Minion (18-12-2015)

Drabble

‘Tae~~ we have a different flight to Japan.’ She complains to me when she just receives the schedule from her manager.

 

‘Yea~~ manager oppa tells me about it. He said I need to see the management about my solo album preparation.’ I reply to her.

 

‘But you promise to go to USJ with me. What about our Disney date?’ she sulks.

 

‘I’m so sorry babe.. this is out of my hands, I’m really sorry.’ I comfort her. All I hear is a sigh.

 

‘Tell you what.. Why don’t you go with the girls? Have some fun with them at USJ. Ok?’ I coax her and show her my sad face.

 

‘It won’t be the same without you there.’ she says softly.

 

‘Come here babe.’ I give her a big hug and soothe her by tapping her back lightly. ‘I’m really, really sorry I can’t be there with you. Just stay close together and be extra careful. Also don’t have too much fun without me.’ I let her go from the hug and pout at her.

 

‘TaeTae~~~ its not fair..’ she says.

 

‘Hhmmm.. What’s not fair?’ I touch her right cheek with my hand and caress it with my thumb.

 

‘I’m the one who is suppose to be sad about this.’

 

‘Babe.. I’m sad too because I’ll be stuck here alone and I’ll also be working while you get to have fun. I’ll let you have some fun since you didn’t get to go to USS last time. So we are even.’

 

While waiting to board the plane, I make a phone call to her.

 

‘TaeTae~~’ the moment the line is connected.

 

‘Fany~~ where are you?’

 

‘Hhmmm.. still at USJ. Why?’

 

‘I see you are having a good time, I see the pictures.’

 

‘Sorry.. I wish you were here.’

 

‘I wish to be there too, I’m just jealous, it looks fun.’

 

‘We need to go together next time, just the two of us. Where are you?’

 

‘I’m at the airport, waiting to board. Stay close together with the others.’

 

‘I will, text me when you landed?’

 

‘Sure.. but I think you’ll still be out when I arrive.’

 

‘I’ll see you at the hotel then.’

 

‘Don’t upload to many pictures please.’

 

‘Aaaawww I’m sorry babe. I’ll buy you something, there is this peas-in-a-pod plushy but its minions instead of peas.’

 

‘That’s cute… Well I have to go. See you soon.’

 

‘Yup, see you. Love you.’

 

‘Love you too.’

 


 

Thanks for reading and welcome new subscribers Normal_Ab, wallymy03, avonut and porkymama you guys are awesome.

 

Leave a comment or not. Spazzing about TaeNy is highly recommended.

 

A/N: Hello~~~ How’s every one? For those who are celebrating the 25th and/or those who will be on a break, Happy holidays.

 

I’m going to say sorry, I won’t be able to update Misunderstood and Ours. So please be patient with me. This is why I don’t want to write long stories, it’s not my cup of tea but I’m a bit too eager to even attempt it to not just one but two stories. So, I’m so sorry, I’m going to take a break from those two stories since I’m stuck with the story lines. Till next time, be safe.