Chapter 1

Maybe in Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:
Please feel free to comment what you feel and vote if you like the story. My apologies for a rough first chapter.
-Moon Ri

Lily's POV
I walked along the pier and sun set arrived, orange explosions. I swore to never forget where the sun disappeared into the horizon. I knew that the orange-red glare bouncing off the serene tide reflecting on my pale skin was a sight and feeling I'd never witness again. I looked up to see bright yellow lights in the sky. At least this could remind me of the sun I'll never forget. I looked at my peers. The only people amongst me were on the opposite end of the pier, and the ones below were in their own little lives being happy. I took a shaky breath, and stepped over the railing. Has the ocean always seemed this dark, and evil? Mom-Dad I said in my quiet shaky tone I'm sorry. My phone began ringing, and I glanced at the caller I.D. Roseline. Rose, I sobbed Rose I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. With one last thought I said aloud Bethany this is for you and I stepped off the railing into the ocean of sorrow.

-------------End of Chapter 1------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter