A jealous one and a stubborn one

A jealous one and a stubborn one

T-ara members all gather at Gimpo Airport ready to leave for Japan, the girls are giggling catching up with each other while fans and news reporters are snapping their photos. The atmosphere is always like that for T-ara group, since the members are living in their respective home not seeing each other every day like when they stayed at the dorm, so every time they get together they always chat happily but today it’s a little different, but probably all unnies are too engrossed in their conversations to notice that their two youngest members are not talking to each other.

Hyomin steals a glance at Jiyeon, and at the same time Jiyeon looks at Hyomin, her eyes meet Hyomin’s but she quickly averts them. Jiyeon then locks her arms with Eunjung and walks to the check-in counter, smiling at cameras, and Hyomin follows them waking side by side with Qri.

Once they get on the plane, Jiyeon chooses to sit next to Eunjung, while Hyomin with Qri in the same row, and Soyeon with Boram behind them feeding Boram snack. As the plane doesn’t take off yet, Hyomin can’t take this silent treatment anymore so she decides to text Jiyeon a message. The message alert sound disturbs Jiyeon’s conversation with Eunjung, she checks it and finds the message from Hyomin, “ I’m sorry Jiyeon ah … your Hyomin” , Jiyeon read the message but she doesn’t reply, instead she switches off her phone, putting it back in her coat pocket and resumes her conversation with Eunjung happily.

“Are you alright Hyomin?” Qri asked as she heard the younger girl beside her sigh.

“I’m ok unnie, thanks for asking” Hyomin gave her a smile, she checks her phone then set it on airplane mode, Qri knows Hyomin so well so she decides not to ask further, she looks at the seats next to them, Jiyeon and Eunjung are chatting, Jiyeon’s head on Eunjung’s shouder, her eyes meet Eunjung’s then Eunjung sends her a warm smile.

 

As soon as T-ara arrives in Japan, they get on the van provided by the company, Hyomin wants to grab a seat next to Jiyeon but Eunjung is in front of her and occupies the seat beside Jiyeon so Hyomin has to sit in the middle row with Qri.

“Hey girls, we will check in to hotel and then we are scheduled for rehearsal and dinner after” Soyeon informs all members while they are on their way to hotel.

“Arraso” everyone chanted in unison

“Hyomin, you look very tired, are you ok?” Qri asked because she has noticed Hyomin since they got on the plane, she looks unusually tired

“I’m fine unnie” Hyomin confirmed to reassure the older member, she is unaware that the youngest member in a front row seat is interested in their conversation but she doesn’t dare to look back to ask.

“And there is no shopping is allowed tonight for we need a good rest for concert tomorrow” Soyeon added, sounds like a manager.

“Unnie, the last time I remembered Qri unnie was officially announced as our leader, I didn’t know that you are assigned as T-ara manager as well” Eunjung joked amusingly which earns laugher from Jiyeon, Boram and Qri

“Ham Baeku, you know what ,you are not allowed for late night watching series online as well” Soyeon commanded and it makes Eunjung whine . Jiyeon laughs her signature laughter which causes Hyomin to smile along.

After they arrived in the hotel, they checked in and went their respective assigned room with their roommates and Hyomin couldn’t get a chance to talk to Jiyeon properly. Shortly after their check in, they set off for rehearsal at the stage prepared for concert tomorrow.

“ Jiyeon, may I talk to you for minutes?” Hyomin caught up with Jiyeon when they are tailing off the other members.

“ What do you want to talk about unnie?” Jiyeon said coldly

“ Jiyeon” Hyomin tried to get hold of Jiyeon’s hand

“I got nothing to talk because when I talked, it always sounded childish to you” Jiyeon said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry for saying that, please stop ignoring me Jiyeon” Hyomin pleaded, Jiyeon’s heart always gets weak to hear her girlfriend’s pleading but she tries to act cool and keeps ignoring Hyomin . She walks off to stage without waiting for her. Hyomin can only sigh, she is totally tired, last night she couldn’t sleep because she was thinking about Jiyeon and what they were fighting for, she wanted to call her but ended up tossing and turning in her bed restlessly until 4  am in the morning.

