Final~!

The Yogurt Boy

If Sehun is going to be perfectly honest here, he was suppose to apologize. While he was walking to Jongin's house, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going because he was thinking about how he is going to be graduating high school in a few months. And that's why he didn't see the small figure walking directly towards him, head down with a book in hand.

When Sehun hears frantic apologizing he blinks before looking upwards, to assure the person that he is fine and that he was at fault too, but his breath hitches in throat. The person who bumped into him is a cute looking boy with brown hair and matching eyes. He is still apologizing, fixing his glasses and blinking worriedly at him. There's a hand in front of Sehun but all he can do is blink dumbly at it, and he guesses that he must have an offended look on his face because the hand is slowly pulled back and the stranger is shifting awkwardly from one foot to the other. 

Sehun stands up, hoping that his face doesn't look like it usually does; unamused. You look like you want to the souls out of children, Jongin has once told him. It was just after they had met. He clears his throat and is about to say that he is okay because the (cute) stranger is beginning to apologize all over again. But his mouth doesn't obey and he says something else entirely different to what he planned.

"Watch where you're going." Sehun wants to bang his head on the nearby tree because no he did not mean that! He sees the stranger look at him with sad eyes accompanied with a pout and Sehun has to stop himself from squishing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry," the stranger mumbles as he looks down and Sehun thinks that is he were an animal like a cat, his ears would be flattened. "I wasn't looking where I was going and-" by now the stranger is rambling but Sehun isn't listening because he is thinking about how easy it would be to squish him in a hug right now.

"Look. It's fine." Sehun can hear how harsh he sounds and just wants to cry forever when the stranger mumbles a small 'okay' and looks at him like a wounded puppy before walking away.

Sehun sighs as he continues the walk to Jongin's house. He hopes that he will see the stranger again soon and he will apologize and maybe then they can become friends.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

It's been at least a week and a half since Sehun last saw the cute looking stranger and he is beginning to think that he won't ever see him again. 

"Sehun!" His older brother yells from his room and Sehun rolls his eyes.

"What?" He yells back, lifting his face from his pillow to reply.

"Come here!"

Sehun makes a displeased noise using the back of his throat and goes back to wallowing in self pity at the prospect of not seeing the cute stranger again.

"Hey there baby brother," Sehun tries not to roll his eyes because he knows that his brother is using the whiney voice that he does whenever he want him to do something for him.

"What do you want?" His reply is muffled by his pillow and it's kind of getting difficult to breathe but he doesn't particularly feel like moving at the moment.

He guesses that his brother hears him anyway because he starts talking. "Well there's this new frozen yogurt place," if Sehun's face weren't buried in his pillow he'd scoff. "And I don't know if they deliver so..." His brother trails off, hoping that he would get the hint.

Sehun sits up and gives his brother his face. "No."

"Aw come on!" Sehun face remains the same, orbs staring blankly at his older brother. "I heard they sell bubble tea there too!" Sehun huffs in annoyance and places a hand out in front of his brother who grins widely as he hands him the money. "Thank you baby brother~" 

Sehun rolls his eyes and shoos his brother away.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Sehun stops in front of the little shop that his brother gave him directions to earlier. It has been painted with pastel colors that makes it look warm and inviting but Sehun can only make a face because he doesn't even like yogurt, let alone when it's frozen.

When he opens the door, a tinkling sound echoes in the room and the cool temperature hits him. He tries not to cringe at the sight of people eating their frozen yogurts in the store joyfully. Sehun decides to get this over and done with, so he walks over to the counter.

"Hi, what can I get you?" Sehun looks up from where he was staring at the toppings to look at the person serving him. He instantly smiles when he sees the cute stranger from before in an adorable yellow uniform that has a red bow on the collar of his shirt and a matching hat. His eyes seem to widen in recognition because once he notices that it's Sehun, he smiles shyly.

"Can I get a regular original with the oreos and snickers?" The stranger nods, shy smile still in place. Sehun watches as he fills in the order and leads Sehun to the counter when he is done. "Wait, can I order a large, chocolate bubble tea too?" Sehun thinks that he has said something wrong because the male is laughing all of a sudden and Sehun thinks that he should be offended because he is probably laughing at him, but he isn't offended because his laugh sounds so delightful.

"I'm sorry but we only sell yogurt related things. You know frozen yogurt, non-frozen yogurt, yogurt drinks etcetera."

Sehun gives him a confused look, "but-" he doesn't continue his sentence once he realizes that his brother tricked him. He scowls at the thought and begins to plot his revenge. Sehun hands him the money, grabs his change and the yogurt and is about to turn to leave when he remembers something. "Do you guys deliver?"

The male is clearly startled, obviously expecting him to leave but answers nonetheless. "Yeah-" he reaches somewhere under the counter, "-here's our card." Sehun smiles at him again and accepts the card before exiting.

He decides to take out his phone, which is difficult because of the stupid frozen yogurt, and save the number on the card.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Sehun is at Jongin's house. They just finished playing some video games and have decided to watch some horror movies since it's around eight and it's kind of getting dark outside.

It has been about five days since he has been to the frozen yogurt place and he wants to call the place for an order but the thought of it not being the cute stranger answering makes him resist.

"Let's order fried chicken." Jongin proposes once he has set up the DVD player.

"Yeah sure." Sehun replies knowing Jongin's slightly unhealthy obesession with fried chicken. That's when an idea pops into his mind. "I'll order some drinks." Jongin is smiling brightly as he nods his head vigorously. Sehun takes out his phone and scrolls through his contacts, pressing on the one that he was searching for.

"Hello, this is Do Dyo's. Jongdae speaking, what would you like to order?" Sehun is pleasantly surprised when it's the stranger, Jongdae, answering.

"Uhm," He replies dumbly before smacking his forehead which earns a look from Jongin. "H-hi."

He hears Jongdae chuckling from the other side. "What would you like to order?"

Sehun opens and closes his mouth when he realizes that he has no idea what kind of yogurt drinks they even have. "Well-" he clears his throat, "-I was hoping to order some of your yogurt drinks?" It comes out as a question and he hears Jongdae chuckle again.

"Sure, what flavour?"

"What do you have?"

Jongdae begins to talk about each and every flavor and what seems to be highly popular with customers and stuff like that, but Sehun isn't paying attention. Jongdae's voice is smooth and silky and he could probably listen to it all day. Sehun curses inwardly when he realizes that he didn't even get a proper look at Jongdae, but he hopes that he will soon enough.

"So, what would you like?" Jongdae asks, snapping Sehun out of his thoughts. 

"All of it." Sehun answers, wanting to hear Jongdae's voice again. But then all he hears is silence and he wonders what he said wrong.

"You do know that there are way more than thirty five flavors here and they all cost about 2,319₩* each, right?" 

To be honest, money isn't the issue here. The issue is that he managed to make himself look like an idiot in front of Jongdae again and he just wants to crawl in a cave to hide for eternity. "Uhm, well,-" Sehun struggles to save any pride that he has left, "-bring me your favorite flavours." After telling Jongdae Jongin's address, Sehun hangs up with a sigh.

He really needs to stop making a fool of himself.

"What drink did you order?" Jongin questions curiously while Sehun stuffs his phone back in the packet of his hoodie.

"It's a surprise." He answers with a small smile on his face.

The ring of the doorbell echoes in the house approximately fifteen minutes later. And no, Sehun was not counting. He checks again that he has his money in his pocket before leaving Jongin to devour the fried chicken that arrived five minutes ago. Sehun inhales and exhales before opening the door, setting a smile on his face. When he sees Jongdae standing outside, holding on the handles of his red bicycle which has a wooden basket at the front decorated with red and yellow ribbons, his smile widens.

"Hey Jongin, that wil-" Jongdae stops talking when he looks up from where he was counting how much yogurt drinks he bought with him. "Oh I'm sorry," he looks terribly confused. "I'm sure I got the right address." He mumbles.

Sehun blinks. Jongdae is the most cutest person he has ever seen. He has been graced with  brown hair that looks extremely soft, dark chocolate brown orbs accompanied by long eyelashes and round glasses that suit him perfectly. His mouth would have to be Sehun's favorite, they seem to curl naturally at the ends even though Sehun is pretty sure that Jongdae isn't smiling at all, and he has a jaw that could kill. Jongdae is also shorter than him which is great because then Sehun can be the big spoon, if they ever do spoon of course.

"Sehun! What's taking yo-" Jongin stops talking before continuing naturally. "Hi Jongdae Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Jongdae smiles his smile that makes Sehun feel breathless before answering. "I got an order for some yogurt drinks," he pauses for a moment, "but I don't think I got the correct address."

Sehun can feel Jongin's eyes burning the back of his head, like it literally feels like his head will combust sometime soon. "I ordered them." He answers sheepishly which makes Jongdae release a relieved sigh.

"Oh okay, cool." Jongdae takes the bag that Sehun didn't notice was in the basket of his bicycle and hands it to him, smile still in place. "I picked out my top five flavors," he informs him, "I hope you don't mind since it will cost you like-" Jongdae takes something out of the pocket of his uniform and skims through it, "-11,690₩**"

Sehun just gives him a smile and takes the money from his hoodie pocket before handing it to him while taking the bag. "Thanks. Keep the change." 

"Hey Hyung!" Jongin calls as Jongdae is about to mount his bicycle. 

"Yeah?"

"Have dinner with us! We're also gonna watch a film!" Sehun's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets before turning his head to look back at Jongin who is staring at Jongdae expectantly.

 "Sorry, Jonginnie but I have to do a few things at the shop and lock up." Sehun basically starts choking on his saliva when Jongdae calls Jongin, Jonginnie. After he stops coughing, both of the Jongs look concerned. Since when were they close? Sehun wonders bitterly as he assures both of them that he is alright.

Jongdae pedals away when he is sure that Sehun is okay, smiling at both males before departing. When Sehun shuts the door with his free hand, he spins so quickly to look at Jongin that he has to put a hand on his head to stop an oncoming headache.

"Since when did you know Jongdae?" And really, Sehun doesn't want to sound like he is possessive of someone he hasn't even had a proper conversation with but he is just really curious and maybe a tad bit jealous because Jongdae just called his best friend Jonginnie and no, Sehun thinks that he should be the one getting cute nicknames.

"He tutors me," Jongin replies casually as he takes the bag from Sehun's hand, who is in a state of shock. "Dude, I told you like two weeks ago that I was going to get a tutor." A tutor? Since when did Jongin need a tutor? Sehun is so incredibly lost at the moment. "I need a tutor because I haven't been doing well in math and history, I thought you knew this Hun. What kind of best friend are you?" Whoops, he must have said that out loud then. "Yeah, you did." Sehun facepalms. 

"Shut up."

"Whatever, look, why did you even order yogurt?" Jongin questions him with a what-the--were-you-thinking look on his face. Sehun just shrugs but even though Jongin is basically failing math and history, it doesn't mean that he doesn't know his best friend very well. "I smell a crush~" Jongin singsongs.

"Shut up." Sehun repeats as he shoves a cackling Jongin into the living room.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Jongin," Sehun says as he stares at his kitchen table, "I need your help." 

"I'm on my way."

Jongin arrives in precisely in five minutes, opening the door with the key that Sehun gave him a long time ago. Sehun can hear him panting and he momentarily feels bad for a moment but he shrugs it off. "SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"KITCHEN!" 

His best friend is in front of him so quickly that Sehun thinks that maybe he should be casted as 'The Flash' but he doesn't think of that thought for very much longer. "What's wrong?" Jongin asks, concern etched onto his face. "Are you hurt? Did something happen to your Hyung?" Sehun shakes his head. "Well, what's wrong then?"

"I uhm, ordered too much yogurt drinks." Sehun confesses and really it's sounds much worse than it did in his head.

"You what?" Jongin gives him a what-the- look. 

Sehun gestures towards the table and he can see Jonngin's widen before he basically falls over himself in laughter. "Oh my God, Hun." Sehun groans and stomps his foot childishly.

"It's not funny!" But Jongin only laughs harder, clutching his stomach as he laughs on the ground. "C'mon, stop!" Sehun whines as he lightly kicks Jong's ribs, "it's not even that funny!" By now Jongin is basically crying and Sehun regrets calling him to help him with his current dilemma, he should have called Zitao instead. At least then he would know that he wouldn't laugh at him. When Jongin finally stops laughing he slowly stands up, wiping the sides of his eyes.

"Why the hell did you order so much yogurt drinks? How much did you order?"

Sehun struggles to think of an answer to the first one so he answers the second question insetad. "There's about thirty, I think?" He thinks about it, he called three times earlier to ask for a delivery. "But I'm not sure." When he sees Jongin look like he wants to laugh all over again he slaps the latter on the stomach. "Don't laugh." He commands, "help me drink all of these."

Jongin gives him a -eating grin while he sits down and begins to drink the multiple yogurt drinks.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"You know, I have his number right? I could so call him for you?" Jongin tells his best friend when he finds himself at Sehun's house for the eighth time this week. 

"No, because then it'd be awkward." 

Jongin gives him a look, at first he was happy to help with this little I'm-ordering-too-much-yogurt-drinks-and-so-many-yogurt-things-Jongin-help-me thing because it was cute, Sehun's little crush or whatever, but he has drank enough yogurt drinks to make him never want to drink anymore ever again for the rest of his life. He gulps down another yogurt drink as he decides that he needs to do some planning. 

"I'm off then." He says as he throws away the container of the last yogurt drink in the trash. "See you at school Hun."

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Hun stay here, I'll be back." 

Sehun looks at Jongin weirdly but he takes a seat anyway. He takes out his phone to play some games, it's really weird that Jongin brought him over to the library because like he doesn't even need to be here. Maybe Jongin thinks that he can help him with his math and history homework or something but Sehun isn't even good at explaining anything so that doesn't make any sense. He decides not to think about it and continues to play his game.

It's been about five minutes since Jongin left, and being honest, Sehun isn't a patient person. He texts Jongin before going to his contacts; He is tempted to call Do Dyo's again for a couple yogurt drinks. But he thinks that he should avoid calling for a bit because Jongdae might be pissed off at all the times he has called, not to mention that Jongdae probably thinks that he has some freaky obesession with yogurt drinks.

"Sorry I'm late." A voice whispers from behind him and Sehun nearly (somehow) falls off of his chair. Jongdae is here. Jongdae is behind him. Jongdae is apologizing that he is late. Sehun swallows thickly before texting Jongin again. 

"It's okay. Why're you here?" He thinks that he probably sounded rude and has the urge to slap his forehead but he doesn't because Jongdae might look at him weirdly. 

"Jonginnie told me that you need help with English." Jongdae answers, head tilted with furrowed eyebrows looking so extremely adorable especially with his round glasses and the black, graphic crewneck that he's basically drowning in.

"Oh." Sehun dumbly replies but then he catches up on what Jongin is trying to do and swears that he'll punch him in the arm later but also thank him. "Oh. Yeah, I'm kind of struggling." He says with his well practiced sheepishly smile which has Jongdae smiling back at him as he takes a seat beside him and taking out two books. Sehun isn't struggling of course, but he thinks what Jongdae doesn't know won't hurt him.

After an hour of going through some grammar and words that will come in handy, Jongdae places the books back in his backpack and Sehun follows in suit, dumping his copy and pencil case in backpack. They walk out of the library and both of them are instantly hit with a cool breeze. 

"Uhm, I guess I'll be going then." Jongdae says as he scratches the back of his head.

"No!" Sehun exclaims. "I- There's-" Sehun struggles to come up with a reason to make Jongdae stay with him for a bit longer, and the latter is looking at him with an expectant look on his face. "Let's watch a movie together."

Jongdae tilts his head slightly, "like a date?"

"If you want it to be, yeah." He replies, avoiding all eye contact with the male.

From the corner of his eye, he can see Jongdae smile widely as he his turn into crescents. "Yeah. I'd really like that."

And that's how they end up watching a comedy film in the cinema, Sehun still in his uniform by the way, and Jongdae laughing his heart out while Sehun watches him with a stupid smile on his face.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"How about we go to Do Dyo's and use my employee discount?" Jongdae suggests with a huge smile on his face, arm linked with Sehun's (who is blushing like a little school girl).

"Uhm," Sehun swipes his lips with his tongue. "Sure."

They take the bus and talk all the way on the journey. When they reach their destination they get off of the bus and once again, Sehun finds himself in front of the pastel painted shop. They walk in and Jongdae leads them to the counter, arms wrapped naturally around Sehun.

After Jongdae orders, he looks at Sehun expectantly. "Oh. I won't be having anything." Jongdae's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"But I thought you loved all these yogurt drinks." Jongdae says, as he starts taking out his wallet from his pocket but doesn't get to pay because Sehun is hadning the cashier, a really tall guys with a huge (and kind of creepy to be honest) smile on his face, the money to pay for whatever Jongdae got.

They take a seat by the window and Sehun is perfectly content with watching Jongdae eat his forzen yogurt cutely. But then Jongdae has his spoon in front of Sehun's mouth which makes him shake his head. "No thanks, Hyung."

Jongdae pouts with cute puppy dog eyes and no Sehun you must resist. "Why not?"

Sehun rubs the back of his neck, "I'm actually lactose intolerant." 

The latter blinks severaly times. "Are you serious?" Sehun nods, a blush painting his cheeks while avoiding the older male's eyes when he sees that Jongdae begins to smile widely eyes disappearing. Then suddenly Sehun feels his nose being kissed and he looks just in time to see Jongdae sit back down.

"You're cute."

"Am not." Sehun mumbles, cheeks becoming even warmer as each nanosecond passes by.

Jongdae laughs but Sehun thinks that it's okay because Jongdae locks Sehun's legs between his own and Sehun thinks that they should go out on a date again sometime soon.

fin.


so i finally finished this~ ^^ i hope u guys enjoyed reading this and become sechen trash like me~ 

u guys can send me prompts here too~ http://ask.fm/ChimChimsJams

2,319₩= 2

11,690₩** = €10