Chapter One

The Monster Turns Green

It was a regular day at the BTS dorm.  V, as usual, was fooling around with the maknae and for some strange reason, the maknae was being tolerant of V's irritating antics.  The maknae just sat on the sofa with eyes closed while V showered his face with tiny soap bubbles from a soap bubble toy gun.

All of a sudden, Jin came rushing into the living room and told V and Jungkook to get into their formal suits.  "But why???" asked Jungkook petulantly, not wanting to get up from the sofa and acting just like a spoiled little brat to a very tolerant mom.  "Because, my dear boy," said Jin to Jungkook, "the manager has scheduled all of us to be interviewed today after our photo shoot."

Just then, Jimin came rushing into the room and cried, “Why are you guys not yet ready? The van is here already!” Jin turned to Jimin and straightened his crooked tie. All of a sudden Namjoon came into the room to ask Jin how he looked in his white suit, but Jin was too busy fixing Jimin's tie and did not hear nor see Namjoon, as his back was to Namjoon. At that very moment, Jimin leaned forward and kissed Jin on the cheek to thank him. Namjoon slowly and silently backed away with a hurt expression on his face.