During the rehearsal,  Hyomin always glanced at Jiyeon and ended up making few mistake moves and got scolded by choreography designer, Jiyeon started feeling bad for Hyomin, she was unconsciously forming her hand into fist, she didn’t like it when her girlfriend got scolded or insulted by other people.

“I’m so sorry” Hyomin apologized and bowed to choreography designer.

 “Make sure you don’t mess it up during concert” the choreography designer said coldly.

“I will work harder” Hyomin lowered her head

The rest of the rehearsal, Hyomin concentrated in her practice and dance move, she felt bad for letting her personal conflict affecting her work and worse T-ara performance.

“Are you sure you alright?” Qri asked as she is handing water bottle to Hyomin who rests her back on the wall, she is sweating profoundly

“Thank you Qri unnie” Hyomin said, “I’m sleep deprived I guess” Hyomin finally admitted.

Jiyeon now notices that Hyomin looks so tired, she is approaching her but she stops her step when she sees Qri is wiping Hyomin’s forehead with her handkerchief. She knows she shouldn’t be jealous when it comes to her members, they are more like family members, but her jealousy always takes over her, she walks back and sits down next to Eunjung feeling down.

“Hey kid, why are you so grumpy? Have a love fight?” Eunjung asked the youngest member

 “ Eunjung unnie, is it so wrong to be jealous for your loved one?” Jiyeon asked the older girl for her opinion

“ It’s not wrong Jiyeonie, it’s pretty natural, it’s guaranteed that you love that person enough to be possessive over her” Eunjung explained and Jiyeon smiled hearing it

“ But too much of it can drag you down as well, I know it’s difficult to control emotion sometimes, but if you let your jealousy controls your love life, it can cause you to do regrettable things” Eunjung reasonably voiced out her opinion.

“ What should I do then ?” Jiyeon asked desperately, she knows she is a very jealous type.

“Learn to trust with your heart” Eunjung says “Trust your loved one as much as she trusts in you” Eunjung added, looking at Qri and Hyomin, and Jiyeon’s eyes followed the direction. She thinks about it for a while.

“ Thank you unnie” Jiyeon said hugging Eunjung.

 

After the rehearsal, all members headed back to hotel for washing up and planned to go out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Jiyeon and Eunjung arrived at the lobby first then Soyeon and Boram, they were waiting for Qri and Hyomin.  Jiyeon kept looking at the elevator, waiting for Hyomin to be specific, finally Qri arrived at the lobby.

“Where is Hyomin” Soyeon asked as soon as she sees Qri

“She is not feeling well, so she needs to rest” Qri informed “She told us to go without her” Qri added

“Is she having headache? Fever? Pain? Or any wrong with her?”  Jiyeon hurriedly questioned Qri

“Take it easy Jiyeonie, Hyomin is apparently exhausted from the rehearsal but she said she is ok, and asked everyone to enjoy the dinner, not to worry about her” Qri said

 “I’ll go and check on her, unnies just go without me” Jiyeon is about to walk to elevator when Qri stops her.

 “ Hyomin said she needed to rest, and she asked me to tell you to eat well, not to skip dinner” Qri told Jiyeon as Hyomin asked her.

“But” Jiyeon opposed

“We will make it quick Jiyeon, and we should come back less than one and a half hour” Eunjung suggested

“Yes, as Eunjung said, so let’s get going now if you want to come back soon” Soyeon supported Eunjung’s idea.

 

Jiyeon agreed to go with them but all the time she is in restaurant she keeps thinking about her girlfriend. She inwardly scolds herself for being such a fool ignoring her girlfriend a whole week, despite the fact that she’s giving Hyomin a cold treatment, her girlfriend still put up with her and concerns about her well-being while Hyomin herself isn’t feeling well, she should have known that her girlfriend always puts her before herself. Hyomin might be right, she was being too childish and let her jealousy controls her and effects them too much.

