Final

Partyin' Gone Right

Tonight is the big night.

 

Tonight is the night I’ll be going to the club. It’s my first time so I am kind of nervous.

 

Nonetheless, I look through my closet to see what I should wear to get them ladies or maybe the men also. I found a black leather jacket, a white v-neck and a black pair of ripped jeans.

 

Tonight will be so lit.

 

I left my apartment and head towards Club Peeps.

 

I lined up by the velvet rope and got my I.D. ready.

 

Before I even walk in, I can already see my friends partying like its the time of their lives.

 

Once I got in, I walked towards them.

 

“Yo what’s up, Baek? it’s great you decided to come!” Jongin screamed over the music.

 

“Here have a drink!” Sehun offered.

 

“Nah it’s okay,” I replied whipping out my caprisun pouch. “I got my caprisun pouch.”

 

Everybody stopped partying and looked at ME like I was weird. Are they sure that they aren’t weird? Anyways, the music was off but the lights were still flashing.

 

“Wow he got a caprisun pouch,” One girl murmured to her friend.

 

“Isn’t he cool? He’s got a caprisun pouch,” A few guys talked among their friends.

 

Not long after, a few girls approached me.

 

“Do you want to dance with us?” They asked synchronously.

 I blanked out for a few seconds.

 

“Sure. Let’s dance,” I answered as they pulled me to the middle of the dance floor.

 

We danced all night and had a great time.

 

All because I brought my caprisun pouch.

 

 

 

Words: 264