That's mine, not yours

Drabble

Taeyeon is sitting in their usual spot at the cafe, holding on to her cup, taking a sip of her hot beverage slowly. She look around the cafe, they are not many people at the moment. She smiles to herself, when she is suddenly reminded to how they met. It was a very hectic day; she just got back from a meeting with some client on the other side of town. Before heading towards her office, she decided to get hot beverage since she have another meeting in the next 15 minutes. There was a line on at the counter, just four people in front of her. She was busy trying to get her wallet out of her bag, reaching in her bag with her right hand while looking at the menu. Thinking whether to get the hot chocolate or the vanilla latte. Once she gets a hold of her wallet, she looked at the line and she was next in line. She paid for her order and waited near the pick up counter.

 

While waiting for her drink she looked at her watch and she have at least 7 minutes to spare, before her next meeting starts. As soon as she heard that the barista call out the name of the drink, she took it and make a dash for the door. She walks fast and made it across the road to her office building. She took the elevator, up to level 9. Once she gets out of the elevator, she made her way to her office to discard her handbag and grab a file on her desk. She heard a knock on her door and it was her secretary telling her that the client is heading up.

 

She made her way to the conference room, clutching the file in one hand while the other is holding on the hot beverage. She took a seat next to the other designer, Sunny. They make small talk, a few minutes later the door to the conference room is open and in walk her secretary with the client. They both stand and introduce themselves, shook hands. Taeyeon had to smile because the client has a beautiful smile and she looks kinda familiar. Before she can place her on her chair, the client, who introduced herself as Tiffany Hwang, said 'I think I saw you at Starbucks across the street, getting a drink? I think you have my order.' I looked at her than the cup on her hand and the cup in front of me. I took a whiff at my cup and I smelled coffee, I taught I ordered hot chocolate. I looked at her and push the cup towards her direction and said 'uh sorry, you can have it, I haven't take a sip or I can buy you a new one. I'll ask my secretary to buy you one.' She replied 'That's ok. I haven't drink this too. You can have it. But I'll like that new cup of coffee some other time if you don't mind.'

 

Now it becomes one of their thing to meet up at the coffee shop. The exact one opposite of Taeyeon's office. She was brought back to reality when Tiffany gave her a kiss on her cheek and took a sit, next to her and said 'What were you thinking about? and why are you smiling?' 'Hmm.. Thinking about you, us, that day we met, when I took your drink by accident.' 'Oh that.' 'Yeah that and the fact that you want to have coffee with me some other time. You were so confident and I find it y.' 'Well.. that confidence got me a date and now a cute dorky girlfriend.' I could only smile, took hold of her hand and kiss it.

 


Thank you to the new subscribers.. 2097sone, Caboose, Lari_sone, lisafan2009, taenysoosica99

 

Feel free to comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.