“ Soyeon, tonight it may rain” Boram said all of sudden

“ Wae ?” Soyeon asked puzzled

“Our little maknae doesn’t snatch sushi from me” Boram commented then she laughs which earns a stern look from Soyeon, Boram shuts up  and resumes eating.

“ Jiyeon just eat, we will go back soon, if you don’t eat well, Hyomin will give us a nagging if she finds out” Soyeon said which it didn’t help either, a prank of quilt hit Jiyeon hard, why she let her jealousy blinded her and being oblivious to her girlfriend’s care and love for her while other members can clearly see it.

 

They returned to hotel after 2 hours, as soon as they reached their floor, Jiyeon quickly walked to a room Hyomin shared with Qri ,followed by her unnies but when Jiyeon got there, Hyomin was nowhere to be found, she raised her eyebrow and about to ask , just then Soyeon got a phone call from manager oppa, everyone turned their attention to her. Soyeon’s expression turned from frowning to worried look, and it made Jiyeon desperate to know what was going on. Soyeon hung the phone and informed the news to all members.

“Hyomin was rushed to hospital 30 minutes ago, she suddenly got a very high fever” Soyeon’s carefully breaking the news, Jiyeon’s face is turning pale with worry and anxiousness, she is shocked to hear this sudden news.  

“I need to go and see her now” Jiyeon said shaking Soyeon’s hand and Eunjung tries to stop her

“Calm down Jiyeon, manager oppa told us to wait here, he doesn’t want to cause unnecessary scene at the hospital” Soyeon said

“How can I calm down unnie, my girlfriend was rushed to hospital, I don’t even know how she is now, how can I just sit here waiting unnie?”  Jiyeon shouted in a verge of crying.

“ Jiyeon, we know that you are worried about her, so we are, but Hyomin is in good hand now” Qri tried to comfort Jiyeon

“ Hyomin will be alright” Boram added, hoping to make their maknae feel better.

“Yeah, I’m sure Hyomin will be fine, just patiently wait here Jiyeon” Eunjung said hugging Jiyeon who has tear in her eyes now.

 

They were waiting patiently for one hour, and then the door opened revealing a girl they were waiting for, accompanied by a manager oppa, she smiled at all members, looking a bit pale. Jiyeon didn’t wait any second; she rushed to hug her girlfriend.

“How are you feeling?” Jiyeon asked worried hugging her tightly.

“I’m ok Jiyeon ah” Hyomin answered while hugging her girlfriend back

“Girls, Hyomin just got a medicine shot for fever relief, she needs to rest a lot to recover, so don’t chat too long ok? Goodnight girls” Manager oppa instructed before closing the door for them and gives them private time alone.

“ Jiyeon , I guess Hyomin is suffocating now” Boram tried to joke but Jiyeon suddenly releases the hug and walks Hyomin to her bed and sits down next to her holding her girlfriend’s hand. 

“I’m sorry to worry you guys” Hyomin said weakly lying in her bed

“Don’t be Hyomin ah, we’re sorry for leaving you here all alone, we didn’t know you are this sick” Eunjung said feeling bad

“Qri unnie, can we switch the room for tonight?” Jiyeon asked, she wants to take care of her girlfriend.

“Of course, yes” Qri smiled

“Ok, girls we should let Hyominie rest as much as possible, and all of us too” Soyeon suggested and everyone agreed

“Get well soon Hyomin ah” Boram said

“Thank you Boram unnie” Hyomin said

“Take a good care of Hyomin for us, kid” Soyeon said then she drags Boram along, while Eunjung takes Qri’s hand smiling from ear to ear.

 Once they are alone in the room, Jiyeon apologizes to Hyomin , “Hyomin unnie, I’m sorry for being a fool ignoring you, for not taking a good care of you, I’m sorry for being too jealous and causes us a fight , I’m …” Jiyeon said sadly but her sentence is cut when Hyomin puts her finger on Jiyeon’s mouth hinting her to stop

“I never get mad at you my love, and I love you the way you are, Jiyeon, so don’t be sorry for being you” Hyomin said smiling at her girlfriend.  

“I love you too” Jiyeon feels so touched she kisses Hyomin’s hand that she has been holding. She knows Hyomin loves her but every time she hears those words from her, it never fails to send butterfly to her stomach, she feels so loved and forgets what they were fighting for.

JIyeon bends down to kiss Hyomin’s forehead lovingly and gently, “Get well soon my love” Jiyeon whispered and Hyomin nodded.

 

All night long, Jiyeon woke up time to time to check on Hyomin to make sure that she was okay. Hyomin got up in the morning getting slightly better with fever, she is preparing and ready for concert but Jiyeon is so worried about her.

“ Hyomin unnie, I think you should drop out for this concert , fans will understand” Jiyeon suggested

“Don’t you dare saying that Jiyeon, I’m not going to disappoint them” Hyomin strongly refused

“But your health is also important, put yourself first for one” Jiyeon patiently reasoned

“I’m okay Jiyeon, don’t worry” Hyomin roughly got up and about to walk to bathroom when she suddenly gets dizzy and stumbles backward but Jiyeon catches her before she falls.

“Are you ok?” Jiyeon asked worriedly, she walks Hyomin to her bed.

“ I’m fine, I just got up too quickly I guess” Hyomin said but it doesn’t wash away Jiyeon’s worry, Hyomin looks at her girlfriend in front of her, her eyes are full of worry and are sending a pleading silent message to her.

Hyomin cups Jiyeon’s face and looks into her eyes “Jiyeon ah, I know you’re worried about me, but please trust me, I can do this, I’ll be fine” Hyomin slowly said, emphasizing every words.

“But…” Jiyeon wishes she could change her girlfriend’s mind but she knows it’s very difficult

“Will you have faith in me, won’t you?” Hyomin asked with determine in her eyes, and Jiyeon knows it’s hard to change her mind, so she nods

“But you must tell me if you don’t feel well, ok?” Jiyeon asked her girlfriend

“Promise” Hyomin saild, giving her a pinky promise.

 

30 minutes before concert

In T-ara dressing room is very busy with staff running around, they want to make sure that everything will be perfect and avoid any mistake.  Eunjung is helping Qri putting her earpiece, Soyeon is looking herself in a mirror to check her make up one last time. Jiyeon is checking on Hyomin who is practicing her rap part.

“Ok, girls, 10 minutes before opening now, let’s proceed to under stage” A producer called out

The girls gather for a group hug “T-ara Hwaiting !” , they chant in unison. Then they walk all the way from dressing room to under stage area, Hyomin and Jiyeon are walking hands in hand while in front of them Eunjung is locking her hands with Qri whispering something.

“I guess Eunjung unnie must be really happy that I asked Qri unnie to switch the room last night” Jiyeon said audibly to Hyomin

“Qri unnie looks so happy too” Hyomin commented, and then they giggle.

“How are you feeling now?” Jiyeon fixed Hyomin’s hair

“Never better” Hyomin confirmed

Throughout the concert Hyomin performed exceptionally well, no any sign of exhaust as if she wasn’t sick at all. Jiyeon switched her standing position to make sure that she was close to Hyomin, and always watched out for her during the performance. Jiyeon was so relieved when concert came to an end but as soon as they went back stage, Hyomin almost collapsed due to her extreme exhaust but Jiyeon was there to catch her. Hyomin got a little scolding from her younger girlfriend but she doesn’t mind it, she loves everything about Jiyeon.

After concert, they leave for Korea and this time Jiyeon never leaves Hyomin’s side, she sits next to her girlfriend the whole trip, and always sticks with her at the airport.  

“I think our youngest members make a perfect couple” Eunjung commented as she is walking behind Hyomin and Jiyeon

“A jealous one and a stubborn one” Qri agreed

“What’s about us?” Eunjung asked in a mischief tone

“That’s for you to know and for me to find out” Qri said seductively.

 

THE END

 


 

Congratulation T-ara , the girls do deserve the world award , T-ara rocks China . I am so happy our girls won triple crown for tonight