Prologue

Breath and Blood: Book of Eden

prologue.


Universe contained three different level to begin with; Eden, Earth, and Underworld. The Eden, we could say, was the beginning of everything. It was the highest place among all, where every soul was created. Every beautiful soul was brought to its existence. The soul would be  raised until they were ready to be sent to Earth. And in every creation, there was someone behind it. In every creation, there was someone who divided his own spirit energy to create the new soul, giving it a new life and deciding what role the soul would take after. The someone was known as The Wizard of Creation. However, if there was someone who created something, then there would always be someone whose role was to destruct the living creatures. In this case, The Wizard of Creation didn’t work alone. We called the other one The Wizard of Distruction; the dark one, the ‘yang’ for The Wizard of Creation, and together, they kept the balance of the universe.

The Earth was the place where the created souls were sent to. They were to plant in the physical form and move the wheel of life. The human, the plants, the animal, everything had soul. And everybody should know, even spirits had soul and they lived in balance around us, we only didn’t know about that and sometime we ignored the fact. Human often forgot about the balance and harmony in this wheel of life. We destroyed forest and we broke the chain of harmony to fatten up our bellies. That was why The Wizard of Destruction did his part. To help human balancing the wheel of life, spirits having been created in Eden did their parts. They worked on the seasons, helped the soul of plants and animals to survive, basically they worked on every nature chain. They were the feathers of The Wizard of Creation’s wings himself.

Meanwhile, The Underworld as human called it, was actually a nameless dimension where the souls of the dead as well as the souls of the sleeping people gathered. The dimension had some kind of guardian whose main role was to destroy emotions and memories of the dead so they could enter the cycle of rebirth without being corrupted, and the said guardian’s other duty was to protect the souls of the sleeping people who drowned in their own dreams from the monsters that born from the corrupted souls. That guardian was created from the fragment of The Wizard of Destruction soul himself and because of that, had a direct and stronger connection with the said wizard. The stronger he got, the stronger The Wizard of Destruction became, and if The Wizard of Destruction became too strong—even stronger than The Wizard of Creation—the universe would be thrown out of balance.

Every dimension had its own story.

And this was one of the stories.

 

 


A/N: So here's the prologue, you guys! I'm sorry it was only an explaination of the three dimensions, not the real chapter, but I (well, it was technically my friends and I) think you need to know what Eden, Earth, and Underworld are. :)

I hope the prologue was intriguing enough! Do share your thoughts of this story and don't forget to read the other two, LOL. Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :D