyeol saw Baekhyun walk towards him, he smiled widely. “Let’s go to Yaya’s for breakfast.” He turned off the TV before walking towards Baekhyun who was nodding like a child who was being offered candy.

 

The two walked hand in hand to Yaya’s which was 3 streets away from Baekhyun’s apartment. When the two entered the store, they noticed a group of boys making a lot of noise. When Baekhyun takes notice of who it was, he dragged Chanyeol towards the group. Luhan being the first to spot Baekhyun, screamed out his name making the other 9 boys head to turn their way.

 

“Baekhyun! We couldn’t reach your cell.” Yixing screamed.

 

“Did you get laid?” Jongdae screamed out next, making Baekhyun blush and Chanyeol chuckle.

 

“Why are they so desperately trying to get you laid?” Chanyeol asked, making Baekhyun flush.

 

“He haven’t got laid since… I think before we even met.” Sehun said, almost judgingly. “And that was about 5 years ago.” Chanyeol laughed out loud, making Baekhyun pout.

 

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol to sit then sitting on top of him. Making 8 of the guys eyes pop out of their sockets.

 

“Woah. Baekhyun, who do we have here?”

 

“Is he the ‘185 cm. Plays variety of instruments. Confesses on the skycoaster ride. Loves pistachio flavored everything’ guy?” Tao asked, innocently.

 

“When did he say anything about that?” Kyungsoo asked, never hearing those words come out of Baekhyun.

 

“Yesterday during the car ride to the club.” Sehun replied, wrapping his arms around Luhan.

 

“I think I match the description except the love pistachio flavored everything part. I only like pistachio flavored cake, ice-cream, milk tea and that’s it.” Chanyeol whined, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist incase he slipped.

 

“Whatever. That is almost everything.” Baekhyun stick out his tongue. “By the way, who's the new guy?” Baekhyun said as he points at the blonde haired guy.

 

“He’s Wu Yi Fan. He prefers to be called Kris.” Tao said, smiling from ear to ear as he introduced him.

 

“I see you found the guy you were searching for the last 3 weeks.” Kris said, motioning at the boy on Chanyeol’s lap. Chanyeol glanced up to meet Kris’ eyes and nodded.

 

“Yep.” The two were talking in English so the other 10 just stared at the two exchanging words.

 

“Did you ask him out yet?” Kris asks.

 

“I was going to ask him somewhere funky but now sounds perfect too.” Chanyeol nods.

 

“You guys know each other?” Tao suddenly ask.

 

“Yeah, we were roommates when Chanyeol was studying abroad.” Kris explained in Korean.

 

While Kris was explaining everything to him, Chanyeol whispered, “I promised you, when I came back I will search for you. But you know… I still haven’t ask you out again.” Baekhyun nods at him, dumbly. “Baekhyun, will you be my boyfriend?” Chanyeol asks as he entwining their fingers together and kissed Baekhyun’s sweet spot on his neck.

 

Baekhyun smiled, before twisting his neck to see Chanyeol better, “Yes. I will be your boyfriend, again.” He pecked Chanyeol’s lips really quick. He couldn’t get over the fact that Chanyeol was back, in front of him, and it wasn’t a dream.

 

“Baekhyun, you do realize you still haven’t introduced your boyfie right?” Kyungsoo reminded Baekhyun, when he saw them lip lock.

 

Baekhyun beamed at him. “He’s my boyfriend. His name is Park Chanyeol.”

 

“How did you guys meet?” The 10 boys ask at the same time.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled at each other. “We were friends since we were a baby.”

 

“Really? Baekhyun! You never told me that.” Kyungsoo whined, feeling betrayed from his own best friend.

 

“....... and Chanyeol asked me out on a skycoaster…. but he then went to an university in Canada, so we were apart for 5 years.” Baekhyun finishes.

 

“And now I’m back. Because life without him simply isn’t right.” Chanyeol added, the last line intended towards the boy in between his arms. He smiled at the boy and leaned forward, locking lips with him. Baekhyun smiled into the kiss and opened his mouth wider so Chanyeol could enter as he palmed his curly brown hair. Chanyeol frowned and pulled apart, “You kiss so well now, who you practiced with.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled at the jealous boy in front of him and wrapped his arms around his neck, locking lips with him again. “The stranger I kissed last night. And he was hot.”


(a/n) For some reason, my one-shots always contain them flashbacks <3 

and a song. If you guys wants to know the song, it's "Lost in Love" by SNSD.