Chapter 1: Baekhyun

Once More, With Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun scowls at his laptop's screen when he sees Park Chanyeol's facebook status update.

 

Like the plebeian attention that he is, to Baekhyun anyway, Chanyeol's twitter account is connected on his facebook.

 

Chanyeol apparently made an askfm account, and every time he answers a question, it gets tweeted therefore automatically getting posted on his wall.

 

Unfortunately for Baekhyun, people find Chanyeol's answers interesting and they keep on getting likes making Chanyeol's stupid synchronized askfm posts to be all over Baekhyun's timeline.

 

@ridechanyeol Are you gay? - I can be for the right person ;)

 

@ridechanyeol CHANYEOL-AH SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'M GOING TO DO THINGS THAT WILL GET MY LICENSE SUSPENDED - HAHAHA SIR KIM SAID THIS EARLIER HAHA WHO IS THIS!?

 

@ridechanyeol Chanyeol-sshi please pass your reply slip to me tomorrow. Thanks and please. - Okay, Junmyeon-hyung sorry for the inconvenience ^^

 

@ridechanyeol How many times do you e? - You're a creep

 

Baekhyun finds himself automatically clicking on Chanyeol's askfm to check out the rest of the questions he received.

 

He makes a disgusted face at some such as how long Chanyeol's is. Baekhyun's hoping to find some hate, but there were none.

 

Snorting, Baekhyun refreshes the page to see more stupid questions that, dare he say it, almost normal and friendly enough.

 

"This is unbelievable," Baekhyun says to his laptop screen, "Park Chanyeol is a famewhore, so what the hell is up with these inane questions!?"

 

He reads the new questions, rolling his eyes at each of them and refreshes the page once more.

 

The new questions are still as PG-13 as the rest. Baekhyun wanted nasty, NC-17 cursing and pinpointing the giant's undeniably annoying flaws.

 

Ask me a question.

 

Baekhyun's eyes widen at the ask box. He doesn't have an askfm account, and since the questions Chanyeol receives are mostly from anons, then that means he can do it too.

 

Cackling evilly, Baekhyun starts typing on the blank ask box. He hits send and goes back to his facebook tab to message Jongdae.

 

Byun Baekhyun: DAE DAE DAE DAE

Kim Jongdae: WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Byun Baekhyun: You know Chanyeol's askfm?

Kim Jongdae: Yeah, keeps appearing on my timeline. Why?

Byun Baekhyun: Just making sure that you can see it.

Kim Jongdae: Huh?

Byun Baekhyun: Mwahahaha

Byun Baekhyun: You ing seenzoned me

Byun Baekhyun: DAE!!!!!

 

Baekhyun goes back to Chanyeol's askfm and refreshes it. His eyes widen in glee when he sees that its the latest one Chanyeol answered.

 

@ridechanyeol You’re an annoying git who likes attention. Not everything is about you, you lumpy piece of coal! - Woah there. I'm sorry I offended you? I guess you can't please everybody.

 

Baekhyun doubles over in laughter and hears the sound indicating that he has a new facebook message.

 

He clicks on the tab and laughs again at Jongdae's messages.

 

Kim Jongdae: Baek, did you do that?

Kim Jongdae: Baek, answer me.

Kim Jongdae: BYUN BAEKHYUN I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO DID THAT

Byun Baekhyun: Who else? To be honest, I'm surprised no one did it before me.

Byun Baekhyun: You just seenzoned me again

Byun Baekhyun: I'm never replying to you anymore

 

Baekhyun refreshes his timeline, eyes widening at what he's seeing and reading. He zooms on Chanyeol's status update that has an attached screenshot of the anon hate that Baekhyun sent.

 

Park Chanyeol posted 3 minutes ago

I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you're either an acquaintance or classmate. After all, you judged me in a way that a person close to me wouldn't. To you, anon, get to know me first before doing this again.

8 likes 11 comments

View more comments

Kris Wu Just ignore it, man :/

   Park Chanyeol replied: I know bro :/

Shim Changmin Probably a troll??

    Park Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter