Beautiful Stranger

The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You scanned the small coffee shop before finding your boyfriend sitting at the table at the back, waiting for you. You walked over to him and sat down to greet him with a warm smile. You leanded in to kiss his cheek but he dodged it. You sat back down, puzzled as to why he dodged it. He sighed. "Okay, I'm not going to sugar coat it, because that's not what I do." He paused before continuing, "I found a girl way hotter than you. We're done. Let's breakup."

It took you a minute to process what he actually said. You nodded firmly before saying, "I guess it wasn't going to work anyway. Have a nice life, douchebag."

After saying your peace you walked out of the coffee shop. As soon as you stepped out door, reality smacked you in the face. A few tears escaped but you hastily wiped them away. You started to walk back to your apartment. It was a long way from here. Not even five minutes later, rain started to pour down heavily. "*sigh* Just my luck." You thought out loud.

Everyone was running to find shelter, but you didn't bother. Another tear left your eye but this time you didn't bother to wipe it away. No one would notice, or care for that matter, anyways. All the sudden you felt the rain above your head stop. You looked up to see an umbrella covering you. You looked to your right to see a beautiful tan stranger, making sure you didn't get wet any longer. "Breakup?" The stranger asked.

You were surprised at first but then nodded slowly. "Where do you live? I can walk you there." The tan boy offered.

"Are you sure?" You asked. "I don't want to be a burden."

"I'm sure." He said. "Don't worry, you won't be a burden."

You smiled gratefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter