final??

2 can play this game ;)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Enjoy this crap I made :)))))) ⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹

"This is the last one right?, please let it be," Baekhyun asked between breath as he put down the box he was holding. The other boy behind him whom also put down his box chuckled.

"Awwe, are you already that tired, baek?, Well we do have the couch left then its done." He said as he grinned. 

Baekhyuns eyes got wide, oh hell nah he is going down the stairs again to get that. He has already been going down and up enough of times he thought, so he decided to make Chanyeol do it himself. He wasn't being rude or anything Chanyeol is always full of energy anyway, he puts on a serious face and turns around to face the taller boy behind him.

"Yes I'm very tired, because I have short legs and get tired fast, and you are the opposite so I think you should go down and get the couch." He said as he crossed his arms.
Chanyeol looks down at him, and knows Baekhyun is being an lazy and since it looks like he isn't going to go down. He decided to do it himself but.... First little teasing is fun he thought.

"Well fine," He lets out, Baekhyun smiles,

"But you need to... kiss me first, or I wont do it." Chanyeol smirked as he saw how the smile fell down from the others face. Baekhyun frowned in annoyance, but he still needed to do it since the taller guy is really stubborn. 

"Fine....,but only one peak," he says as he sighs.
It's not like he hates to kiss him, but it's just that he is embarrassed and all that .
Chanyeol is his first love and he has never been with anyone else before, everything is new to him and he doesn't want to make mistakes. Chanyeol on the other hand has been with others before and it's not new to him, so he isn't embarrassed or anything like that.
 
The thought of his boyfriend being with others before him makes Baekhyun jealous and uncomfortable, he wanted to be Chanyeol's first love but sadly he wasn't, but he wasn't going to give him up of course. Oh nah this tall stupid dork is mine and only mine, no one can take him away from me he thinks.
He close his eyes shout, and puts his hands on the tall boys shoulders and stands on his tiptoes, he can feel the way his face is getting hotter.

Chanyeol's eyes gets wide as he sees what his boyfriend is doing, he didn't thought he would do it but he is actually doing it. Baekhyun is always shy about this stuff and always refuses to do them, but sometimes ends up doing them anyway. What's gotten in to him? he thought.

"Can you get your stupid head down a lil bit, so I can give you the ki-thing you want?!" Baekhyun said as he opened one eye in annoyance. 
Chanyeol gets back from his thoughts and shocked state, he looks down on his boyfriend and sees his flushed face. wow he must be fighting hard inside I can hear his heart beat, he thinks as he leans in to let him kiss him.

Baekhyun's lips meets his boyfriends and it feels really soft like usual, the softens makes him always forget where he is always making him feel like he goes to another universe.
 
Chanyeol likes to kiss Baekhyun, his lips tastes so nice it makes him want more and more of him. But since Baekhyun is shy and all they don't go more than making out and other embarrassing moments between them. Chanyeol honestly doesn't mind that, he likes the way Baekhyun is and he can always wait for him. Whenever he is ready, he is too. 

A few minutes goes as they are still in the same position, in full thought both of them. The kiss was supposed to be a peak, a real quick kiss. Chanyeol takes this as a chance to make out, but when he sticks out his tongue Baekhyun immediately wakes up from his thoughts and pulls away. the tall boy smirks at his reaction and red face.

"OOoooOooh Baekkie, I thought it was supposed to be a quick kiss on the lips, how came you stood there more?" he teased. 
Baekhyun started to get even more redder " I-I..." He couldn't even get out the right words from his mouth, as he puts his hands on his face. 
Chanyeol thought he was the most adorable person on the planet, and couldn't help but to giggle and grin wide. 

"Okay I'm sorry for teasing you, I'll go and get the couch as you said, so we can sit and rest, okay." He said between giggles, as he tried to put away Baekhyuns hands from his face. When he got them away, he gives his short cute boyfriend a kiss on the forehead and turns around to the door. Baekhyun lets out a sound from his throat and starts to blush even more. He walks fast to the bathroom and watches himself from the mirror. 

"oh no,...No, no, no stop blushing, stop, stop it," he mutters to himself in front of the mirror, as he starts to jump around in the bathroom. He pauses for a second to calm down and breathe, suddenly he hears claws tear at the door.

"Mjjaaooww...." a sound was heard from the door, Baekhyun turns around and opens the bathroom door.

A white fluffy cat walks in, dragging a cat bowl with him. The cat keeps meowing as he looks up at Baekhyun, tapping the bowl with his claw. Baekhyun immediately understands that the cat is hungry, he bends down and scratches the cat.

"Oh Mino, you hungry?" Baekhyun says to the cat, as he keeps petting it, Mino purrs.
Baekhyun rises from his position and walks to the kitchen, Mino follows his owner and drags the cat bowl with him. The apartment isn't very big, it has one bedroom, one bathroom and the kitchen is with the living room. Baekhyun thinks it fits perfectly for him, Chanyeol and fluffy Mino.

The kitchen is full of boxes, Baekhyun tries to find the box with Minos things in. He searches box for box, but it seems like he can't find it. A sound was heard from the front door, Chanyeol walks in dragging the couch with him. Baekhyun hurries to help him, Chanyeol chuckles as he sees Baekhyun trying to help, how cute he thinks. They place the couch in front of the TV in the living room, Baekhyun sits on the side with a loud sigh. Chanyeol on the other hand throws himself at the couch with a groan, as he puts his head on Baekhyuns lap, Baekhyun eyes goes wide.

" Yeol, half of your legs are out of the couch, you never stop growing!" Baekhyun says out loud, Chanyeol laughs.
Baekhyun watches him and smiles, he puts his hands on Chanyeols long hair.

Sweaty as  Baekhyun thinks, he watches him, no sleeve shirt with shorts.... nice it suits him..... Even thought I think it's gross that his clothes are sweaty and stuck on him....he kind of looks.....hot, like....very hot. The way his long hair is stuck on his neck and- Baekhyun gulps as he his lost in his thoughts.

 Meanwhile Chanyeol has already stopped laughing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter