First and Last Meeting

Cinderella

WARNING: VERY LONG ONE SHOT

"Eonnie?" Jinah called out for her older sister. The house seemed empty as she only sighed. She then creeped inside slowly and then went inside her room quietly. 

"There you are" She replied, sounding a little irritated. Jinah froze and bowed. 

"Sorry, I had to" She apologized. Yoona only smiled and walked up to her with her worn out shoes and hugged her. 

"Why do you do this for us...." She patted her hair. Jinah started to tear up and grasp Yoona's shirt tightly. 

"I love you guys so much, after what happened with-"

"Hush, I know.....don't you worry alright?" Yoona pulled away and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"I'm not a kid" Jinah pouted. 

"You still act like one" Yoona teased. 

"Aigo, where's Siwan oppa?" Jinah asked the older female as she pondered where had the old male had gone to. 

"He went to work" She replied and then took Jinah to her room. "Get yourself washed up, we have to go somewhere" 

"Where's that somewhere?" 

"The Prince's ball" She smiled. Jinah's eyes went wide. 

"WHAT? HOW?" she practically screamed as Yoona only gave her a gentle laugh. 

"We had an invite today, and where Siwan is where we are going" 

"You mean, he's already there?" She asked, puzzled on the situation. The older girl only gave her a smile and a nod. 

"Now, go and get your best ball dress!" 

"Isn't this for him to find a wife?" Jinah questioned

"Yes, you could be it you know" Yoona retorted

"In your dreams, not mine" Jinah scoffed.

"Just hurry and get washed!" Yoona pushed her up the stairs.

"Okay! Before that, have you seen Bobby and Jermey?" 

"Your mouse friends? I haven't seen them" Yoona lied. Jinah puckered her lips in respond as she then went to her room. It was quite dark so she brought a candle with her to guide her way through the darkness. The wooden board creaked as she made her way through. Jinah had a habit of having non-human friends. Non-human? Meaning, animals. She would occasionally have blue birds clean her bed, mice friends to help her out, Bruno her old dog helping and occasionally an astray cat coming back and fourth. 

"Yoona, did you lie to me just then?" She muttered. Her hair was a complete mess as her long shorts were ripped and her shirt was all tattered and dirty. She had sneaked off to the alley and tried to buy some food for her big brother and sister. To her it was buying, but to people it was stealing. She had brought some coins in repayment but they would shoo her away and give her the oldest and hardest loaf of bread. It was also raining which caused her shirt to be dirty. The baker's son, who took pity threw her a bag full of freshly cooked bread that was burnt. She took it and ran. The son then had his lesson learnt as he had gotten slapped and pulled back inside. She felt guilty for him and was touched that he tried to help her. His name was Jinwoo, same aged as he and Jinah went to the same school before her step father decided to bail and make her drop out of school for his gambling addiction which caused the house to be, well sale. Yoona, Siwan and Jinah had enough and decided to leave together.

She went in her room to be only surprised by her animal friends.

"Surpirse Nana!~" Bobby cheered. 

"Surprise mistress!!" The mouse lings chanted. 

"Surprise Suprise!" The blue birds chirped. Her eyes seemed to water again as she saw a a beautiful dress laid out on the maniqune. The dress shape was extrodinary and how on earth did they even put the details? She then brought her mouse friends into a small embrace, knowing their size is tiny as. While giving the birds a little pat. 

"Oh, thank you thank you, I can't believe you done this for me" She smiled and jumped around. 

"We love you our Jinah!"

"Yes Yes!" 

"You helped us, now we help you!" 

"Oh you guys, I need to get washed and wear this dress you made me" 

"We'll help!" The birds called. She giggled and went behind the wall and started to take off her clothes. She then took the bucket of water and poured it on herself. The birds brought her the sponge and soap which she kindly accepted and started to scrub. After the washing up she then started to dry up and then the birds brought the towel for her. 

After that, she was now wearing the ball gown that they had made for her. 

"It's so perfect!!" She cried. 

"Don't cry!"

"We love you our Nana, don't cry!" 

They were the best friends ever since the house moving. After the emotional rollercoaster, the mice decided to style her hair. (The 4th one ^-^) Once finised they then stuck a big pink bow at the side. 

"Oh, I wanna do something" Jinah then looked in the mirror and then untucked a few strains of hair out on the sides to bring out a beautiful effect. 

"Jinah you ready?" Siwan called. 

"Siwan oppa?" She replied, confused. 

"That's me! Come on, Yoona and I are waiting for out princess" Jinah turned her head towards them and thanked them. 

"Wait! You need you're shoes princess!" Jermey calls as he pulls out a pair of glass slippers. 

"How did you guys even make those?" She was stunned at the design. 

"Fairy Godmother gave them to you" 

"Oh....tell her, thanks so much!" She slipped them on. She felt like a true princess now. 

"But, she also stated....these shoes will only last until 12 at midnight" 

"Why midnight?"

"That's when the spell disappears" 

"I'll take note!" She then smiled and bid her friends a goodbye. She then went down the stairs slowly and she could she her handsome brother wearing his finest black suit he's saved and Yoona in a beautiful elegant white gown that flowed down her. Her dress was strapless as Jinah's was too. 

"You look beautiful gorgeous" Siwan commented. 

"She looks cute rather" Yoona smiled. 

"Guys, I think I look pretty!" Jinah laughed. They all went together in the carriage that the Prince had sent to everyone's house. As Jinah was about to enter the carriage, the baker came out of no where and tackled her down. 

"YOU!! Thief!! How dare you to seduce my son and take the bread?" She was furious and started to shred Jinah's dress into pieces. 

"Mother!! She isn't a theif!" JInwoo came out. He was also wearing a suit with a bow tie. Jinah was a little weak compared to his mother who was muscular. 

"Hey, who are you to call out little sister a theif?" Siwan came out angrily. 

"Tell her who stole bread for you to eat!"

"That's not true!" Yoona was furious. Jinwoo pulled his mother away to only see a petrified girl in the mud. She was a mess, her dress was dirty and ripped to pieces and her hair was tangled with the necklace her mother had gotten her. 

"I-I'm so sorry!" Jinwoo tried to help her but only to be slapped away with her running away. 

"Im Jinah!" Siwan and Yoona worridly shouted. She blocked them out and only shouted in return. 

"I'll come back later!"

She was already deep in the back yard when she ran back to the house. She tripped and fell again to cause her arm to be scratched. She cried and sobbed on the stone chair as she weaped. Without her knowing, a fairy godmother had came down to her to soothe her down. 

"There There dear....everything will be okay" She hushed. Jinah looked up to see an elderly woman. 

"Fairy Godmother?" 

"Yes dear, and I want you to go to that ball!" She beamed. 

"Look at me, my dress has been ruined" Jinah cried. 

"There there, you're sister and brother are waiting...so hurry up!" She cheered. 

"Fairy godmother, my dress" 

"Yes dear it looks- Oh my heavens!! No"

"You see?"

"Yes I see, how dreadful....I must change that into something else! Now, where's my wand?" She looked everywhere for it "I swore I put it somewhere...Oh, I forgot....I put it away" She then pulled down her fingers to reveal a white wand. Jinah was stunned at her. She only gave her a warm smile and cleared . 

"Now, lets see....over there needs to be a slight trim, the colour to stand out....ah! I got it....Bibiti bobibito Boo~" She waved her wand as magical flickers of light dashed out of the tip. The swirls surrounded Jinah as the magic designed her a new dress that seems more daring and elegant. Her glass slippers seemed to change into a darker colour to match with her dress. 

"Oh, fairy godmother I don't know how to thank you" 

"You can thank me by hurrying up young lady! You'll be late!" 

"Alright!" 

"Remember at the clock strikes at 12 it'll wore off" 

"Yes, I'll remember that" Jinah dashed back to the carriage with Yoona and Siwan worrying over her. 

"Your new dress seems more beautiful than the other one" Yoona adored her fabric. 

"Fairy godmother gave it to me" she smiled. Siwan chuckled. 

"Well, she gave you a outstanding dress" He adored. 

"Thanks oppa..is this party a mask one?" 

"No, apparently the Prince's father is holding the ball for his son to find a woman to marry" The rider replied. 

"Oh, thank you" Yoona answered. 

"So, a wife ay?" Siwan teased and nudged the ladies. 

"Stop it oppa, you're going to find your girl there too!" Jinah teased. 

"That's good in a way isn't it?" He smiled. 

"He's in his late twenties already, get married!" Yoona added. 

"Hey, your in your mid twenties, start searching girl" He laughed. The carriage ride was filled with laughter and light. The ride was peaceful and joyful but to Jinah she was nervous. 

"I'm so nervous..." Jinah shifted in her seat with her dress. 

"It's alright, it's your one time thing" Siwan assured the panicking girl. She only nodded in response to the latter. After all the commotion in the carriage rides, they had finally made it through. But somehow during the invites, Yoona, Siwan and Jinah were all separated at once. Jinah than again started to flip when she couldn't see her siblings. She was scared that the baker would attack her again. So she did the uncanny and went inside herself. Jinah walked through the vast palace and was in an awe. The soilders standed still as she walked passed them. She could hear some mummers from them saying "beautiful" "pretty" "adorable" in which case she'll blush. Then in front of the door, there were 11 men dressed in suits. The entrance was the opposite giving a clear view of the ballroom. 

"Hello there princess" one of the males spoke. He was a short and brunette male with features of a sort of canine. He seemed cute seeing his hair was soft and down on his forehead. 

"Well, Hello there sir good evening" she bowed, unknowing what to do. 

"She's a mannered woman Baekhyun" a man eyed her. He was a tall and not a Korean, maybe a mix heritage? 

"We should guide her around the palace" the dark haired male suggested. He seemed short but seem to look like an angel. 

"Isn't she one of the guest for Chanyeol?" another tall male spoke. His accent seemed to have a lips to him. 

"Let's just introduce ourselves, I'm D.O" the short big eyed male sighed and looked at Jinah. She bowed.

77a8a527aa457d06c8a28383eca7c9dc.jpg

"I'm Kris" The tall mixed male added. 

fp_130115_kris.jpg

"I'm Suho, the guardian of the palace" the angel looking man smiled sweetly and kissed her hand. She went red and smiled shyly towards him. 

244F524B51CAB94A2127DA

"I'm Sehun, the 2nd youngest" the accent male said. 

010e692ac0fdcef9cb6966dde1dac33e.jpg

"I'm Baekhyun as you may know" the male pup introduced himself. 

tumblr_mqcrj8l3XZ1s36084o1_500.png

"The names Chen! May I be an aquaintence!" The high cheekboned male grinned and gave Jinah a warm hug. 

tumblr_mwnpcpLjh21skr97qo1_500.jpg

"Omo" She was startled. 

"Call me Xiumin" the rounded cheek male gave her a wink. 

tumblr_mzmfygSrzw1t623tao1_500.png

"Luhan here" the doe-eyed guy smiled and waved. 

1c20b917b8bfd1a9046e3650548eb295.jpg

"Lay is my name, nice to meet you" his dimpled smile gave Jinah a little fluttering heart.

d220bbb113c98e79ce71edac3258a7c1.jpg

"Hey princess, the names Kai" the bronzed male who gave Jinah a seductive smile. Or was it just a smile?

tumblr_inline_mp4u8jG9AV1qz4rgp.png

"I'm Tao" the sleepy male lastly said. 

d601c016fe953a8c3b05a6ed32941dd2.jpg

"Well, I'm Jinah, a girl whose been invited to this ball" 

"Jinah, nice name" Luhan smiled. 

"VERY nice, she'll be nice with Chanyeollie~" Baekhyun chirped. 

"Who's this Chanyeol?" she asked the males. 

"I'm Chanyeol, the big ear prince" they all turned around and Jinah looked up to see a tall handsome male standing there, with his styled hair and designer suit. His features very resemble an elf and his golden tie top made everything stand out.

chanyeol_34.jpg

Jinah, who was a little stunned at the males appearance. Nearly stumbled, if it wasn't for Chen who was behind me I would have fallen. 

"You're so beautiful" He stated out loud. She only blushed in reply and bites her lips.

"Your handsome to your majesty" 

"Please, don't call me that" 

"Yeah, don't call him that....he sounds old" Sehun mocked. Chanyeol laughed but only slapped him on the back. 

"Just call me Chanyeol Oppa" He smiled. 

"Uhm....But I'm older?"

"HEOL!!" They were all shocked. 

"How old exaclty?" Xiumin asks. 

"Well, I was born in 1991" 

"You're a year younger Chanyeolie~" Bakehyun stuck out his tongue. 

"Age doesn't matter to me" He simply remarked him. 

"Your one year younger than us" Luhan pointed to himself and Xiumin. 

"Wow, your my Noona~~" Sehun hugged the older girl which she was flattered. 

"Hey! Do you wanna talk?" Chanyeol asked as he pulled Sehun's grip away from Jinah. 

"Sure, if you want to" She smiled. I think she might start liking him now. 

"So...a Noona? Should I call you that?" 

"Hmm~~ I guess if you want to" She smiled. He guided her across the bridge where the water stream was running down. 

"So,Prince Chanyeol?" 

"Yes, I like that" He pulled her closer into his embrace. She followed his lead and held his hand and his shoulder. His hand was on her petite waist as he was holding her hand. It seemed like it was magic that tey dance together. The fire flies danced on the water as the soft nights song vibrated through the air. The song was miles away, yet it sounded so loud. She leaned her head on his broad chest and sniffed his scent. It was a strong yet sweet smell to be exact. A mans scent sounds like it. As for Chanyeol, he just let his head fall on top of hers smelling the fresh aroma of flowers that bloomed and a sweet tang of honey followed. 

"So my prince, what shall we do?"

"It seems liks I've know you for sometime, why is it that you come to me now?" 

"It seemed like fate was playing with us to try and reach one and another" 

"Will I be able to see you again?" He pulled her away to face her. Oh, his face seemed to went red when he saw the beautiful creature in front of him. Her dark chocolate eyes staring into his own. A small mole undernearth the left side of her eye, he red dress brought out the woman from her. 

"I hope so, because I'm not so sure"

"Let's hope that fate will be on our side again." He walked her to the garden where he started to talk about his life to hers. She listened and she told hers to his. From that day onwards Chanyeol wanted this lady to be his. Her perfect sculpture was indeed majestic to him than anything. She deemed to have the same thought as she went closer to him. He placed his hands on her cheek and shuffled forward more. Their lips were almost touching. Their breaths on eachother were making then anxious. Her gloved hand s around his neck and when he tilted his head in closer.....

Deng~ Deng~~

"Oh no...." she pulled away quickly and then ran.

"Hey Jin-" Kai tried to talk but she dash pass him.

"I'm sorry!! Excuse me!!

"Wait!! Stop!" Chanyeol called as he ran after her.

She never turned back but kept running. She knew the spell will worn out at the strike of 12, she knew her dreams would live for mere hours of heaven. Oh, how she cried. She ran and ran until her glass slipper fell. 

"I'm sorry my prince! But, I promise we will meet again!" She looked back to find him picking up her glass slipper and looking at her. 

"May I know your name?" He called

"You'll find out soon my prince Chanyeol!" 

He only stopped and panted for a long time.

"Who are you...why have I've fallen in love with you already too?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's all! >=D Yes, I am a little cheeky xD But if your a Chanana shipper, you guys can comment and support! <3 I might do a Epilouge but who knows??