Voice.

Listen to your words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           

 

“Thank you for coming ! We are Girls Generation !”  

I left the stage and go to our room. Best Of Best concert it’s amazing tonight even all the members are tired.  When I got in the room we all immediately rest. All of us sit but not for sunny .. I saw her lay down on the couch, she is really tired .. Suddenly some spoke  ..

 "The Concert really cool!" Tiffany said

"I agree!" Yonna and Seohyun said.

"Yeah .. it's really cool!" I said.

When we're talking about a concert suddenly , Sunny said "But they all shouted her name." Members silent.  Sunny continued what she wanted to say,

"Right this concert is cool .. but the sone know if she's here would be more cool .."

 "Sunny .." I said

 "No, don’t talk I’m not finished yet." She cut my words. "Losing her make me can’t be serious in any activity .. Do you ever think about her situation? She lost all of us .. We should help her when she fell not, we leave her when she fell but we've done it .. You know what? I feel it .. And it was really hurt .. More hurt is when I need her but I remembered she already gone. " She said.

"Unnie .. "Seohyun said, and we all silent, no one dared to speak a word for all that sunny say is true. Truthly I need her too .. We all need her.

We all didn’t talk about concert again it’s will make us more miss her. I hope she is okay now. A few minutes later our manager come out ..

“Girls hurry up , change your clothets and pick up you own thing , we have flight to catch ! “ Our manager said.

We just nooded and do what he say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter