Leo - Not Prepared

~ ST☆RLIGHT Dreams ~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I've been together with this guy for awhile. He goes buy the name of, Jung Teakwoon, but his co-workers just call him, Leo. We've been dating for eight months now when we decided to move in together. I love him with all my heart, but I couldn't regret the choice we made that one night anymore than I did right now. "Babe! Babe, come quick!" I yelled.

A few seconds later he's leaning on the now opened door to the bathroom softly panting. "What? What is it?"

He peered inside to see me looking worriedly at what was in my hands. "What's that? What do you got?" Taekwoon squints his eyes and than eventually comes over to stand next to me since he didn't answer him.

Taking it out of my hands his eyes widen. "Tell me that I'm seeing things wrong." I look up at him with big, pleading eyes. "Tell me there's not two lines, Oppa."

He grabs the paper of the counter and rapidly looks back and forth between both hands. "Jayegi-ya," his voice comes out softly, "I can't do that." Taekwoon looks down then smiles at me. "Babe, your pregnant!" He cheerfully yells and lifts me up in his arms to twirl me around.

I hit his shoulder and kick my feet. "Put me down!"

Taekwoon lightly sets me back down on my feet. "Oh, right. Gotta be careful. The baby..." He rubs my stomach.

"I don't want no baby!" I push his hand away. "I told you you need to use a or this would happen!"

His eyes lock with mine. They shine with hurt and sadness as he goes to grab my

Please log in to read the full chapter