Chapter 8

Maybe in Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyle's POV

I saw Lily walk in school this morning and I watched as she headed to her locker. This is the longest time I've been here, the moment I jumped in the water to save her was the moment I came back. She was in for a surprise. The moment her locker opened was the moment I regret telling Jessica's minions to do it. Lily looked like she was about to break down then and there. I blinked again waiting for the sobs but all I saw was an expressionless Lily. I heard footsteps and glanced ahead of me. Beth was coming. Straight toward Lily. I didn't hear exactly what they said, but I could tell it wasn't a friendly conversation because right after, Lily looked like Beth kicked her in the stomach. I observed as the kid slowly started to walk away from Beth and toward my way. As she passed I couldn't help but not hold my breath as if that if Lily breathed the same air I did she could die. I did notice she was crying. No one bothered to look at her, but if you actually bothered, then she was silently crying. She actually looked really pretty. Her cheeks-wait. What the freak did I just say-think...? Anyways, I decided to follow her from a distance and she was walking toward our garden. The garden. I had never let Jessica in this place because it was so special to me, even though I haven't been here with Lily since the moment I ripped our necklaces off and threw it to the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter